= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Oguigi

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't he just learn to do it himself, rather than have you continue to do it?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Why doesn't he just learn to do it himself, rather than have you continue to do it?

I don't mind doing it for him. Koomer can't do this for himself yet. We honestly don't mind, it cause me no trouble to satisfy the request.

and when koomer feels good, I myself feels abit better. because he is.

you know just feeling good because someone else is feeling good.

What sort of "feel good" are we talking about?

It's kinda of like that happy adrenaline feeling.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I don't mind doing it for him. Koomer can't do this for himself yet. We honestly don't mind, it cause me no trouble to satisfy the request.

and when koomer feels good, I myself feels abit better. because he is.

you know just feeling good because someone else is feeling good.

Just because you don't mind doing it doesn't mean he shouldn't learn to do it himself.

Secondly, to back up what Lacquer was saying; you shouldn't really be fucking around with your brain's chemistry.

I'd make for damn sure that you're not actually releasing chemicals, before you do it anymore. It's no joke.

Messing with that kind of thing can seriously fuck you up, depending on what you do.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Just because you don't mind doing it doesn't mean he shouldn't learn to do it himself.

Secondly, to back up what Lacquer was saying; you shouldn't really be fucking around with your brain's chemistry.

I'd make for damn sure that you're not actually releasing chemicals, before you do it anymore. It's no joke.

Messing with that kind of thing can seriously fuck you up, depending on what you do.

I guess their's a inherent risk to this, however their is a limit to how many times i can do this.

But i don't think i'll damage or screw anything, I'll stop at the first signs of any serious damage.

Koomer.

You really should find out if you're actually releasing chemicals or not.

Because the "first signs" could be too late already. I'm dead serious.

For that matter, you should obviously learn more about the brain in general, before you go fucking with it.

You really should find out if you're actually releasing chemicals or not.

Because the "first signs" could be too late already. I'm dead serious.

For that matter, you should obviously learn more about the brain in general, before you go fucking with it.

I get it Kiahdaj, but to be honest the health of the brain is not really of concern. Unless it's cancer, nothing with the brain is ever truly permanent.

I don't need to 'learn more about the brain', what we are doing

already meets that quite nicely, everyday we learn things about the way

our mind/brain works. but if your talking about learning the facts of the brain such as psychology then sorry, i won't really do any research on that.

we are going to keep doing whatever that needs to be done to progress in whatever area of the mind we desire.

if the brain breaks or gets damage then that's our problem to deal with. It's not something we fear nor worry about.

Koomer.

to be honest the health of the brain is not really of concern. Unless it's cancer, nothing with the brain is ever truly permanent.

Oh Lord. Please tell me you're joking.

You apparently know far less than I thought...

I don't need to 'learn more about the brain', what we are doing

already meets that quite nicely, everyday we learn things about the way

our mind/brain works. but if your talking about learning the facts of the brain such as psychology then sorry, i won't really do any research on that.

There's a reasons scientists don't experiment on their own brain to find out how it works. Because they could seriously fuck themselves over, mentally.

Psychology is not a "fact of the brain".

And no, I don't mean psychology. I mean how the brain works in relation to itself, and the rest of the body.

we are going to keep doing whatever that needs to be done to progress in whatever area of the mind we desire.

Since you have no idea what you're doing, how can you possibly claim that it needs to be done?

if the brain breaks or gets damage then that's our problem to deal with.

Frankly, I don't personally care at all if you end up giving yourself Schizophrenia, or anything else. You're just looking at this whole thing in a childish, and idiotic way.

Oh Lord. Please tell me you're joking.

You apparently know far less than I thought...

There's a reasons scientists don't experiment on their own brain to find out how it works. Because they could seriously fuck themselves over, mentally.

Psychology is not a "fact of the brain".

And no, I don't mean psychology. I mean how the brain works in relation to itself, and the rest of the body.

Since you have no idea what you're doing, how can you possibly claim that it needs to be done?

Frankly, I don't personally care at all if you end up giving yourself Schizophrenia, or anything else. You're just looking at this whole thing in a childish, and idiotic way.

I agree. Please know what you're doing before you fuck with something important beyond your understanding.