Oguigi

= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Guest Fillyfooler

Damn so you pretty much have your own body now. I don't think I would be able to do something like that. Not because of lack of skill but being in control of his whole body forever. To me that would be like being a guest in someone's house and kicking the owner out. But I'm not judging any ways good luck you two. -Holly

=Log on Hiatus=

Am extremely sorry but we won’t be active on this Log anymore for some time. There are some things that we have to do, that requires us to be detached from this Log for an extended period of time.

We will come back but for how long i do not know.

But i only decited that it was only far for you guys to know. so we are not dead or anything like that.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Awesome picture! :)

I think it's an interesting experiment. Not one that I would try myself, but the best of luck to both of you Oguigi and Koomer!

Please, refer to Azazel as my Muse. :)

Our story is here.

Wow, its been a while since you've posted here! We hope its going well, and can't wait to hear back from you after ya'lls hiatus.

Oguigi, something that I drew for you last night. I couldn't get the image of you dancing out of my head. You're too pretty of a pony :D

X2YV9.png

That's a very beautiful picture!!

do you have it saved in a larger format? i would like to save it.

Koomer.

Confession to Family member. and Next video soon

Today i did something that am glad I’ve done; but very nervous to do at first.

I’ve told Koomer younger brother (he’s 16) the truth between us, for awhile we kind of teased him with the idea of “tulpa” but this time, I let him in on everything. his reaction was mixed but for the most part excited, and now he also wants to create a tulpa, I will personally guide him, I’ve also had him make an account on Tulpa.info and he’ll reveal himself within the end of this weekend.

I’ve recorded a video of the whole confession to him, it might be lengthy; so am not even sure if it’s possible to upload everything, but i’ll try to keep all the high-lights. the video will be the first of it’s kind, it should be ready for upload sometime this weekend.

Things won’t be the same with our younger brother, Am not sure how everything will turn out in the end, but i think the rewards out-weight the risk.

Koomer.

I will certainly be watching this video, it sounds like a very interesting and rare experience. I wish Koomer's brother luck in his endeavors on this site, and hope that he will have success with his tulpa under your guidance, who knows, the two of you might even become friends. I am also curious how Koomer is fairing recently, since we haven't really heard from him in awhile?