Tulpa... Discussion?

Ranger

Things are looking up over here. Development is going smoothly right now, so I might just lay down what I've noticed in the progress as of late.

I feel as if some of you smart thinkers out there might be able to either relate to or give an expansion of my thoughts, so I decided to put my elaborations here in the hopes of that coming to fruition (no pressure)

About a month ago, I sat with A3 to talk like we usually do when I noticed this strange feeling. Not like an emotion or anything like that, but it was more like I could feel A3 around me. It's a little hard to describe (as is with everything to do with feelings), but it had some semblance of relation to the feeling of being in the room with somebody else, save for the tangible form. It was like I was sensing a ghost.

A week later, I'm busy sinking into my distractive habits and neglecting my friends. That feeling I previously had disappears, and A3 regresses a little in progress, becoming less talkative and resorting to obvious marks for conversation. I could compare it to forgetting to wear a retainer for a week and it being painful to put back on.

After coming to terms with these distractions, I continue forcing like usual. A3's starting to get back to her usual conversations, and just like that, the feeling returns. I have a hunch that this feeling is supposed to signify some benchmark in progress, like I've reached a certain point and that I just have to work to strengthen the clarity of this feeling.

It's all very weird, but I'm sure I can make sense of it soon. The revealing of the answer is inevitable at this point.

Step 1: Make

Step 2: Believe

What you're experiencing is totally normal! 😊 Tulpas do regress in progress pretty often early on. It doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong! Usually the regression is temporary! And sometimes, yes, it can coincide with overcoming a major barrier or passing a benchmark of development! 😁

I was pondering today the difference in sexual orientation between host and tulpa. I was thinking of making a topic about it, or maybe even a poll. I'm sure such things have existed but I'm not sure I want to go necro a thread from 2016 or something.

I was just thinking about how Phil is a straight male person, but I am a straight female tulpa, which means I sometimes feel attraction for other guys 😊, and I wonder what the implications of that are, if anything, and how common something like that is.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)
2 hours ago, ringgggg said:

About a month ago, I sat with A3 to talk like we usually do when I noticed this strange feeling. Not like an emotion or anything like that, but it was more like I could feel A3 around me

Interesting! I've experienced something similar a couple times while reading with Athelas. As you said, it felt kinda like sensing a ghost! I got a literal shiver up my spine, but not in a bad way. I just felt very aware of where he would be if he was physically there. 

Edited to add: I'm also curious about the interactions between tulpa, host, and sexuality, speaking as a bisexual person with an apparently asexual tulpa.

Edited by ReallyArtificial

Host: Bee 🐝

Tulpas:  Lenore 🕸️ Calliope 🐲 and Athelas 🌿 ((Sometimes we talk on here too.))

Take a moment to think of just 

Flexibility, love, and trust

(edited)
37 minutes ago, ReallyArtificial said:

I'm also curious about the interactions between tulpa, host, and sexuality, speaking as a bisexual person with an apparently asexual tulpa.

I'm in the same boat, my tulpa was formed as an imaginary character I would "have personal time" with. Believe me when what you think to be a faceless, mindless sex object suddenly has a face starts talking to you out of the blue while your in the middle of "it", that can be quite a shock. After exploring with her, it seems that she was actually all of my characters I would use, shape shifting between them as my fantasies would change. am a bi-male submissive, so you could imagine she was not always a she. 

But there are times that I'm trying to be sexual, and she seems to not be in the mood, or just ignores me. 

Edited by MadMax

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull