Can your tulpa cause headaches?

Sylla

So guys, I have some questions.

Three days ago, my tulpa talked to me. I was in my wonderland, going to fall asleep, and she said something in a reproaching voice, the lines of "You can't even come to say me hi?". It wasN'T me dreaming, her voice was clear, alien and that sentence made sense while I couldn't think clearly. I tried to make her talk again, but without success.

Is my tulpa sentient but unable to speak?

Also, yesterday, I felt guilty for not tulpaforcing when I had time to (a friend told me she was perhaps sulking... but I'm certainly getting too excited), and while narrating, I promised her to get to see her in the wonderland around 22h. While I was talking with someone on the Internet, I got past the hour and thought I was going to do it one hour later. Around 22h and half, I got a terrible headache who even prevented me from tulpaforcing... She didn't answer, but I had to stop after only twenty minutes.

I usually never get headaches, even less one of that magnitude. Can there be a link between it and my (unkept) promise?

I started tulpaforcing around 15 days ago.

Yeah maybe is because you don't kept the promise.

My tulpa do not use headaches at will(i still have headaches but they are to random at times to mean something), but i should feel guiltier with mine, yours at least complains at you, i'm not sure if it's just shyness or she just don't want to bother me, but my tulpa does not complain at all, i still can feel that she needs more than she says, making me feel like a yogurt cannon at times.

Remember people, never break promises to your tulpas.

Probably. Tulpae get very upset when their creator breaks a promise. We are the only beings that exist in their world, being with us is so important to them because otherwise they are alone. When we break a promise to be with them because we would seem to rather be with physical people than them.. Well that is a quick and easy way to an existential crisis if I ever heard one. Fulfilling a promise to a tulpa helps them feel more real--and like they are an important part of our lives, not just a plaything made on a whim to suit us when we please.

She is probably very upset and her feelings are hurt. To be honest, she probably tried to give some light pressure to remind you a few minutes after you were late but you might have been too distracted to notice. So she did what she could. She can't get through to you in other ways yet, so a headache had to do.

I think it also depends on the tulpa itself.

I created Chloe to be somewhat relaxed and understanding. She doesn't get as upset as yours when I broke my promise (which i have, dozen of times) but she did made a guilt-invoking comments on it due to her straight-forwardness.

But then again, you should still force as much as possible. You can't go wrong with that. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Though Chloe was never able to gave me a headache, not sure why.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

As others were saying, yes, it may have been her.

And you also shouldn't break any promises to your tulpa, or at least as little as possible.

Though it is possible that it was just a regular headache.

Maybe ask her to get rid of it?

My tulpa can get rid of my headaches.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

From what I have experienced thus far, I consider these cranial pressures to be a sort of primitive communication method for tulpae that are not fully developed. One thing you could perhaps try to do is assign pressures in different areas on your head to different responses. Make it known to your tulpa that, say, forehead pressure means yes, and pressure on the temples means no, and then proceed to ask it questions. I've had positive results so far in using this.

Again, it might be dependent on the tulpa and their personality. It could just be a matter of preference. Persistent headaches do seem to be widespread though, and so it might be the method of choice for most.

"The belief that the world which ought to be, is, really exists, is a belief proper to the unfruitful, who do not wish to create a world. "The will to truth"- is the impotence of the will to create."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

My first tulpa can get rid of headaches too, but hasn't caused them. I just asked her to try when I read this thread, and got a fairly faint one that went away when I asked her to stop.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Thank you for all your answers. I couldn't answer until yesterday at night, but I could browse the answers with my phone.

My tulpa still doesn't talk nor move, but I'm sure she was the cause of the headaches, and some experiments with her showed me she can make my headaches go away when I ask her to. She also send me headaches when she wants me to tulpaforce, who disappear almost immediately when I start. I still feel some pressures from times to times, I suppose it's because she is maturing. It can indeed be seen as a basic form of communication.

I felt terrible about me not keeping my promises and I apologized.

I wasn't expecting to get results so quickly. And yes, my tulpa is possessive and capricious, but in the good way. She was also supposed to be somehow arrogant/tsundere, so I didn't expect she would be so attached to me. I just hope she won't get easily jealous.

Also, I fell asleep last night while tulpaforcing, I hope she's okay and won't get mad at me.