Dailylog.txt

justsaiyn

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be missing something, but...

What about it would we be talking about?

I just skimmed it, but it seemed like anyone's average progress log.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest Anonymous

It seems like an average progress log.

Looking closer it is written in a way that makes it seem potentially scripted. Forced illogicality and other things.

Seems real enough, either way, it is yesterday's news, and it is a hilarious read.

So very bad.

>After 2 one hour meditation sessions today, she is completely visible from every angle and is quite talkative.

i stopped reading after there as that seems like b/s

>After 2 one hour meditation sessions today, she is completely visible from every angle and is quite talkative.

Yeah, that part did throw me off, a little.

But the rest seems relatively realistic.

I just don't get it.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I looked through some of the mlp tulpa archives and found posts from him going back to atleast the beginning of April.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33926727/4chan-archive/main/index_new.html

I think it was brought up on irc but everyone just dismissed it

I can understand irc being skeptical. First of all who only has one tulpa? Besides that what kind of person would waste their time fooling around on the internet after having a complete tulpa?

I must be missing something, but...

What about it would we be talking about?

I just skimmed it, but it seemed like anyone's average progress log.

It seems interesting to me. Quite different from the logs here, and much longer than most. I thought there were atleast a handful of people here interested in studying this stuff.

Yeah, that part did throw me off, a little.

But the rest seems relatively realistic.

I just don't get it.

He says that this log is started from 20-30 hours in. Also as I mentioned above he was posting in tulpa threads atleast as far back as the beginning of April, and the log starts in June

Actually just noticed something, supposedly all the way back in April he was 175 hours in somehow. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33926727/4chan-archive/arc21.html ctl+F Raina

Okay, that explains a lot.

And as far as progress logs go; some people may follow them and read into them, but I haven't seen much discussion about them, aside from the occasional pointers, questions, a little things like that. I guess maybe because nothing "ground breaking" has really happened recently (that I'm aware of). Generally, people now a' days have the "anything is possible with a tupper" mentality, so they wouldn't be surprised by too much that's ACTUALLY possible.