Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Hi just gonna give more insight about this.

I've tried forcing when high on drugs. Overall it didn't make any difference with alchool or weed, but I've tried shrooms before and by far, they are the most allucinating stuff ever. I belive it's the best for visualization. BUT be aware that in my experience, 8 out of 10 times, shrooms may give quite a bad experience since you are literally plugged out of reality, (example: my friend took a dose and we went sober, but then he went running for 8km in the middle of the streets and almost got run over twice) and you should always take these kind of drugs with 2 or more sober friends.

Edit: weed at copious mounts can work well.

Solvents and MDMA probably doesn't work for forcing, mainly because of their effects.

I'm gonna try with other drugs and post results here. All of the above were self-experience reports.

Quick update: Absint doesn't work well too. Felt something like the effects of hard liquor.

update 2: LSD worked ok, but my tulpa was also quite wasted. And I simply couldn't focus too much on my tulpa, because well, other things keep popping in my head. You keep tripping in a train of thoughs so it's hard to focus on your tulpa. I could see her very well in wonderland, and sometimes IRL she would appear, until I realised it wasn't really her, just other stuff forming her image. Pretty wicked.

[Niu] - Date of birth: 26/07/2013

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So last night i smoked weed for the first time in about a month, my tolerance was completely gone and on top of that i had eaten a mango an hour earlier.(Mangos increase your high by breaking down the THC faster) My weapon of choice was my trusty 10in bong. Lets just say i was so fried i couldnt finish it. Only got to about half way till i started to trip hard. Sometime passed and i somehow made it to my bed from my closet and i tripped for a good 2 hours before i fell asleep. I tried to Force during with surprising results. I heard voices, many of them when focusing on MJ. It could have been the weed and its audible hallucinations but it was really crazy. they were clear and different. i could remember that the more i focused on one voice the clearer it would get. Ive been parroting MJ with malukah's voice and heard a voice similar to that. I dont really know wheather or not i was parroting but the voices were distinct and quite clear. Im goin at it again without a mangos help tonight. Any thoughts on the hallucinations/voices?

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

This has happened on two separate occasions while forcing high. While forcing i feel a gentle breeze which is vivid and super realistic and my body has gone into paralysis similar to when i try lucid dreaming and i cant move my body. The gentle breeze feeling is so real feeling i would not be able to differentiate from a real breeze and the one i have felt. In my wonderland the setting is a beach house with no windows. I think i may be feeling the hyper vivid cool breeze that goes on in my wonderland.

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of drugs, has anyone had any effect from using Binaural or Isotones while trying to tulpaforce?

Seeing how there are lots of tones, that if they worked like they're supposed to, which directly help with it.

A little teeny tiny bit. I am able to get more zoned out using them than without, but I can't rule out the possiblity that it's just my experience with self hypnosis, and not the tones themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

As a fact i can say this, i defiantly noticed my high from smoking weed was more intense when smoking with Mjolnir then alone or with my friends. When with my friends i typically pay attention to them more then Mj. For alone i typically pay attention when high to other things but now i have been paying attention and narrating to her while high and have noticed a significant intensity in my high. Mjolnir is now my favorite smoking buddy.

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

• 5 weeks later...

My tulpa just ordered some lsd and some dmt. I'll be able to update once it gets here. So like ~a week.

Only other drug my tulpa has done is weed, so not sure how this will result. I've had my tulpa for just over a year now and she's pretty well developed. I think this'll be quite an experience. We also have a 2nd tulpa we just started making.

Reply with anything you want me to try during either trip, in specific? Right now the plan is to just trip and try talking to her, or imposing her. Maybe try switching and stuff as well. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to while on dmt, that sounds more like a thing you're just along for the ride for.

Will the BBB please buy my guide. [advertising link scrubbed]

So last night i smoked weed for the first time in about a month, my tolerance was completely gone and on top of that i had eaten a mango an hour earlier.(Mangos increase your high by breaking down the THC faster) My weapon of choice was my trusty 10in bong. Lets just say i was so fried i couldnt finish it. Only got to about half way till i started to trip hard. Sometime passed and i somehow made it to my bed from my closet and i tripped for a good 2 hours before i fell asleep. I tried to Force during with surprising results. I heard voices, many of them when focusing on MJ. It could have been the weed and its audible hallucinations but it was really crazy. they were clear and different. i could remember that the more i focused on one voice the clearer it would get. Ive been parroting MJ with malukah's voice and heard a voice similar to that. I dont really know wheather or not i was parroting but the voices were distinct and quite clear. Im goin at it again without a mangos help tonight. Any thoughts on the hallucinations/voices?

Yes!! Usually I'm a casual weed smoker, but recently I went with some friends on a trip, and one day we agreed it would be weed day. I don't even remember how much we smoked, but DAMN it was the whole day smoking. I never reached this level of being high enough to cause allucinations! I didn't think of my tulpa at all that day though, must be because of the headaches, but I think we might be on something there!

[Niu] - Date of birth: 26/07/2013

• 2 weeks later...

Wow ok. So LSD trip report time!

Thursday night at 10:30 or so, I took a 125ug blotter. It was really fucking cool. Everything was such WOW and WOAH and amazing. It was great. Wonderful experience. Had the time of my life, aside from not being able to sleep and then having to stay up all day Friday to do stuff. Had the time of my life. Afterwards, I was able to tune into both my tulpas and hear them so clearly. Mind voice, not imposition. It was a huge increase in being able to hear them. What a great thing. After this, I wanted to trip again as soon as possible.

Monday night, I got impatient. I dropped acid again. I was in a meh mood though. It wasn't near as amazing as last time. I might've took it as reality avoidance like I'm used to do doing with cannabis. Bad idea. It was really depressing throughout. I tried to have fun, but I kept having depressing thoughts at times. Also I would keep losing my self, and my tulpas. I'd forget who I was. It was weird. Hard to explain. We were playing audiosurf, with Terra posessing my right arm, and me using my left. It was good. At one point, it was really cool. IT was like all 3 of us were in the same area, with out consciousnesses mixing together and all of us hearing each other and seeing each other's memories. I was letting Terra control me and trying to switch. It was working really great. Then suddenly, I was on my bed, and my head was super clear. I was the only one there. Terra and Alice were gone. I couldn't reach them as much as I tried. Part of it probably being because of not being able to focus, but also they were just gone when they were just there. Communicating was difficult ever since.

I went to sleep at some point and woke up. Now it's like there's an iron curtain between me and my tulpas. They're there and just as sentient as ever, but reaching them is near impossible. This is pretty sad for me. It's my own fault for taking lsd in a mostly negative mood, and for taking it so soon after my first trip. In a month or so, I'll take some again and hopefully it's beneficial again. Ah, there's also a heavy brain fog. It's less noticeable now than when I first woke up because I've gotten used to it, but it's definitely there. I wonder if that's related.

Anyone have any advice?

Will the BBB please buy my guide. [advertising link scrubbed]

• 2 weeks later...

Marijuana - Generally stereotypical, relaxed, buzzed, happy. Have used myself.

Amphetamines (read NOT Meth) - Energetic, tweaking like all God damn, and generally very focused. Complains of imaginary heat.

Cocaine - God. She answers every question, does anything she feels like she can do, and is utterly a different person.

Alcohol - A fucking drunk. A happy drunk.

These are a few I tried with her. All produce interesting effects, and can be useful for forcing. Amphetamines and weed I find best, as they can both increase clarity, but both are double-edged swords as concentration /can/ suffer and not to mention tweaking on amphetamines.

Marijuana - Generally stereotypical, relaxed, buzzed, happy. Have used myself.

Amphetamines (read NOT Meth) - Energetic, tweaking like all God damn, and generally very focused. Complains of imaginary heat.

Cocaine - God. She answers every question, does anything she feels like she can do, and is utterly a different person.

Alcohol - A fucking drunk. A happy drunk.

These are a few I tried with her. All produce interesting effects, and can be useful for forcing. Amphetamines and weed I find best, as they can both increase clarity, but both are double-edged swords as concentration /can/ suffer and not to mention tweaking on amphetamines.

Marajuana is best tulpaforcing drug. Amphetamines are amazing too.

Also one time I took 10 tabs of acid and this is what happened:

http://pastebin.com/S9v2dAxk

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard