Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

King of manga, I'm on the same medicine and I don't believe it hinders me at all in regards to creating and interacting with tulpas. Sorry that I'm not medical, just wanted to add my experience. I don't really think it has suppressed creativity for me, but I'm on it for OCD, not depression.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow had a great trip on 450ug LSD and quite a bit of cannabis. I got great visuals, and was able to see my imagination imposed onto reality. It was a bitch a lot of the time though, and was making me see a kind of NVIDIA 3d Benchmark of a 3d football player game character. But it was still cool because he was plastered all over my ceiling and wall, in all different poses and animations. It was all around like a texture projected on a 3d cube.

I used this to see my tulpa, obviously. It worked too. I physically saw her, face to face, and it was amazing. It only lasted a couple of seconds though. After that I was coming down from the trip, and was just kind of chasing after that effect, and it was kind of fucked.

Another great thing, was I experienced true dissociation from my body and senses. It was amazing. I cut it short though in favor of seeing my imagination. I wish I'd have focused on it more.

Will the BBB please buy my guide. [advertising link scrubbed]

色の夢, that sounds intense, but 450ug is a large amount. Last time I took LSD (about 100-200ug, who knows) I went on a hill. I watched tinged clouds and the late summer sunset. Despite few to no pseudohallucinations words can't describe how beautiful it was. Now I am very curious about tulpa related trips. Thanks for sharing.

Water can be used to cook foods such as noodles. (Wikipedia)

色の夢, that sounds intense, but 450ug is a large amount. Last time I took LSD (about 100-200ug, who knows) I went on a hill. I watched tinged clouds and the late summer sunset. Despite few to no pseudohallucinations words can't describe how beautiful it was. Now I am very curious about tulpa related trips. Thanks for sharing.

Although I would imagine that diffrent drugs would have diffrent effects on teh the tulpa, in my experiance each trip is . . . . .. erm . . . . diffrent for the Tulap each time.

For instance on Salvia, Sonya has

-Disappeared

-Merged with me

- Become seperate completely

-Auto-imposed

-Gained a huge amount of control

-lost a huge amount of control

And so on so forth. I think its reasonable to assume this hodls treue for most halluciagens.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

[...]in my experiance each trip is . . . . .. erm . . . . diffrent for the Tulap each time.

[...]

And so on so forth. I think its reasonable to assume this hodls treue for most halluciagens.

I bet. Until now every trip was unique since I never had exactly the same set & setting. Why would a tulpa change that? :)

Water can be used to cook foods such as noodles. (Wikipedia)

Definitely. You can even see in this same thread I posted about an lsd experience where it felt like an iron curtain was put between us for a couple of weeks or so. It's definitely random whether or not it'll have a positive or negative effect on tulpas. Generally though, lsd makes it harder to see talk hear etc her.

Cannabis on the other hand is a huge boost. It's permanently madhe her voice a LOT clearer for me. I think it might be the only reason I had such success my last trip, mixing it with Cannabis.

I have something interesting to report.

Last night I tripped on 150ug LSD, and smoked some cannabis. About 3/4 of the way through, I get this weird eye/head feeling.

It feels like there's a strobe light, or electrciity in my eye, going off at the rate of a crt monitor refreshing. And has the same high pitched buzz. My eyes were also moving a bit on their own. It feels either like REM sleep would feel, or like I'm about to have a seizure. There's no real pain though. Any worry I have, might just be paranoia from weed or lsd.

It's continually increasing, a lot of the time. The effect increases increases increases, and then I get a HUGE upgrade to seeing my tulpa imposed. Along with a weird deafness and high pitched peep in my ears for a second. That or a flash of light in my eyes. Then it's the increased imagination imposed boost.

I forgot to mention, this is letting me see my imagination physically on hte wall. I can then very very easily physically see my tulpa.

It's somewhat worrying. I feel like if I let go entirely, my eyes or brain will burst, or I'll suddenly have a seizure. I'm not sure if this will happen or not. My other theory is that it's REM while I'm awake, somehow. There's one way to find out. I took 300ug about 40 minutes ago, and have smoked a bit too. Prior to this, I was able to bring the feeling back while sober. I'm curious where it leads, so here I am. doing a little 'experiment.'

Edit: My worries are gone. I believe I've found a new method of imposition, unlocked by the use of LSD. A friend tripped today, and had the same exact results and feelings that I did. This is an exciting advancement for us. Here's a full writeup. http://pastebin.com/kKpfbkM4

I have something interesting to report.

Last night I tripped on 150ug LSD, and smoked some cannabis. About 3/4 of the way through, I get this weird eye/head feeling.

It feels like there's a strobe light, or electrciity in my eye, going off at the rate of a crt monitor refreshing. And has the same high pitched buzz. My eyes were also moving a bit on their own. It feels either like REM sleep would feel, or like I'm about to have a seizure. There's no real pain though. Any worry I have, might just be paranoia from weed or lsd.

It's continually increasing, a lot of the time. The effect increases increases increases, and then I get a HUGE upgrade to seeing my tulpa imposed. Along with a weird deafness and high pitched peep in my ears for a second. That or a flash of light in my eyes. Then it's the increased imagination imposed boost.

I forgot to mention, this is letting me see my imagination physically on hte wall. I can then very very easily physically see my tulpa.

It's somewhat worrying. I feel like if I let go entirely, my eyes or brain will burst, or I'll suddenly have a seizure. I'm not sure if this will happen or not. My other theory is that it's REM while I'm awake, somehow. There's one way to find out. I took 300ug about 40 minutes ago, and have smoked a bit too. Prior to this, I was able to bring the feeling back while sober. I'm curious where it leads, so here I am. doing a little 'experiment.'

Edit: My worries are gone. I believe I've found a new method of imposition, unlocked by the use of LSD. A friend tripped today, and had the same exact results and feelings that I did. This is an exciting advancement for us. Here's a full writeup. http://pastebin.com/kKpfbkM4

You think, theoretically of course, this would work with things like LSA, and DMT?

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

• 3 months later...
Guest Anonymous

I recently had a very weird effect after some cannabis. After getting absolutely smashed (which I'm not very proud of), my limbs experienced some minor twitching.

First I thoguht it was just the normal human reflex for cold temperatures, since this was happening in a forest and at the temperature of -14c. But then my fingers started moving on their own accord. It was weird since it's hard for her to posess more than one hand at a time, not to mention I couldn't stop their movement.

Then my legs froze up, and a second later I felt like something's tugging them forward. But probably since she never tried walking that ended up nowhere (nowhere being on the ground with a mouthful of snow). After getting my legs back I got up, but my hands were still under her influence since they were trying to play piano in my pockets from the feel of it.

Me and Twi had a few theories about this. For example cannabis allows people to relax their muscular control, making it easier for her to convey signals. But that's just one part, since most of the time when we're trying to work on posession, complete relaxation doesn't work (it makes it even harder for her to move something).

So here's what we thought up: cannabis sent me into a state of relaxation as in there were no conscious movement impulses sent to my limbs, but at the same time they were not completely inactive since they were shivering in response to the cold weather. Which was a perfect condition for her, so she just sent her own signals to the already tense muscles and voila - a puppet is ready. :D

Anyone had any similar experiences?

So, while I am relaticely new to rhe forums and have taken a bit of a break while I continue to passive force Lumen. I have fibromyalgia so i regularly smoke cannibas as a relief for my pain. At times when I am relaxed I have noticed my fingers seem to feel as if they are moving on their own. Not sure if that is similar at all to your experience Ichtys.

Also on a side note, a few days ago I experimented with mushrooms. Not sure if this is appropriate to speak about, and if not I apologize, but I found I had a bit of a profound experience. I remember during the trip one vivid conversation with Lumen, which is the first aive heard her speak. Extrememly excited about that. I was also about to visualize images in a way, which is a great improvement.

If in wrong area/breaking rules I apologize. Anyone else have any similar experiences?