Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

will the rest of the thread another time. too tired right now.

i find that 4g of phenobarbital puts me in a great state of mind for forcing all day long.

also kass was curious one day and smoked some of my dead man walking (closest legal sub for weed ive ever had) and she had a grand old time almost walking my body into the road and then getting paranoid an hour later if what was happening then was real or if she was going to be jolted awake in the back of some ambulance by an emt with a defibulator and still in control of my body. theres reasons i was in no control at all that i wont get into here

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your problem is focusing, psychedelics and hallucinogens in general are only going to make it worse. For concentration I'd recommend some generic nootropics. I posted about them a few pages back in this thread.

But LSD seems like it'd actually be very good for visualization. If you take a low dose, you can keep a clear head while still being able to visualize extremely well. Sadly the vast majority of acid since the 90's is either completely blank, or diluted LSA, which isn't nearly as good as the real stuff. Mushrooms on the other hand, would likely make it worse. The mind high combined with the constant dim-kaleidoscope effect everywhere would probably screw up your perception of your tulpa, even in your mind's eye.

What about 25i?

From what I've read it sounds very similar to LSD, so much that some people cant tell the difference.

Not to mention its much easier to come by.

Guest Anonymous

What about 25i?

From what I've read it sounds very similar to LSD, so much that some people cant tell the difference.

Not to mention its much easier to come by.

25i-NBOMe would make more sense if they were only making small batches and distributing it among people they know. But it's much cheaper and less time consuming to buy morning glory in bulk and extract large quantities of LSA than to purchase individual orders of 25i. And since it's a research chemical, buying large amounts of any research pehenethylamine is going to get you put on a list and potentially monitored. As for the high, 25i is more on par with LSD than LSA, despite LSD being a derivative of LSA. But for the majority of people, they'll seem exactly the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be taking LSD this weekend with friends and I will attempt to force throughout my trip. Should I take the full dose or stick with a low dose? I haven't had any experience with hallucinogens yet and my drug experience is limited to weed, codeine, and morphine.

Will post results after.

Just as a general rule, you always start with a low dose when trying anything new. You can always increase the dose later or the next time, but once you take it, you can't decrease the dose.

A lower dose will probably just give you more of a body high instead of visuals, although you could still get some visuals, depends on the person. Getting used to the body high of a tripping drug first kinda allows you to ease into it.

But...you're prolly just gonna do whatever you want anyway. Just make sure you're in a good mood, there isn't anything you're stressed, worried or upset about before you take it, and be in a safe place, one where you don't have to worry about strange people showing up or somewhere you could get hit by traffic I dunno. Find somewhere dimly lit, comfy and quiet where you can be undisturbed for several hours.

That's called set & setting, which will decrease the likelyhood of a bad trip. If you don't already know that, I suggest you do much more research before taking it. If you do, then good luck and have fun.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Tried 25-I, but for me the visuals were really weak, and the body load i felt was way too much for me to get anywhere near relaxed. And my thoughts were way too scattered to focus on anything.

Took 1mg, not much, just felt like 2c-i.

5 days later took 2mg, still just felt like 2c-i, not anywhere near what LSD would be, 3 hours later, no effects.

But it seems like my mind, in order to get effects other people get, i need 3x or 5x the dose.

Anyway, im going to see about pharmahuasca, or some form of dmt, or just a tryptamine in general and see what happens.

For whatever reason, these PHEA's are very weak in effects on me.

I just tulpaforced with another friend who has a tulpa while on dmt, needless to say, it was intense.

Can you give us some details? I'm curious as to how your experience was.