Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Any ideas on Noopept?

Going from what they say, its 1000x the effects of piracetam.

From the sounds of that, it sounds like a better version of piracetam, which would help alot with forcing.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought like ten grams of Noopept. Took it for two weeks, about 40mg or whatever a day, even mega-dosed with 100+mg at a time, and it did relatively nothing for me. Waste of money.

Mega dosing did illicit some effects though, nothing really helpful for forcing, but it altered my perception ever so slightly, to where everything I saw seemed a bit more crisp and I was in a pretty good mood. But taking it regularly made me really tired most of the time.

So ya, all in all, not worth the money.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Today, I gave a friend 20mg of psilacetin (an analogue of psilocybin). 5-6 hours of conversing (with me, not with his tulpa) and 30 mins of tulpaforcing later, his tulpa went from only being able to communicate in single words to speaking in full sentences. However, his tulpa disappeared for the duration of the trip. Tomorrow, I plan on taking a lower dose of the same stuff, and we'll see what happens in terms of progress.

To any LEO that might be reading this:

All of my posts, here and elsewhere, are completely fabricated. Nothing I say should be taken as fact.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

Bought some ephedrine instead of nitrous oxide. I started out with a small dose at 15mg/day, then I upped it to 30mg x2/day over the course of a few days. Apart from the expected outcome, I haven't observed anything special forcing-wise. Perhaps I became a bit more motivated in not to procrastinate the sessions, but no further aid in either concentration or visualization.

I'll continue with it, and perhaps increase the dose a bit further.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

I read that taking Piracetam, Noopept and Choline together has a very noticeable effect on cognitive abilities.

Also you could add in something like Adderall and it could be really useful, as my ability to focus is nearly nonexistent.

I myself am going to try to get a hold of these and see what happens.

I am very interested in the possibility of being more connected with my mind than reality. As in, I want to be in my mindscape for more of my day than paying attention. Some sort of lucid waking coma that I can sort of snap out of a bit if i need to do something urgent.

I am also interested in not being 14 so i don't look stupid on drug threads

any drugs capable of this? Nothing permanent, maybe lasting a few hours.

My opinions are all subject to change.

I am very interested in the possibility of being more connected with my mind than reality. As in, I want to be in my mindscape for more of my day than paying attention. Some sort of lucid waking coma that I can sort of snap out of a bit if i need to do something urgent.

I am also interested in not being 14 so i don't look stupid on drug threads

any drugs capable of this? Nothing permanent, maybe lasting a few hours.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ce/2ce_effects.shtml

In my experience, if you relax and try to fall asleep while on classical hallucinogens, you do end up in a state similar to what you described. However, if you were to take 2CE or something similar, expect a complete loss of competence in even basic activities. Additionally, there is a significant chance that you will become extremely anxious/paranoid/confused and freak out if you decide to take a hallucinogen. Ultimately, it would be a bad idea for you to take anything at all given both your age and lack of experience.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

I read that taking Piracetam, Noopept and Choline together has a very noticeable effect on cognitive abilities.

Also you could add in something like Adderall and it could be really useful, as my ability to focus is nearly nonexistent.

I myself am going to try to get a hold of these and see what happens.

Read my post that's like, two above yours. Waste of time.

In my experience, if you relax and try to fall asleep while on classical hallucinogens, you do end up in a state similar to what you described. However, if you were to take 2CE or something similar, expect a complete loss of competence in even basic activities. Additionally, there is a significant chance that you will become extremely anxious/paranoid/confused and freak out if you decide to take a hallucinogen. Ultimately, it would be a bad idea for you to take anything at all given both your age and lack of experience.

Good advice.

There is pretty much no drug that you can just "snap out of" while in the middle of tripping/rolling. Once you're high, you're high. There is no off switch.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Guest Anonymous

There is pretty much no drug that you can just "snap out of" while in the middle of tripping/rolling. Once you're high, you're high. There is no off switch.

Sure there is. It's called xanax. and for certain drugs, marijuana. It's like the abortion pill of drug trips. Of course this doesn't apply to every drug, but it works astonishingly well for ergolines, psilocybe and it's analogs, and a wide range of tryptamines. Likewise marijuana can neutralize most deliriants and dissociatives excluding PCP and ketamine. The only drugs you really can't stop at all are opiates, and most stimulants.

This is an excellent warning. Every instance of hard-ass teenagers that have dove straight into psychedelics has ended badly. As I recommended earlier in the thread, start with baby steps and work your way up. Although 2c-e really wasn't terribly strong compared to other psychedelics in my experience, despite it being the strongest in the 2c family.

Okay, getting back to my first post (the one about substantial progress made under the influence of 4-AcO-DMT/Psilacetin), I did take a dose of roughly 15mg of the stuff, and proceeded to tulpaforce for some amount of time. Unfortunately, I have no idea how long I forced for, as I was (obviously) tripping at the time, and the numbers displayed by clocks were meaningless to me. However I did notice an improvement in the solidity of my tulpa, meaning that it felt more real to me. This improvement seemed too significant to be correlated in any normal fashion to the amount of tulpaforcing I did (even if we assume that I tulpaforced for the entire duration of the 4 hour trip, which is highly improbable). Therefore, I can conclude that psilacetin, at least in my case, was an effective tool for improving the effectiveness of tulpaforcing. I strongly recommend that anyone competent enough to trip safely with access to either this substance or any of its analogues attempt to utilize in the same fashion that I have, and report back to this thread.