Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

Sure there is. It's called xanax. and for certain drugs, marijuana. It's like the abortion pill of drug trips. Of course this doesn't apply to every drug, but it works astonishingly well for ergolines, psilocybe and it's analogs, and a wide range of tryptamines. Likewise marijuana can neutralize most deliriants and dissociatives excluding PCP and ketamine. The only drugs you really can't stop at all are opiates, and most stimulants.

Not really. Xanax will bring you down from trips, but it takes probably close to an hour. That doesn't really count of snapping out of it if you needed to suddenly be sober.

At least it took awhile for it to work when I started getting panicky on 2c-i. But even if it doesn't work as well with 2c-i, still any pill you take is probably going to take at least 30 minutes to kick in.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. Xanax will bring you down from trips, but it takes probably close to an hour. That doesn't really count of snapping out of it if you needed to suddenly be sober.

At least it took awhile for it to work when I started getting panicky on 2c-i. But even if it doesn't work as well with 2c-i, still any pill you take is probably going to take at least 30 minutes to kick in.

What's to stop you from trying a faster method of ingestion, such as insufflation?

More on topic, has anybody tried tulpaforcing on an entactogen (like MDMA/2c-b)? I was thinking about trying 25mg of 2c-b and seeing what that did for me. Unfortunately, I happen to be anhedonic, which in my case prevents me from feeling the entactogenic effects of such drugs. Perhaps if I was on cannabis at the same time I would be more capable. In any case, I'll post an update the next time I get to try something new.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

Generally, my tulpae haven't done any drugs that I haven't done myself save for tobacco (and even then I've been around enough pot smokers to have experienced mild effects), so I can only really talk about my everyday experiences and how they've affected my ability to communicate with my tulpae.

Caffein:

Coke/Pepsi - no real reactions, although it does cause Kaigan to become more talkative. Has been known to have some "rush and crash" effects much like any sugar come down.

Guarana/Taurine - energy drinks have, in certain situations, improved mindvoice as the energy buzz takes effect on my brain. These results also vary depending on quality and quantity of food ingested at the time, and may cause communication to be somewhat difficult.

Coffee - iced coffee has a similar effect to coke and pepsi, and my tulpae respond to it like a very mild dopamine. hot coffee has little to no effect or works in similar ways to strong chocolate.

Painkillers

Paracetamol/Panadol - dulled everything, often causes my main tulpa to become sluggish. No real effects on my other tulpae.

Aspirin/Dispirin - No effect, save for mild sluggishness.

Alchohol

Beer - lots of giggling, laughing and talking on both ends. Generally makes my main tulpa friendlier. Communication/forcing becomes worse with alcohol intake, however.

Wine - relaxes tulpae and acts as somewhat of a sedative, no known alterations to communication/forcing as of yet.

Natural Drugs

Psylocibin Mushroom - on a low (2 grams) dose of dried goldtops, the tulpa reported that imposition was much clearer along with mind voice and traces of open-eye visualisation. Regular effects of psychedelic mushrooms occurred in both tulpa and host; fluctuating emotions, increased sense of empathy, high levels of seratonin, strong adrenaline rush, we both experienced increased heart rate and hallucinatory visuals, followed by three hours nausea. Kaigan says he would force on them again, and hasn't had any sessions as strong as this one.

Tobacco/Marijuana - Little effect, basically just makes my tulpae stoned and drowsy. Not so great for communication.

Tumblr: Main,Tulpa Log,List of tulpae

Practising: visualisation (Kaigan), imposition (Spencer), forcing (Liana + Vincent)

Hypothetically:

Is there any protocol I should follow in the buying of acid? This is, of course, purely for visualization purposes. What is the average going price?

Guest Anonymous

Hypothetically:

Is there any protocol I should follow in the buying of acid? This is, of course, purely for visualization purposes. What is the average going price?

You should know that any product sold as LSD is much more likely to be a whole range of less effective research psychedelics than actual acid. Your only chance of getting real acid is to either befriend an international drug manufacturer, or time travel to any time before the 90's. Price varies wildly by region and country. In California it fetches about $5-8 per tab, but averages around $8-17 elsewhere in the US. Bulk buying sheets of blotter (usually around 100 hits) will lower the price to about $2-3 per tab. I'm not sure about prices outside the country though.

Hypothetically:

I recommend against buying acid for a number of reasons. Firstly, as LucidAcid said, there is a high chance that you will get either DOx or 25x-NBOMe. Neither 25x nor DOx are especially well documented with respect to toxicity or long term consequences of use. Additionally, actual, chemically pure LSD has one negative long term consequence that you might not be aware of. LSD happens to be disproportionately responsible for cases of HPPD (hallucinogenic persisting perception disorder) with respect to number of users, based on what little research has been done on the topic. HPPD, although usually reversible over several weeks, is extremely unpleasant. Note that in the last sentence, I said "usually" reversible. That wording was chosen because a significant proportion of cases are completely irreversible.

For those reasons, I would recommend psilocybin (and it's analogues) over LSD. Unlike blotters, it is (with a bit of practice) easy to identify genuine psilocybin mushrooms visually, without the aid of test kits. Furthermore, if you find yourself unable to tell the difference between an adulterated button mushroom and a psilocybe, you can always post a thread on the shroomery with pics, and let a mycologist identify it for you. Failing that, you can always just buy some spores online and grow your own. Additionally, psilocybin doesn't last as long, giving you less time to panic in the event that you have a difficult experience. On top of all of that, several people (both in and outside of this thread) have reported significant progress on psilocybin and its analogues.

Disclaimer:

my view on all of this is rather biased, seeing as how I REALLY REALLY WANT MORE DATA POINTS FOR PSILOCYBIN ;).

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

Psilocybin mushrooms aren't terribly uncommon. You should be able to buy it with relative ease. Depending on where you live, it may be less common than "LSD", but in all likelihood it'll be easier to find.

Psilacetin on the other hand is quite rare. In fact, if you want psilacetin specifically, the only place you'll likely be able to buy it is over the Silk Road. Psilacetin has a few advantages over mushrooms, the main one having to do with digestion and metabolites. Basically, Psilacetin is easier to digest, and typically doesn't cause any gas.

If you have the time (and live on your own), you should look into growing Psilocybe Cubensis. There are plenty of resources on the shroomery, and you can buy everything you need either online or from a hardware store.

Marajuana: Raina gets high but not as high as me.

LSD: She disappears.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Update:

My friend (the same one that tried the psilacetin), just purchased some alpha-methyltryptamine (aMT). I'll keep you guys in the loop in terms of results, but it's unlikely that he'll try anything 'til winter break.