Merging General Discussion

Fuliam

Well Talebon is gone for the day. Every morning when I wake up, me and Serena merge to make Talebon, then around 2ish, he always unmerges

Have you guys reach some kind of agreement?

"Hey Talebon i know you tried to kill us and all but perhaps we got on the wrong Foot..... Lets shake on it and pretend that never happened" -.-

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys reach some kind of agreement?

"Hey Talebon i know you tried to kill us and all but perhaps we got on the wrong Foot..... Lets shake on it and pretend that never happened" -.-

Yes we did come to an agreement. Purlox convinced me it was a good idea to merge a second time, and Talebon was never going to unmerge and killed us, until I suggested this compromise. I'm not going back on my word, because that would be assholish, and this way both of us can live.

Follow me here http://fuliam-pro.tumblr.com/

I have two tulpa, both capable of switching and talking.

Yes we did come to an agreement. Purlox convinced me it was a good idea to merge a second time, and Talebon was never going to unmerge and killed us, until I suggested this compromise. I'm not going back on my word, because that would be assholish, and this way both of us can live.

Do Talebon have any plans? what do he plan on doing with your body? it's not as if he can just go out and socialize with your friends and family without bringing suspicion to yourself/Himself, or are you showing him the ropes?

that feel when your the only one asking questions, on something that should be interesting to more people

Koomer.

Let's not continue to antagonize Talebon. I would like to know more and hope for the safety of everyone involved, but I don't think continuing to irritate him is in anyone's best interests.

I wonder if it is possible to give talebon life while not essentially turning fuliam into nothingness. Like maybe creating a mirror image of yourself/your tulpa and somehow creating the fusion while still keeping your own freedom. So you would share the body as equals rather than trading of. I don't know if it is possible, but it would be better.. Neither has to essentially stop existing in order for the other to exist.

Do Talebon have any plans? what do he plan on doing with your body? it's not as if he can just go out and socialize with your friends and family without bringing suspicion to yourself/Himself, or are you showing him the ropes?

that feel when your the only one asking questions, on something that should be interesting to more people

Right now i am kind of telling him what to say when he talks to my family, but hes not too good at it... but i am showing him how to ACT normally.

He's actually pretty useful, hes already helped me solve a couple of problems.

Talebon is no villain, he just wants to live like you and a lot of other people. He was just misunderstood by other people, that antagonised him because they didn't know his reason for doing what he did.

The only problem I see with the current situation is that they have to merge and unmerge for both of them to live, which doesn't seem like the best way to live but I guess it can be good enough considering the situation. I would try to find a better way for all 3 of them being fully functional at the same time, but Fuliam declined my help for now, but remember I'm here to help you, so if you change your mind, then feel free to ask me.

Due to effects of merging, namely Serena and I feeling very uncomfortable whenever we are unmerged, I have decided, tomorrow, to merge. After that Talebon will focus on us and essentially make us full tulpa. Then about half way during the day me and Talebon will switch, so I will be in charge of the body.

So at the end their will be a merged Tulpa(you) and Talebon.

>weird.

But thanks for the generous portions of Jelly.

while i don't envy the complex situation you're in. your natural talent with tulpaforcing is simply amazing.

So when you merged is it a euphoric experience? do you feel like you can do more?

Koomer.

So at the end their will be a merged Tulpa(you) and Talebon.

>weird.

But thanks for the generous portions of Jelly.

while i don't envy the complex situation you're in. your natural talent with tulpaforcing is simply amazing.

So when you merged is it a euphoric experience? do you feel like you can do more?

Ya, essentially, i will become a tulpa, and there will be Talebon, and Serena will still be there as well. I think the tulpaforcing "Talent" has to do how unstable my mind was before, and how many roleplaying games I played/ play.

When I merge it feels like being pulled out of my own body kind of. It doesn't hurt or feel good really... I just feel a tiny bit more empty, and that's only because I'm not in charge of my body mostly. But yes, obviously It does have advantages. Like having two full minds to solve problems instead of only one.

Due to effects of merging, namely Serena and I feeling very uncomfortable whenever we are unmerged, I have decided, tomorrow, to merge. After that Talebon will focus on us and essentially make us full tulpa. Then about half way during the day me and Talebon will switch, so I will be in charge of the body.

I can't argue if you think this is the right thing to do, but it seems you are putting too much trust in Talebon. Why do you feel he will support you two, and not betray instead?

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.