Merging General Discussion

Fuliam

Don't forget I have to switch with him, i still have to do certain things myself, so ill be a tulpa about half the day i guess.

Okay be sure to post your tulpa experience tomorrow assuming that you're conscious for the whole time (Perhaps it's like a prolong lucid dream?).

I've ask Oguigi how it's like to be a Tulpa, while she never been a 'person' before, she says it's mostly a positive experience, and while she may not feel

pain the same way we physically do, she says she can still experience negative emotions and feelings, she also said that it can get Boring at times by herself.

but i like to see if other tulpas or (soon to be Tulpas) give similar answers.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite anticipating the train-wreck that is about to happen; I am looking forward to your future posts on this experience.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

I'd like to see someone a bit more mentally stable try this, to minimize the chances of the results being tampered with by prior mental conditions.

I'd offer myself, but I am honestly a bit afraid about trying it myself. I see Kadoh has already offered, though; if he's serious about that, I'll just wait to see his results.

If I do try this (which is very unlikely at the moment), I'd make sure to be very careful and stop at any sign of a Talebon-like mind starting to form.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

I'd offer myself, but I am honestly a bit afraid about trying it myself. I see Kadoh has already offered, though; if he's serious about that, I'll just wait to see his results.

If I do try this (which is very unlikely at the moment), I'd make sure to be very careful and stop at any sign of a Talebon-like mind starting to form.

I think Talebon's personality is associated with Fuliam's mental condition. According to Fuliam himself, he has a few screws loose, so in combining his mind--and thus all those "crazy" bits, with his tulpa, the resulting mind is rather...unnerving.

Also, I have a hard time imagining a merged consciousness being anything malevolent on its own if the minds doing the merging aren't. Like, if I merged with Tealeap, I would think I'd still feel like me, but I'd also feel like her, and I don't really see how that would trigger a defensive mechanism within my merged mind that would make me not want to un-merge. It's not like I'll quit existing if we un-merge, since we're just two combined minds. Sure, it'd be a little confusing and my Tealeap side would probably be a little frightened, but it's not like I'd forget why I merged to begin with. Of course, if the creator and the tulpa are vastly different to the point that parts of their personalities outright clash with each other, I could see some inner turmoil in the resulting merge arising that might come off as malevolence to observers. But if you clash that much with your tulpa anyway, how could you merge to begin with?

Imo, Talebon is nothing Fuliam isn't, just combined with Serena. So;

Fuliam + Fuliam's sense of crazy + Serena + other slight subconscious mental factors that effect the "idea" of merging= Talebon and Talebon's tenacity towards survival coming across as malevolent