How you see your tupla?

-BackstaB-

Hey all

To get right to the question, mostly for people with a tupla already. On the topic of visualization, do you see your tupla completely? As in, he/she's not just a barely visible entity you can half see through? Or are you able to see him/her at...let's say 100% opacity?

Thanks for all responses!

-BackstaB

Name: Blue Bolt

Form: Cutie Pony

Sentience: Yes

Working on: Imposition

Name: Princess Ayamiss

Form: Changling (mlp)

Sentience: Yes

Working on: Imposition

I don't have an imposed tulpa yet, but I know how they work.

They'll be a bit faded or hard to see at first. After a little while, though, they'll be completely opaque, as if they were actually a physical being. They'll even have shadows, reflections, etc as well, though that may require more time. It's all part of the imposition process.

I'm kinda curious as to how many people here who have imposed tulpae see them as an actual physical being.

Meaning that if someone else were able to see them, they would think they were a real person.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Everybody does. That's what imposition is.

Of course, others can't see the tulpa for obvious reasons. But the creator sees them as if they're another person, right in front of them or doing whatever. Like they have a physical, real body.

The area humans see things sharp is as big as a post stamp.

Anywhere besides that i can see her almost completely real, still a bit flashy sometimes.

In the focused "post stamp area" its still a bit difficult, i would say 50-70% opacity. Depends on the current level of focus.

I've been working hard on that for about 40 days now.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

Guest Anonymous

As a poorly constructed delusion.

Unless I'm dreaming, or in a dreamlike state. Then things are quite vivid. But how to make my mind grow more demented? Practice is hardly helping. When I see with my eyes, instead of with imaginary memory overlap at near real time, the opacity is maybe 50%. For a split second. Then it goes back to pure imagination, instead of a weird imagination hallucination combo.

Everybody does. That's what imposition is.

Of course, others can't see the tulpa for obvious reasons. But the creator sees them as if they're another person, right in front of them or doing whatever. Like they have a physical, real body.

Correction, imposition is the process of trying to achieve that. My question was: who has achieved it?

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Mine aren't imposed yet, but, like the others have said, I know people with fully imposed tulpae can see their tulpa as if they were a real, physical person. I've heard that some people can even see their tulpae in photographs.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Q2, Glitchthethird, JD1215, and quite a few others have imposed tulpae.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AskcbS27-8TodERqLUJ5T251V2NyeTBqLUFkcGdBZHc#gid=0

Anyone who answers yes on "imposed" sees their tulpa as a real person. Partial means it's fuzzy or still see through. No means it's just visualization in your head.

Though I don't know how well anyone can see their "Tupla"