How can I make Tulpa forcing less of a chore?

Aarix

Also, don't think so hard. One thing I learned was that you will struggle more to visualize the harder you try to visualize. Instead of trying so hard to visualize each step you take if you are walking in the wonderland, just be aware you are in whatever place you are and just go. Focus more on the actions, the visualizations will come. Often times much easier. Less is more sometimes in regards to focusing.

QFT. Same deal on trying to daydream, hear your tulpa, impose, or allow possession.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

It's strange, I had fun since the first day, even though it was somehow hard. But hey, people are different.

I'll try to give you some advices and I apologize in advance if you're already applying them.

I recommend you to work your imagination. Try to walk. A lot. When you walk, listen to music. I would say soundtracks are the best because they are made to go with visuals. Choose a theme, a story, and tell it to yourself while following the songs you're listening. It will help you better than simply using a wonderland, because a story is something with a beginning, an end, and a why. If you try first to simply visualize a wonderland, you might think "why?" and stop right away. While imagining, make a good effort to visualize the environment and the characters of your "act". It will be a good training to visualizing, but it will also make it fun. When I was making my wonderland, I had absolutely no difficulties to make it consistent, and my mind alone was creating details and decorations I didn't clearly think about but that I really loved. If you love that feeling, you will like tulpaforcing more.

When you're tulpaforcing, DON'T take a look to your watch. NEVER. It will only break the state you're trying to achieve. Don't tulpaforce 30 minutes four times, but two times an hour. When you're in the mood, you don't want to leave. Make a music playlist which lasts an hour, and tulpaforce while listening at it. RELAX. It's like platform games, the more you're stressed, you more you fail. When I have weird things happening in my wonderland or to my tulpa, I try not to get upset, I take a great inspiration, I empty my mind and I tell myself "no, it's not like that". All the unwanted things usually disappear. On the contrary, when I try to kick them out out of anger, they usually multiply.

I started tulpaforcing when I didn't have access to my computer. I really realize how it's harmful to her and to your free time in general. Try to live without technology[EDIT: I mean without using technology with no reason, not living without it]. No matter what some people say, using technology as a tool is good, living with technology is bad. Try not to use your phone or computer when you have nothing to do with it. Read books. Write stories. AVOID notifications. Not so long ago, I was spending my days looking at notifications, my life was fucking awful. Try concentration and visualization, while moving a lot and listening to music as a tool to get you in the mood.

When you're not tulpaforcing or imagining or doing something important (working or I don't know), you're narrating. Your tulpa is almost never left alone. You always are here for her.

Also, put love in your tulpa. Don't love her, PUT love in her. Each sentence you say must have a "I really like you" flavour. Talk as if she's already here. She's here, she just can't hear you. I first decided to make a tulpa to have an access to my subconscious. But it doesn't work like that. The first time she talked to me, I was so persuaded she couldn't it really took me aback.

To make tulpaforcing more easy, you can also listen to ambient songs, like those made by Steve Roach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoI9sNKbOpk

As I said, you can also use soundtracks. Good luck.

It's strange... words.

I have always agreed with that up till the last part. I hadn't really thought about all of what you said in the last paragraph much before but it gave me some major feels and inspiration. Thanks for putting the time into that.