How did you decide on what form your Tulpa would take?

fantasy

How did you decide what your form you wanted your Tulpa to have? I realize that their will be deviation, but I can't even begin thinking of any personality traits without a face to put them to. Even a vague figure would work. I know some people don't even think of a form for their Tulpa, but I am very visual. I've thought of many forms, but none that have really clicked. I'm probably focusing on this too much, but any examples of how others got started would be helpful!

Did anyone use any resources to give them ideas?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I like ponies. Instead of using a 3d, or real life version, I focused on doing it cartoon style. I spin her around a lot. It might be a bitch to impose though.

Guest Anonymous

>2012

>even considering being vague.

You don't want you tulpa to be a skeleton of the desired form, do ya? If you just want a rock, go with that. You don't even need a physical tulpa either. You could do a ball of gas for that matter. I'm very visual too. I just lucked out and decided on a tulpa that I can visualize well.

A friend of mine mentioned that he would be doing something like a "floating sphere of water". If you're not going for the whole companionship thing, I think it's a good idea to think about something really awesome or that intrigues you, so you will have fun visualizing it.

Tulpa name: Liz

Some traits: Confident, Open-Minded, Motivated

Progress: Working on Visualization

Sentience: Rare pressure responses

My progress with Liz.

Nice idea is to look through some concept arts of characters on things like deviantart, and compose something made of bits of them.

Also. Maybe create tulpa that is a new part of Your body, like growth, lump or something.

50272_276569042384_4912041_n.jpg

When it comes to me, I wanted something pocket size and able to fly. So pocket pony was perfect.

I actually didn't come up with the form for my tulpa; she just kind of got one. The first time I tulpaforced I was really tired and it was late at night; I was having trouble focusing on the form I wanted and even coming up with one. I came up with a sort of form, but when I actually tulpaforced she ended up having a completely different form from what I intended. However, she seems to have a few parts of her form borrowed from other characters I've created in the past, such as her hair and general facial structure.

However, I did intend for her to be able to change between a "normal" form and "fairy" form (in this form she is small enough to fit in your hand, can float, and looks younger)

The first thing that came to my mind when I first read about tulpas was what is probably my anima. A female human. I wan to create a tulpa first and foremost for the self-discovery aspect, like the monks did. You can find more about my future tulpa's form in a couple other threads.

[Note: Opinions]

Guest Anonymous

When it comes to me, I wanted something pocket size and able to fly. So pocket pony was perfect.

So what happens when it flies out and you realize it has no legs?

Have fun with a cripple that could get squished easily.

I chose the colors for Clair based on personality, and I made her a pegasus mostly for convenience.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.