How did you decide on what form your Tulpa would take?

fantasy

The first thing that came to my mind when I first read about tulpas was what is probably my anima.

I've seen anima and animus mentioned briefly in the forums before, but no nothing about it. I guess mine would be an animus then?

So far what I've been leaning towards is something more along the lines of a black or navy feathered deer. I realize that sounds strange haha. I will probably browse art websites for more options and doodle some. I'm fascinated by anything that has a "creepy" feel to it as well as animals. (Although I keep second guessing myself with this, thinking as visually appealing as it is, I don't know if I want my Tulpa to constantly look creepy).

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen anima and animus mentioned briefly in the forums before, but no nothing about it. I guess mine would be an animus then?

So far what I've been leaning towards is something more along the lines of a black or navy feathered deer. I realize that sounds strange haha. I will probably browse art websites for more options and doodle some. I'm fascinated by anything that has a "creepy" feel to it as well as animals. (Although I keep second guessing myself with this, thinking as visually appealing as it is, I don't know if I want my Tulpa to constantly look creepy).

If you think your tulpa is something that looks creepy, it will try to act it, too. These aren't statues, they're for more than looking pretty.

And I'm not sure what you meant about it being your animus. An anima/animus is a human, what one subconsciously desires in a mate, as well as providing the emotions of the opposite gender.

[Note: Opinions]

Logan look:

(From the rules)

If your image is too large to be displayed, or if your thread contains a lot of images, it is recommend to just use the URL, instead of embedding the image.

[Note: Opinions]

If you think your tulpa is something that looks creepy, it will try to act it, too. These aren't statues, they're for more than looking pretty.

And I'm not sure what you meant about it being your animus. An anima/animus is a human, what one subconsciously desires in a mate, as well as providing the emotions of the opposite gender.

Oh, oops. I wasn't clear, sorry. That's why I am hesitant about creating one that would look creepy. And I realize that. I meant my animus if I had been actually making a human Tulpa.

Guest Anonymous

>2012

>thinking I'll follow what you say simply because you're likely to be a mod.

Tulpatalk, you are active enough and have enough quality posts that you are both known and liked (for the most part). I would be surprised if you didn't at least come close to becoming a mod.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Guest Anonymous

It's like that guy hates being like (at least by me).

Oh, hay, back on topic: I decided that she'd be humanoid, and just let whatever floated through my subconscious determine how she looked. Hell, even her gender was unknown for, like, a week. It all slowly worked itself out.