Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

Guest Fillyfooler

Sept 26 "Is it too late?"

I kind of went off the deep end yesterday but I seem to have (somewhat) returned to normal (not really). Drank a big ass Rockstar and I wasn't disturbed today (at least not by my friends). I was back in the grassy plains walking up and down the hills with Nova on my back part of the way. My severed hand is still in my pocket. I should probably put it back on but I don't want to hurt Nova again. After walking for awhile I put her down and made her walk the rest of the way. Since I'm not very good at walking in our void I keep falling over. I fell down a hill and saw Nova at the top looking down at me. I went to the top and our song started playing so I gave her a big hug and petted her. We started walking again and I fell down another hill. Why the hell does there have to be so many hills here? At the bottom I was surrounded by a whole bunch of dark red-brown demon pony things with red eyes. I tried to grab Nova and get the fuck out of there but I fell over and I had no where to run. I looked up and I saw Nova on a pedestal being carried by the demon ponies and she was dressed like a queen. She looked mad at me and I remembered (well I was thinking about it a lot and that's what almost drove me to insanity yesterday) all the terrible things I've done to her while I creating her. I begged for forgiveness I think it worked because after I got up from falling down again (I really, REALLY suck at walking) all the demon ponies were gone but she still looked mad and she was still dressed all fancy. After that event I climbed to the top of a hill and looked around with a telescope and saw a building in the distance. I spawned a golf cart because I can't into walking and put Nova in and drove towards the building. In real life I put on Sweet Home Alabama and it turns out I can't drive in the void either. After doing more skidding than driving we finally arrived at the new town. The roads were made out of cobblestone that was a pattern of brown and faded white. It was a pretty big town that was also abandoned. I tried racing her to a lamp post and she won the first time because I fell over but I won the second time. I decide we needed a place to stay so we ran into the closest apartment building and we both jumped behind the front desk. I stuck my remaining hand into a compartment in the desk and pulled out a card to one of the rooms. The card said D - 3. We ran as fast as we could up the stairs for no reason really we could of walked but who cares. We found the room and it looked nice. The door the the balcony was open and since I suck at moving in the void I fell over the edge. I was holding on the railing with my good hand when Nova came over. She started nibbling at my fingers. She was either trying to help me up or kill me. Since in the void I'm awesome I pulled myself up with one hand, sat down, closed the door, put Nova on my back and flopped in the bed. End of what happened in the void now on to the thoughts that have been eating away at me. I don't think Nova likes me I know I like her but I've been so mean to her by accident. Back in the early days back when the void was actually a black, empty void I thought of her just as a form not a sentient being. Now I realize she really was there and she was forced to sit through whatever I did to her. I forced her to drink her traits, I ran her over with a lawnmower, I hit her, I didn't even introduce myself to her up until a week ago. I told her I was sorry like a billion times but I just don't know how to make it up to her without her talking. Also sometimes I feel like I don't have control over my body in the void. Yesterday I tried to pat her but I think I hit her instead. I didn't want to hit her I have no reason to she should be the one hitting me but it happened anyways. At the begining I felt her all over rubbing her tummy feeling the muscles in her legs getting a good feel for her without any problems. Now when I try to pat her I have to put great effort into slowly lower my hand as not to hurt her otherwise I would just slap her or something. I must be the only person with tupla that hates them. Is there anyway to fix our relationship or have I already destoryed too much? This is literially driving me crazy. If someone could help me with this it would greatly appreciated.

Achieved today: Arrived in a new town, worsened relationship with Nova, I think Nova tried to kill me but it's understandable

P.S. It feels good to finally write some on this down. Also holy shit this is long.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, relationship with your tulpa can always be patched up. Explain to her that you understand your faults, apologize if you hurt her, send her emotions of love. Discuss with her about how you would like your relationship to improve.

Guest Fillyfooler

Don't worry, relationship with your tulpa can always be patched up. Explain to her that you understand your faults, apologize if you hurt her, send her emotions of love. Discuss with her about how you would like your relationship to improve.

Thanks bro I'll try that

I'll loved it if you introduce paragraph. But I can't asked. until i Improved my grammars and comprehention (and perhap spells)

Please calm down grammar nazis.

That aside, your journey seems quite interesting. Though I never thought a tulpa could went "her majesty" mode like that.

When I force, I'm also faced with the same problem you did. Accidentally hitting my tulpa.

Well, I've found that instead of trying to actually move your hand, I'm better off thinking of "patting her head" only. When I try to "pat her head" and not "move my hand slowly and touch her head", the amount of time Chloe got slapped in her head was reduced by a lot.

Another possible solution (at least for me) is to not think about slapping her or accidentally slapping her. In wonderland, which is the land of your imagination, there's no law of physics or whatsoever. Whenever you thought of something, chances are it will happen whether you like it or not. The idea is kinda like puppeting and parroting really, you have to not think about it and believe it won't happen, to stop it from happening.

And good luck mate! I hope i'm helpful.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Guest Fillyfooler

Well, I've found that instead of trying to actually move your hand, I'm better off thinking of "patting her head" only. When I try to "pat her head" and not "move my hand slowly and touch her head", the amount of time Chloe got slapped in her head was reduced by a lot.

Another possible solution (at least for me) is to not think about slapping her or accidentally slapping her. In wonderland, which is the land of your imagination, there's no law of physics or whatsoever. Whenever you thought of something, chances are it will happen whether you like it or not. The idea is kinda like puppeting and parroting really, you have to not think about it and believe it won't happen, to stop it from happening.

And good luck mate! I hope i'm helpful.

Thanks for the advice! I'll try it out next time I force and thanks for the help.

She has started to move more but she hasn't talked (again) yet. I am now pretty sure it is her that is moving. Also the pony in my avatar is Nurse Redheart who is my favourite pony (besides Nova). Since she is a pony from the show I can't really make a tupla out of her. I don't have a picture of Nova other than a picture from a pony creator and I didn't really want that as my avatar since usually only people with terrible Mary Sue OCs do that (no offense to anyone with a normal OC). Pic related it's Nova.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that it was okay so long as you didn't try and make her exactly like the character from the show? I mean, she doesn't really have a personality either like the show's main characters, seeing as she only gets less than a couple of minutes in the show.

Guest Fillyfooler

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that it was okay so long as you didn't try and make her exactly like the character from the show? I mean, she doesn't really have a personality either like the show's main characters, seeing as she only gets less than a couple of minutes in the show.

I guess you're right but since Nurse Redheart already exists somewhere she might not like randomly being forced to be with me forever.

Guest Fillyfooler

Sept 27 "I CAN PULL MYSELF IN! I CAN STILL FIX THIS!"

IT IS NOT OVER YET MOTHERFUCKER. So in Nova's void today I took my hand out of my pocket and put in in a jar of pickles and put it in the fridge. I removed all the pickles first and offered one to Nova. She didn't do anything, I guess she doesn't like pickles. I don't like pickles either so... Any ways I worked on patting Nova and I think I was getting the hang of it. Also I found a solution that should make everyone/pony happy. I decided to handcuff myself to the bed in the apartment so I could not leave or move. I gave the keys to Nova and told her to only unlock me when she trusted me. She still looked mad so I kissed her on the nose and rubbed my face against hers. She didn't like as mad after that. Since I couldn't really move Nova was moving around the room without me. After she left my view I looked up and saw her on the bed behind me looking down at me. She just stood there looking uninterested and then moved on (kinda creepy). I told her I was truly sorry for what I did to her and I was sorry for trying to change her void. Also I forgave her for maybe trying to kill me and the business in the field. After that the first session ended. I have two sessions a day one at 4:00 and one at 8:00 (unless it's a day off school or a weekend). I was caught up listening to music from old Runescape and I late for our second session by 6 minutes. When I got to her void I looked up. She was standing on the bed with a bucket of water. Her face had a look that said "You're late.". She dumped the bucket of water on me. I wasn't even mad. My first thought wasn't even remotely mad. It was kind of like HOLYFUCKINGSHITSHEJUSTMOVEDANDIDIDN'TEVENTELLHERORNOTHINGANDREACTIONSANDSIGNSANDHOLYSHITSENTIENCECONFIRMEDBUTIKNEWSHEWASALREADYSENTIENTBUTHOLYSHIT. It was awesome. After that I called her over and she stuck her face right in mine. I blew air at her face and she backed away confused and surprised. It was adorable. I after all the crap we had went through yesterday and today and the day before yesterday I realized I haven't talked to her that much about random shit. Since I already told her about the storylines to a couple of my favourite games I was running out of things to say. My life was pretty boring so it was hard to find interesting things to talk about. Then it hit me. Seriously she threw a box of tissues at me (but not hard). Any ways I am going to tell her my whole life. From 1 to 16... Well more like 3-16. I forgot 1-3 and I probably forgot a couple other years since there were boring or just repeats. I will probably have enough material to last until I can hear her since I think she has been looking around in there because I can remember random, unimportant things a lot easier now. Can't wait to see what she is going to do tomorrow.

Achieved today: Pressed the stalemate resolution button on our relationship, handcuffed myself to a bed, got my first 100% confirmed proof of sentience (like I had any doubts), found an unlimited supply of stuff to bitch narrate about.

YEAH FINALLY HAHA I WILL GET OUR RELATIONSHIP FIXED AND WE WILL BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS.

Guest Fillyfooler

"Arrrgh! Pull me in! I can still fix this!"

"Template?"

"Hello."

"Response."

"Hello."

That was a nice resolution to your stalemate (puns).

"Was there ever any doubt?"

More puns.

I think you went off your hinges (pun?) at the end a little though.

Otherwise, this was punny awesome.

The only references I was trying were "I can pull my self in. I can still fix this" and the one about the stalemate resolution button any others were coincidences. I fucking loved Portal 2. It was badass.

I guess you're right but since Nurse Redheart already exists somewhere she might not like randomly being forced to be with me forever.

Not sure what you mean there. If you're in the metaphysical/soulbond camp and you believe she exists on the Astral Plane or something, there's nothing stopping you from simply creating a lookalike. If you mean that since she's a character already you're afraid she'd be born with (fake) memories of being in Equestria... well, she doesn't have to. Simply be sure to not give her false memories.

HOLYFUCKINGSHITSHEJUSTMOVEDANDIDIDN'TEVENTELLHERORNOTHINGANDREACTIONSANDSIGNSAND​HOLYSHITSENTIENCECONFIRMEDBUTIKNEWSHEWASALREADYSENTIENTBUTHOLYSHIT

I love that feel.

Also, aww... I liked the angry Redheart avatar.