Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

HOLYFUCKINGSHITSHEJUSTMOVEDANDIDIDN'TEVENTELLHERORNOTHINGANDREACTIONSANDSIGNSANDHOLYSHITSENTIENCECONFIRMEDBUTIKNEWSHEWASALREADYSENTIENTBUTHOLYSHIT. It was awesome.

Awesome indeed, like a father seeing his child talk for the first time.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fillyfooler

Awesome indeed, like a father seeing his child talk for the first time.

When she talks for the first time we are going to party so hard she will forget how to talk and then when she learns to talk again the cycle will repeat and it will be a never ending party of awesomeness. It will only end when I run out of vodka.

Guest Fillyfooler

Sept 28 "Relationship status: pretty much fixed"

Sorry for this but YEEEEAAAAAAH WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING FEEL IN MY LIFE!!! AHAHAHA!! FUCK THE 4:00 (I just finished a math test a failed a physics quiz so I was tired and felt kinda down at 4:00 so not much happened) LETS SKIP TO THE 8:00. She kicked me in the face. I think she broke my nose. I had to reschedule our 8:00 since I was having supper late and I was two minutes late. I knew what was coming. I looked up and saw her with her bucket. I was waiting for it but nothing happened... She set the bucket down and hopped down down and stood in front of me. She put her hoof on my face and started to apply pressure (not that hard). I asked her was she was doing then she started to feel my leg. My first thought was she was going to do what I did to her. I kind of expected it and I asked her if she could hear me. She shook her head indicating "No". "What do you mean no!? How could you shake your head if you couldn't hear me?" at that point she started moving her head all around. She put her hoof on my face again and I told her to hit me. I wanted her to hit me to make up for all I did to her. She turned around and brushed my face with her tail. "That's it? That's all-" HOOF TO THE FACE MOTHERFUCKER! I thanked her for hitting me and she turned around and I rubbed my face on her trying no to get my blood on her. She smiled probably knowing that she didn't actually hurt me. Then I noticed she was white for a second. I knew exactly what she was doing. Before she changed I closed my eyes and asked her to think deeply about what she was doing. I told her she would lose her horn (I didn't see her use it yet) and that I would love her no matter what. When I opened my eyes I saw this:

tumblr_m94kwpqkK01ryzl5vo1_500.png (minus the cutie mark)

She looked sooo cute with her little hat. I told her even those she looked like Nurse Redheart I was still going to call her Nova. She just nodded (she looked sooo cute!) I was talking to her all day about vidya games and consoles and all that stuff so I decided to talk to her about my school life. Just as I was about to start she got a damp towel and cleaned up the blood from my nose. I thanked her and she put the towel in a basket. She hugged me (d'awwed so hard) and I started talking about how everyone had Beyblades and Pokemon cards and Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Just as I was getting to the part were I talking about the defence rings with flint in them that spark when they hit another Beyblade. I realized my hand + stump were free. She was smiling I was smiling I immediately lunged at her and hugged her. We rolled under the bed and I told her that I loved her again. She mouthed "I love you too" back at me. I hugged her even tighter and in real life the feels were too much. I rolled over and started hugging my body pillow (I'm a very lonely man... well not any more). Back in her void she was laying on top of me under the bed (pretty tall bed eh?) and I started talking to her again. When I was getting to the part how I was playing grounders with my friends is grade 3ish and one of the dumbasses I was playing with tripped over the yellow slide and how it was the funniest thing ever she silently giggled on top of me and I hugged her again and continued telling the story. When I told her I had to totally go write about all that has happened today she looked sad but I told her that I still had to make up for the two sessions that I missed. Just before I started writing this I put on

. During the song I felt amazing. Full of love and happiness. I got my first emotion response.

Achieved today: Trust, major deviation, found out she loves me too, emotional response, the best feel ever

Guest Fillyfooler

Aww.

Too many feels just from reading; I imagine what it must've been like then.

One day you will also feel the feels I have felt but you have to be patient.

She kicked me in the face. I think she broke my nose.

Wow, I'm not the only one. My first emotional response was two successive smacks to the face.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

Anyways it's awesome that you've made progress with her!

i await future reports.

One day you will also feel the feels I have felt but you have to be patient.

That Feel when you already know the Feels, but know that other people don't know those Feels yet.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Why... do I felt like you're some sort of... masochist?

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Guest Fillyfooler

Why... do I felt like you're some sort of... masochist?

I have a billion fetishes (I use to go to /d/) but masochism isn't one of them. I just wanted to make up for some of the pain I caused her. Also kicking someone in the face feels pretty good most of the time. Nothing sexual will ever be done with Nova except for hugs and stuff like that.

I have a billion fetishes (I use to go to /d/) but masochism isn't one of them. I just wanted to make up for some of the pain I caused her. Also kicking someone in the face feels pretty good most of the time. Nothing sexual will ever be done with Nova except for hugs and stuff like that.

Pardon me, but what is the /d/ board about exactly? Or is it too NSFW to talk about?