Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

I just noticed that your post is post # 69.

Oh god.

You know, in retrospect it would've been funny if it was the sex post.

Too late now.

God help us all.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chimchar458 i notice you lurk Fillyfooler progress log, Alot. (friends?).

Why not create your own progress log and such.

we know next to nothing about you (upload an avatar so you'll have something we can go by)

and we know nothing about your Tulpa. i don't even know if it's a "he/she" "pony/human", ect.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Guest Fillyfooler

I just noticed that your post is post # 69.

Oh god.

You know, in retrospect it would've been funny if it was the sex post.

Too late now.

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess!

Also I'm getting constant surges of nervousness, excitement, oh sweet jesus what am I doing, happiness, etc. I don't know if it's me or Nova or both of us. 1 hour and 20 minutes remain I don't know what to feel.

Feeling kinda silly now aren't you. my original prediction/knowlege was sound

I feel more like it was a self-fulfilling prophecy

You gave Nova ideas.

I told Nova that this will almost certainly be a once in a lifetime opportunity

>once

Yeah, right.

Guest Fillyfooler

I feel more like it was a self-fulfilling prophecy

You gave Nova ideas.

>once

Yeah, right.

It's cruses fault. If he hadn't started talking about fetishes Nova and I would still be "just best friends". Also yes JUST ONCE I'm a professional virgin I know how not to have sex.

It's cruses fault. If he hadn't started talking about fetishes Nova and I would still be "just best friends". Also yes JUST ONCE I'm a professional virgin I know how not to have sex.

That's what we all said before we had sexy time with our tulpas.

Now look at us.

Guest Fillyfooler

I just went back and told her that she must never have sex again after this. She agreed but we decided to do a coin toss. She chose heads (we do it) and I got tails (we stay best friends). Oh god. I closed my eyes and flipped it. It landed behind my couch. After digging it out it said

tails.

Guest Fillyfooler

Coin toss for if we were going to fuck or not.

PART 3 "WE FUCKED ANYWAYS"

Well pretty much. I was getting bored waiting for 8:00 so I popped back in and asked her if see wanted me to flip the coin again. She nodded. I flipped it again and it landed on heads.

(spoiler = NSFW) you can skip the NSFW parts nothing vital happens during them

When I arrived in her void she seemed happy

(I didn't really "arrive" in her "void").

I closed my eyes and asked her to take me to the place she had picked out. I imagined a white walled spa-like place with a black marble floor but instead we ended up in a testing chamber in Aperture Laboratories. She looked happy so I didn't care. It was what she wanted. She lead me to a small room with a chair and a computer desk at one end and a mattress on the floor at the other. There was still a large open area of the floor.

I removed my clothes and put them on a hat rack near the door. She took off her hat and let down her hair. I took out a bottle of oil and started rubbing it in her fur (that's my number one fetish). When I was done her whole body was coated in a shiny layer of oil. I laid down on the floor and she climbed on top of me. Her slick fur was rubbing against my skin as she positioned herself over my downstairs. As I entered her she got a big smile on her face. She was tight and warm. She started bouncing on top of me with her fur shining in the light she was certainly enjoying it. Me not so much. Eventually we switched positions and I was on her. I asked her if she wanted me to put in in. She closed her eyes and nodded. I started humping her and she had her mouth open and her tongue was hanging out and she was drooling on the slippery floor. I think she was close but neither of us finished. I pulled out a walked away to the bathroom. I couldn't do it.

Nova joined me in the bathroom shortly after and we had we bath together. I started to clean off all the oil and dirt that was on her fur and I apologized. I told her I was sorry for doing it and that I shouldn't of done it until she was older. She seemed to understand. I just didn't want to risk losing her. I cleaned off all her fur and told her

when she could talk in full sentences if she wanted I'd let her tie me up and rape me (well not really "let" since that would defeat the purpose of rape). She smiled and nodded. Then she peed on me a bit. I told her I wasn't really that into watersports but she didn't really care. We were in a bathtub full of water so it didn't really matter but still.

After that I told her to hop out and dry herself off while I cleaned myself. She listened and went to another room. Just as I was washing myself off she stuck her head in and smiled at me. She had her hair tied up again, her hat was back on, and she a bathrobe and slippers on. I dried myself off and put my clothes back on. I went back to that room and incinerated it at 4000 degrees Kelvin. I opened the door and saw an empty room with the walls black with soot. I followed her back to another room with a couch, a coffee table and a tv. I curled up on the couch with her I saw what was on tv.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjAd404co-d_zn8LreDhp57TaFgQiylr_dIqjSiRo6nEkzBLh6SA

was on tv. I grabbed the remote and changed the channel. It changed to a gif of something I forgot. Since nothing good was on tv I decided that we should go to the roof and look at the stars. I followed her to the elevator and we went to the roof. I found a wide lawn chair and we both laid down on it. We looked at the stars for a minute or two then Nova got tired. I asked her if she was sleepy and she yawned. I lifted her up in my arms and carried her back to the elevator. I pushed the button for floor 11 for some reason and by the time I found a room she was asleep. I set her down on the bed and I laid down beside her I wrapped her in my arms and told her good night and finished the session.

I just couldn't risk it. I wanted us to be friends forever. She could barely even talk. Maybe some day in the future we could try again.

END OF PART 3