Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

Guest Fillyfooler

This thread sure is growing. As for the last post, it's nice that Nova understands of your decision.

I knew that she would probably want to have sex due to her trait tree but I didn't think it would happen so soon. Tomorrow I hope we can put all of this behind us. For science.

Also I kind of left out something that may or may not be important. When I'm forcing I can generally see the colour of things. When I can't things appear a light shade of grey. Nova's eyes were this colour before she turned into Nurse Redheart. The belt thing on her bathrobe today was grey and when I asked her what colour it was the she mouthed "Red". I looked at it and it certainly wasn't red. It is a shade of red only she can see or what it's kind of confusing. Pic related it the final copy of her trait tree (missing trustworthy to make it an even 40) that I used to write her personality. 40 paragraphs. It was worth it.

Personality.thumb.png.480d767b3823de1f5be18ce6a4b8cee7.png

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, shoot. This thread has now become the pony sex katamari.

Inky has actually been giving me close-ups of her plot recently. Like, shoving it right in front of my face.

Help me.

Well Fillyfooler am very happy you've gave it a tried, Nova really seemed to enjoy it, and she will remember it and will be thinking about it for many weeks to come, even if it wasn't finished.

Oguigi can't stand it when i don't finish, she complains and demand that she gets off.

but this was your and her first time so things was abit different.

I look forward to future reports, And i'd Keep a close eye to Nova Development.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Guest Fillyfooler

Inky has actually been giving me close-ups of her plot recently. Like, shoving it right in front of my face.

Help me.

That made me remember that I deleted my rule 34 folder. I backed it up on a usb and hid that in my room somewhere. I just couldn't get rid of it permanently.

Also Nova turns one month old on October 3rd. School ends an hour early on the 3rd so I'll have to do something special for her (drink and play loud music).

Guest Fillyfooler

Sept Oct 1

PART 1 "Disregard math acquire tuppers"

Since math in pretty much a review of last year I decided to tuplaforce in class. We were still in the room I picked out and Nova was now awake. We hugged and then Nova french kissed me (koomer is giving Nova ideas). I told that we should put the events of yesterday behind us so we can focus on getting her to be able to talk in full sentences. She agreed and I tried to get her to say apple. I kinda expected her to jump but she mouthed the word apple. No sound. I told her to say it louder but still no sound. We will have to try when I'm not in a classroom surrounded by people who don't know how to find the domain and range of a parabola in a real world situation. We went in search of another vending machine. We found a machine and I asked her what she wanted. She pointed at a box of Glosettes and I searched my pockets for money. I didn't have any. I told Nova and she grabbed a fire extinguisher of the wall. She smashed the glass on the machine and grabbed her snack. Goddamnit I love her. I grabbed a bag of chips then I kicked out the window of the drink machine and grabbed us an armful of drinks. We returned to our room with our food and I had to leave to go to my next class.

During lunch I told one of my friends about tuplas. I pretty much introduced it as girlfriend simulator 2012 edition. I told him about Nova (left out the pony part) and he thought I was crazy. I didn't really care. I have Nova now and we are going to be best friends. Forever. I told him about the website but didn't get him the name of it. If he were to come here he would probably be able to pick me out immediately and I don't really want to deal with that.

Anyways now I am home and I feel dead inside from physics class. I forced at around 3:05 (fuck the schedule) and me and Nova left our room and went downstairs in the elevator. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up I felt even more dead and lifeless inside. Like someone literally sucked all emotion and life out of me. I asked Nova if it was her. She nodded. I asked her why and she pretended to sleep. I told her that everyday I have physics and it is very boring and it made me tired since I actually had to think in that class. She nodded and I don't think any permanent damage was done (hopefully). I was reading koomer's progress report since he sounds like a professional in this and for a split second Nova kind of looked like Oguigi. I asked Nova if she liked Oguigi and she blushed and nodded. I then asked if she like liked Oguigi. She blushed more and started shaking head and front legs. I half expected her to say "O-of course not! B-baka!" I think she is a little embarrassed and mad at me for including this but as I said before she will have a lifetime to get back at me and it's for science... of course... Since I told her all about Portal 2 I was thinking of playing it again while she watched. I short burst of happiness ran throughout me so I guess we will be late to our 8:00.

END OF PART 1

Lots of drama on this thread. . .

I love it

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

Guest Fillyfooler

PART 2

I decided to skip our 8:00 so she could watch me play Portal all night. I beat Portal 1 and got to the part in Portal 2 where Wheatley starts to do tests with you. I popped into her void before I went to bed. I was on ground (probably because I fell asleep) when I tried to get up Nova pushed me back down. I rolled over and saw that Nova was standing over me with a chainsaw. She looked angry. I asked her if this was because I missed our 8:00. She nodded with the chainsaw in her mouth. I told her I thought she said to skip the 8:00 so we could play portal. She shook her head. I told her I was sorry and that I would make it up to her during her party tomorrow. She put the chainsaw down and kissed me. I think she is a just a little crazy. I hugged her and we both curled up and went to sleep. Also she stuck her hoof in my mouth... I don't know why...

END OF PART 2

avatar_907.png?dateline=1348830695

^dat must be her face when she was about to saw you.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.