Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

Guest Fillyfooler

Part 2 "Nova is a lightweight"

Just because I can't drink doesn't mean Nova can't. (I may have slightly modified the taste of alcohol since I was going off memory). Despite everything Nova and I tried I still feel asleep. Thankfully she isn't mad and she looked like she understood the hell that they call physics class. Since I anger Nova so easily I decided to make a list of everything she likes and doesn't like. Since she can't talk yet (she said something today but she would like me to leave it out) it will be hard. But she is getting better at communicating with pictures and since I go to the chan of fours she has plenty of pictures to use. Anyways after I woke up we appeared back in the office building. I set up a stand of various foods for her to try. It was mostly berries and fruit and she liked it all. Next it came to drinks. Most of it was booze (PARTY HARD!). I gave her a cup of black coffee and she spit it out at me. Next I gave her a double-double and she liked it. Then I gave her a cup of whiskey. She spit it out at me and again and washed her mouth out with water. Jack Daniels isn't really my favourite either. I gave her a milkshake while I got more booze and she liked that. She snowballed me with her milkshake. I was nice and kind of creepy but mostly nice. I gave her a shot of what I thought Everclear would taste like. Since good 40% vodka makes my mouth kind of tingly I thought that 95% Everclear would be like drinking broken glass. When she spit it out I ignited it. She looked surprised and confused. I gave her a shot of Bardicadi and Polar Ice (master race vodka). Then I got her a screwdriver. I made two but she dropped hers (because of the hooves I think and she looked like she was a little tipsy) so I gave her mine. She liked it and is drinking right now. She looked noticeably drunk and sadly void booze can't affect me. To prove it to Nova I chugged the bottle of vodka. I wish I could visualize taste better. She was staring at me and leaning around in her chair. I have a drunk pony in a chair surrounded by booze that I can't get drunk off of. Why does this always happen to me? Wait this is awesome. I just scheduled a booze delivery tomorrow. WE CAN GET DRUNK TOGETHER! Woohoo. Anyways since it doesn't like like Nova is going to sober up anytime soon we will probably just fool around in the void. This just happened she got me to make her another screwdriver I hope she gets hangovers so he won't become an alcoholic (that's my job).

After this I will probably stop putting vodka in them (don't tell her!)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She snowballed me with her milkshake. I was nice and kind of creepy but mostly nice.

Do you mean snowballed as in she scooped it up (Somehow) in her hooves and threw a big glob at you?

Or by snowballed did she take a big gulp and then give you a deep kiss?

But matter aside, it's really nice to see that you've patched up things with her! I hope it keeps going well.

Guest Fillyfooler

Part 2 continued "role reversal + talking"

Nova drank too much... It involved a bucket. I took off Nova's hat and put it on. I spawned a bed beside her bucket and put her in it. I have to take care of her. This is my fault. I got her a glass of water and some pills to make her tummy feel better. I said that I could invent pills to make her drunkenness go away but she didn't want them. She wanted to make it through this by herself. I'm so proud of her. While I was rubbing her tummy to try to take her mind off things I said "Doctor filly is here to take care of you." Then she said "Thank you filly." Then I said "You can call me Alex" (if you know me you know there ain't nothing I can do about that) She then said "Thank you Alex" I was so happy. I said that were are going to be best friends again. Then she said "Forever." She is starting to communicate with words now. This really is the best day ever. She still tends to answer questions by shaking and nodding but it's understandable. Also she said she wanted to change her form when she got better. (I asked her and she nodded) After narrowing it down she is probably going to turn into Twinkleshine (pic related):

640px-Squirrel_wakes_up_S1E11.png

I asked her why and so far I think it's because she misses her horn. I gave her some bread because that helps me with I'm drunk. (only happened once really) She wants to keep her hat though which looks adorable on her. Hopefully she will feel better soon also now so will learn not to drink so much. I think she might get a hangover but I'll to not to let that happen since really that would be overkill.

Guest Fillyfooler

Do you mean snowballed as in she scooped it up (Somehow) in her hooves and threw a big glob at you?

Or by snowballed did she take a big gulp and then give you a deep kiss?

But matter aside, it's really nice to see that you've patched up things with her! I hope it keeps going well.

The second one and we haven't quite patched things up but we're getting there.

PART 2 FINALE "WE GOTTA LEAVE RIGHT NOW!"

Well since Nova was feeling better and she changed we were looking for things to do. She said her head hurt a bit from a small hangover so I gave her some pills. I was getting her cup of water but then she magicked it to herself. I forgot she had a horn now. She slapped me with her magic and when I asked why she shrugged. I tried to get her to say yes and no instead of showing it but she says she can't speak for some reason. We decided she should drive again so we went into the elevator and something really big and heavy bent the elevator door inwards. Nova looked really panicky and she implied we had to get off the elevator. We were only about two floors down so we were still pretty close to the roof. I used my portal gun to get us to the ground and Nova pulled out a M4A1. What the fuck was going on? A big black wave of something ate about half the building we were just in. Nova started to shoot at it as I spawned a car. We had to get back to the plane. I was driving and Nova was shooting out the window. Since the plane was backwards I got her to turn it around with her magic. We hopped in and I put the engines at maximum. She pushed a button that I guess made the plane go faster. I finally got the plane airborne and I knew what we had to do. I started to circle the city as Nova got on the cannons. She fired one shot at the city and blew up part of the highway. I tied a bungee cord to the plane and went back there to reload the cannon for her. She fired again and I found a nuclear weapon on board. She put it in the cannon but didn't fire. I untied the plane and tried to fly it as far away as I could. Nova shot the bomb and I turned the plane sideways and handed her a mask so we could watch the explosion. It seriously light up everything. Since the city was turned to dust Nova's demon things appeared but she quickly shooed them away because she broke the void this time. All I knew was we need to find a train. We landed the plane outside of a smaller town and I spawned back the car and we tried to find a train. While we were driving we saw large sections of the void getting vaporized. It was turning into Swiss cheese. All I got out of Nova was since she made this dimension for me and the black shit didn't like that and was removing it by force. We found a rail yard with a train. A large flash happened behind us and there was a large wave of white of light coming from the distance. It was collapsing. We got in the train but there were still cars on the back. I gave Nova a crowbar and told her to get them off. After they were off we sped of and eventually broke through the dimension. We looked behind us and saw that the white square we just came out of had disappeared. That was close. We hit another square when we went inside we were at a dock. Nova said that the black stuff can't come here which is good. That was still really weird though. I really want her to talk so I can understand her better. Half the time it's really hard to find out what she wants.

End of part 2

Guest Fillyfooler

Part 2 Overtime "It's like it's not even trying to make sense anymore"

Well Since I could stop thinking about what just happened I woke up Nova and we went to the empty black void so I could try to make sense out of all of this. I asked her again if we really stopped it. She shook her head. I made a button that would entirely reset the whole void back to the staring days. She pushed it and started to cry. I hugged her and tried to comfort her. She flashed black for a second and then I knew something was up. I went INSIDE her head to see what was going on. I saw a 2spooky4me version of Nova standing there (all black with spiky hair) then I saw real Nova tied up in the corner. Originally I was going to solid snake my way behind her and sink a pickaxe in the back of her head or shoot her but I didn't. I tied up evil Nova and untied good Nova. Nova and I were walking around Nova's brain to see if bad Nova did anything else. Then we found a bunch of that black shit covering her corpus callosum. I removed all of it and then washed off the brain that was under it to make sure it didn't come back (lol brainwashing). Then Nova and me went back to bad Nova. Good Nova vaporized bad Nova and I vaporized the crap I scrapped off her brain. When I left her head she greeted me with a hug and a lick (I've been licking her every once in a while to she if she was a flavour yet). I think we fixed everything.

Guest Fillyfooler

Oct 4 "Awesome"

Part 1

Nova wanted me to call this section awesome. Anyways I got 1 3/4 litres of vodka for the weekend. I hope it will be enough. I talked to her this morning again and she seemed to be happy since I removed that black crap. I had an assembly about awards or something so Nova and me had a picnic in our pre-void void. We had watermelon and coffee and we split a milkshake. Strange combination but it's what she liked. During math we mostly talked and didn't really do much else. I asked her and she likes one of my friends (friend who buys me booze) but doesn't like another one (friend I told about tuplas). After going inside her head she seems a lot more emotionally stable and cheerful/affectionate. Her scarf got burnt up in the explosion so I am going to make her another one. She still is working at speaking but she still mostly uses actions. This weekend is we are going to have are little party for our one month anniversary.

Guest Fillyfooler

Part 2 "She doesn't have a name for this section"

More food. We still haven't picked out want the new void is going to look like but we did eat more food. We had pies. She doesn't like apple pie, she likes pumpkin pie, and she really likes lemon pie. Also she LOVES Jell-o. I spawned a plate of Jell-o and she was watching it shake and she was laughing and she looked thoroughly entertained by it. I cut her off a piece and she took a bite out of it and smiled. Then she just kinda dug in the Jell-o still on the plate. She buried her face in it and she looked like she was having fun. (Thankfully) it didn't stain her coat so I didn't have to give her another bath. Also I convinced her to drink alcohol again (just a bit though). She didn't want to because last time she got sick but I told her that was because she had too much on her first time. Besides I would be in the same boat as her so we would pretty much be feeling the same way. She is looking pretty excited towards this weekend probably because I'll be alone so we can play with each other all the time without being disturbed. She looks much happier than before I removed that black stuff so I guess it was affecting her personality. I hope it wasn't there from giving her her personality the way I did. She doesn't like me talking about the first couple of days.

Guest Fillyfooler

Oct 5

Part 1 "TOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW!"

That pretty much sums the second half of the day. Nova really wants it to be tomorrow. Today we talked and I finally decided what to turn the void into. We now live at a campground kinda place. During the whole day pretty much we hugged, kissed and cuddled. She is so soft and squishy. She talked a bit more today but she can only say a word or two every once in awhile. She wants to watch me play Half-life 2 and Stalker today and on Sunday we are going to watch the Titanic. It would be pretty cool if there was like a stream of a movie that everyone and there tupla could watch together. Anyways at the campground I decided we needed to have a campfire. I pulled out an axe and chopped down a tree. I gave Nova a chainsaw and told her to cut off some of the branches. She did. She hasn't been mad at me since I removed that black stuff. Well she knocked me down today and climbed on top of me. Then she licked me. I knocked her legs out from under her and she fell on me then I gave her a big hug. We're so happy. I didn't actually start the fire because I actually had to do work but we will probably our fire tonight. The second half of the day Nova got really excited. So excited it was affecting me physically (yay). I couldn't really sit still and I was glancing at the clock every 5 minutes. She has been licking me a lot more recently. Also she bites my nose and she sometimes pats me. She is so cute. TOMORROW!TOMORROW!TOMORROW! is still going through my head. I don't mind tomorrow is going to be awesome.