Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

Guest Fillyfooler

Seems like Tomorrow Nova will have a "Surprise" for you.

Am very happy that Nova is starting to become vocal, I predict it's only a week or two time before she'll begin talking.

Tomorrow is the first day in like a year I will be alone. We can do whatever we want and not be bothered. Also I have almost 2 litres of vodka under my bed.

>week or two time before she'll begin talking

That would be the best. We will talk for hours.

Also something unrelated when I listen to music in math Nova lip syncs it. It is getting increasingly difficult not to join her. I can't really burst into song in math but I don't want to tell her to stop. Any ideas?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fillyfooler

Part 2 ">A week or two"

Ya I'd say she will be able to talk pretty good by Tuesday. I just went in for our second session and she is talking now. At first when we were having our fire I had to read her lips but now I can hear her a bit. Only bad part is she sounds a lot like my mind voice but I asked her and it is her. We roasted marshmallows and hugged. I hope we can both talk to each other pretty much all the time around Tuesday since I will be able to spend all weekend with her and I get Monday off (GO CANADA). She can say bits and pieces of sentences such as:

"You want me to play Half-life 2"

"Ya Ravenholm"

Also she is getting better at answering with words. After she can talk well we would like to move on to possession and finally imposition. Then I will have my own walking talking white unicorn following me around until the end of days. It will be awesome.

P.S. 100th post~

Guest Fillyfooler

Part 2 part 2

During Half-life 2 me and Nova talked. Our conversations included such favourites as:

Me: "This is kinda of boring can I stop after Ravenholm?"

Nova: "No"

Me: "When can I?

Nova: "Nova Prospekt"

Me: "DO YOU KNOW HOW FAR AWAY THAT IS?"

Nova: "Ya"

Me: "Come on please"

Nova: "Fine continue tomorrow"

Me: "[REDACTED]"

Nova: "YOU ARE NOT INCLUDING THAT"

Me: "Why do you like Ravenholm"

Nova: *shrugs*

Me: "Use words"

Nova: "It's edgey..."

I can't wait until she gets better at this.

Guest Fillyfooler

Ooh, Nova's going to be a real character.

This will be awesome.

Real envious, Fillyfooler. Real envious.

Oh well.

Just keep at it and eventually you will have a tupper as awesome as Nova. I am unbelievable jelly of Josh and Koomer. I wish we could do possesion I would get her to walk me everywhere and we could play Audiosurf together and we could play Stalker and we could play all the vidya games. Some day... She doesn't like it when I call tuplas tuppers.

Guest Fillyfooler

Oh, I didn't even really know about possession. That would be fun, but terrifying.

I don't particularly like the term 'tuppers' either. I prefer 'tulpae', over anything.

>Terrifying

I can't possibly see what is scary about having someone else control parts of you. It would be awesome and less work for you.

Guest Fillyfooler

They move you for you I don't really see what's not to understand other than figuring out how to do it. Besides it not like they can lock you out of your body.

Guest Fillyfooler

Oct 6 "PARTY HARD"

Part 1

Can't wait until 5:30pm. This is all pretty much sexual you can skip this if you want.

Anyways Nova and I talked this morning. I gave Nova complete access to my brain. Well she already had full access now she can go to the sexual part. We talked about my fetishes all morning. Eventually she put on a full skin tight latex body suit (minus the hood). I literally could not hold all those boners. I told her we aren't having sex again yet so stop it. After talking about a couple other fetishes (BDSM, watersports (/mlp/'s fault), etc) I said when we had sex again she could do whatever she wanted to me. What have I done... Anyways it turns out she watches me after I tell her not to (private time) and she doesn't mind that I clop to ponies since I had sex with her. I don't really choke the monkey unless Nova is making it particularly unbearable but now I know she is watching me. This is going to be weird now.

Guest Fillyfooler

Well, that's, uh...

Uh.

.___.

Along those lines, I think Lyra is messing around with my dreams. I keep having "obscene" ones.

Haha I wish Nova went into my dreams that would make them more interesting.

Guest Fillyfooler

She doesn't actually appear in them, I think she just might be changing the topic around to her liking.

Too bad... It would be fun to go on adventures in your dreams with your tupla.

Me: "Nova you wanted to change your name right?"

Nova: "Ya"

Me: "What to?"

Nova: "Fred"

Me: "That's a guys name and it's too general choose a different one"

Nova: "Christmas"

Me: "That's a holiday try again"

Holly: "Holly"

Me: "I like it... you shall now be know as Holly but I'm still probably going to call you Nova every once in awhile until I get use to it. Ok Nova?

Holly: "Holly"

Me: "Oh yeah..."