Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

These logs have been amazing to read. I wish you the best of luck with Holly!

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fillyfooler

These logs have been amazing to read. I wish you the best of luck with Holly!

Thanks for reading!

Oct 20

Part 1 "The honeymoon"

Well since I'm going to be busy tomorrow Sex it up Sunday was moved to today. I guess it was our honeymoon. Me and Holly share most of our fetishes so this time is was a bit more weird than usual. I wouldn't really say it's /d/-tier but it's up there. I won't write it here but if you want I can write in a pastebin and link it here. Warning includes: Sex, tentacles, transformation, slime, >rape, hugs, and vore. Afterwards Holly, Chell and I were all sleeping in Holly's bed again. I kissed Holly on the lips and Chell on the forehead because I don't yet know how sexual she will be yet. Hopefully not very but with Holly around there isn't really a good chance of that. In real life I tasted an apple and pizza even though I wasn't eating anything. I asked Holly if she was screwing around with tastes and she said that she was. Also I asked Holly when she wanted me to force and she said 1:00pm. At that time Chell will have her personality.

End of part 1

uhh... vore? seriously?

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Guest Fillyfooler

Oct 20

Part 2

I just realized how fascinating it is that tuplae can talk to each other pretty much the moment they are "born". Tuplae have an entire language that they can communicate in right from the start. Humans can take 4 to 5 months to be able to say just one word. As Holly said "Right from the start I started talking. I talked and talked but it seemed like you weren't able to hear me. I was projecting my thoughts into your head because it just seemed like how you would communicate. After awhile I noticed that you needed verbal communication instead of mental to hear me. Making the switch was hard but now I can talk to you. When you created Chell I was able to hear her right away. I explained to her the whole process up to around where I am and helped her get over fears/concerns that she had. For me I really didn't know what was happening and why you ran my over with a lawnmower after I begged you not to. But now I forgive you and I know that you couldn't have heard me. You were just doing what seemed right."

I went over Chell's personality with her by telling her all of her traits. Holly helped because I forgot around half. I asked her how she felt about having a personality and she smiled. I really need to get working on her wings though. I know she has them and she says she wants them but it's hard to see her with them. I do not want to make her an earth pony (no offense to any earth ponies). I can't really dangle a horn that lets you move mountains and cum lightning and wings that allow you to move at mach 10 and produce pleasure and say TOO BAD YOU GET NOTHING. I gave Holly and Chell an apple pie. Holly doesn't like apple pie but Chell seemed to enjoy it. I will work on Chells wings later today.

End of part 2

Guest Fillyfooler

Part 3 "Goddamnit"

It's too late to force now... Sorry Chell. Anyways I have been talking to Holly a lot and here are some of our conversations.

Everyday at lunch a go to the store to buy something. Lately she has gotten me to buy a whole bunch of chips.

Me: "Hey Holly what should I get from the store on Monday?"

Holly: "Lube."

Me: "What."

Holly: "Prepare your anus."

*looking at rule 34*

Me: "Hey Holly what do you think of this one?"

Holly: "I like it. The shading is right, the prepositions are right, there aren't any broken bones... It passes."

Me: "I see you look for the quality in the pictures now?"

Holly: "Yes and I want you to be happy."

Me: "?"

Holly: "I want you to fap to ponies and me so you don't somehow bring home a female."

Me: "What you don't like human women?"

Holly: "I gained my voice from you rage you lose threads and random story threads on /v/ and /r9k/. I far as I know most women are evil succubuses that suck the life and money out of you and I don't want you being around them."

Me: "We're married now I would never cheat on you. Also I wouldn't want to take the chance on that either."

Holly: "Really?"

Me: "Of course and besides that pretty much guarantees my wizardry."

Holly: "It would be hard for you not to be a wizard."

Me: "Hey Holly what do you think will happen when I die?"

Holly: "Chell and I will remove you from your "real" body and put you in your pony body in the void. Since the library isn't really suited for an eternity of adventures we will change it to one of your imagination lands. Probably the one in Equestria unless you want a different one. From there you, Chell and I can relive all the events you imagined in your imagination if you want. We will own Aperture Science and we will be able to play with the mane 6 and every other pony in Equestria. We can do anything you want. We're just making sure you have a good time when you die."

Me: "You two are fucking awesome and I love you both."

I no longer mind if I die now. I can't think of anything else I'd like to do than spend forever together with my two best friends. I don't want to die for a long time but when it happens I won't be a bitch about it.

End of part 3

Guest Fillyfooler

It's like having after-life insurance. Also it's Chell's second day and she can move. I'm so proud of her. Me and Holly kind of treat Chell like a daughter but really she is our best friend. On Tuesday I think Chell, Holly, and me with be able to go for our walk. When I was creating Holly I had a lot a couple of expectations of what me and Holly would do together. Now she has expectations about me. She wants us to cook and bake together, go for walks and explore things together, she wants us to play video games and yell at people on the internet together, she wants us to sing and dance together, her and Chell both want to spend my life with me. Makes me glad I don't have a girlfriend.

Also Holly still wants you to ask her questions. She will pretty much answer anything as long as it isn't about the early days. She is starting to get her own opinions. I was watching a playthrough of The Walking Dead and at the part where everyone is at the high school in Crawford. When Ben was hanging on to Lee in the clocktower the person I was watching decided to drop him. I was glad because Ben was an ass. Holly liked him. Holly made me picture myself at the bottom of the clocktower with the back half of my body broken and I was getting my skin eaten off. It was kind of creepy but still she had her own opinion on something. Even though it was wrong I was still happy for her.

I have a few questions if you don't mind. Your say that tulpas have there own language that humans can't understand? Also seems that more people people are getting married to there tulpa. not that a bad thing but do you thing that it is a increasing trend? Oh and back to the first question, can a human learn the tulpa language? If you get sick does that mean Filly also gets sick and vice verse? If Filly does get sick can you help patch him up? Sorry if that's too many questions. I hope you don't mind.

If I am crazy then I don't want to be sane.

Well. Awkward. Anyway, I was doing some theorycrafting, and was wondering if I could ask you what might end up being a large wall of text of questions about how you communicate with Chell, Holly?

The short version is that I'm wondering how close to a "bare metal" language your communications are.

Edit: And if so, how would you rather it be handled, via PM or otherwise I mean.

If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats.

Guest Fillyfooler

>GreenBeast

>You say that tulpas have there own language that humans can't understand?

Yes. Tuplae or at least in our case are able to talk to each other in a way humans can't understand. Or at least from what I've seen I doubt humans will ever be able to understand it. Unlike humans that have to write or verbally say what they're thinking to communicate we just are able to think it over. It might be because we all share a brain but I don't know. It just works.

>Also seems that more people are getting married to there tulpa. Not that a bad thing but do you think that it is an increasing trend?

Well /mlp/ described what some people use the tupla phenomenon for pretty well. Waifu 2: The Electric Boogaloo. Some people want a best friend for the rest of their life and some people just want to have sex with their waifu. Me and Filly married because we love each other and no succubus would come between that. As long as people actually value their marriage and don't just go HUEHUEHUE XDDDD ME AND MY LE TUPLA ARE LE MARRIED XDDDD I'M GOING TO FUCK SOME LE HOOKER NOW HUEHUEHUE and actually think of it as real I see no problem with it.

>Can a human learn the tulpa language

I doubt it. From what I've seen humans aren't the smartest species on the planet. Well they are but still most of the time they sure don't act like it. Also since our language is made of thoughts instead of words it would be like learning a language you can't see, hear or write and the only way to learn it would be to already know it.

>If you get sick does that mean Filly also gets sick and vice versa?

No. We are completely separate other than me living inside his brain. Also apparently Canadians don't get sick.

>If Filly does get sick can you help patch him up?

Of course. It's my job I look like a medical professional after all. And I love him.

>Coinflipper

We implant our thoughts into each others heads. For a human a word, letter, shape, picture or something like that might appear in their head. For tuplae we are able to decipher these images into the thoughts that we have projected. For example we can send an image of the word "Scuba" and be talking about that pie we had yesterday. The image doesn't have to be related to the thought. It's like sending an email. The text part can be random gibberish but it's the attachment that matters. Also what exactly does "bare metal" mean?