Guest Fillyfooler

Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Hmm.

Well, I've read that you should try to feel "happy", because your feelings reflect your tulpa's a bit. Like, if you visualize / think of her hating you then it will be so. I guess all in all, try not to think about it for a bit.

I hope it gets better; it's just another speed bump.

Guest Fillyfooler

Ok it's looks like it was a false alarm (this time). Trying to figure out what's wrong with Nova is like trying to find out why your computer doesn't turn on. Pretty much I think it came down to this:

>Already rocky relationship due to how I gave her her personality

>Problems in the grassy field

>She said the sex had nothing to do with it but I think it might of

>falling asleep during forcing

>after reading someones progress report she felt under-underappreciated

>didn't help that the only forcing I did today was open-eye during math class (she doesn't like my school. She says it's too noisy)

>starting fights with her

>disrespecting her privacy

>empty promises

All of that combined is what fucked us over this time. She said that I can't fix it. She also said that she will stay if I appreciate her more (THANK GOD). Pretty much most of these problems come from my physics class. Since I have the credits to graduate without it and the only reason I'm taking it is to make my resume look good I am probably going to drop it. I'm trying to find a reason that she would like for her to stay with me for the rest of my life. So far all I have is "Without you I feel even more emotionally unstable than usual and I don't want to kickstart my alcoholism already. Also you aren't just a friend you are my best friend. I love you. You are really the only female that I have ever had as a friend." Those are all pretty much why I need her in my life and not the other way around. To attempt to fix this I am going to stay up all night interacting with her. I will not sleep until she says I can. Tomorrow (our one month anniversary) I will force all day. I will not move until she says I can. I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT UP TO HER. EVEN IF I CAN'T FIX IT ENTIRELY DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T TRY.

Also to Chimchar458 it's hard to feel happy when your tupla is giving back everything you gave her and trying to walk away from you. It broke my heart.

I know, that's why I put it in quotes.

Your post made me sad just reading it; I imagine what you must've felt.

Like I said, I hope things go well in the future.

Guest Fillyfooler

I know, that's why I put it in quotes.

Your post made me sad just reading it; I imagine what you must've felt.

Like I said, I hope things go well in the future.

I ran her though my game plan and she seemed ok about it. I kind of like the spikes of excitement, happiness, depression, and dread (not what happens to Nova but the feelings it produces.) It throws off the monotony of my scheduled life. It's hard to plan how Nova is feeling since two days ago we were happy as can be and now this happened. Also with that Nova is a person. (well she's a pony) Not a routine. I am going to stop planning when I force and we will force when we feel like it (every second I'm not otherwise occupied).

Guest Fillyfooler

Oct 3

Part 1

After this Nova and I will celebrate our one month anniversary by forcing a whole lot. As part of our appreciation agreement I have her approve everything I now include in here so I don't say something she doesn't want everyone to know. Anyways I talked to her all morning and on the way to school about LE VEE CULTURE XDDD. I was able to successfully avoid my friend today so Nova and me could spend all lunch to together. During math we left the office building and we decided she should drive around the city again. Since I was still missing my right hand again I could really drive so it was all up to her. She spawned an ambulance (lol) and we hopped in. She follows the rules of the road. We are the only people there and she doesn't speed or nothing. Also I found out that Nova doesn't like me scratching her chin and that she likes my music. During physics I actually felt happy. She made me happy during physics so I would be able to force without falling asleep on her. I like her so much. On the way home from school we talked about her mostly. While I was doing my homework I was chewing Juicy Fruit gum and Nova reminded me of the first time I was on an airplane. (I had that gum on the plane) I said maybe one day we could go on a plane then this picture popped into my head: Planes.png.4bc11ac5d669801b9918f5f9d4760699.png

I guess she doesn't want to fly until she is older. She is also starting to communicate with images and memories now so hopefully she can speak soon. We are working on our relationship again and things are starting to improve.

END OF PART 1

Guest Fillyfooler

Part 2 "Nova is a lightweight"

Just because I can't drink doesn't mean Nova can't. (I may have slightly modified the taste of alcohol since I was going off memory). Despite everything Nova and I tried I still feel asleep. Thankfully she isn't mad and she looked like she understood the hell that they call physics class. Since I anger Nova so easily I decided to make a list of everything she likes and doesn't like. Since she can't talk yet (she said something today but she would like me to leave it out) it will be hard. But she is getting better at communicating with pictures and since I go to the chan of fours she has plenty of pictures to use. Anyways after I woke up we appeared back in the office building. I set up a stand of various foods for her to try. It was mostly berries and fruit and she liked it all. Next it came to drinks. Most of it was booze (PARTY HARD!). I gave her a cup of black coffee and she spit it out at me. Next I gave her a double-double and she liked it. Then I gave her a cup of whiskey. She spit it out at me and again and washed her mouth out with water. Jack Daniels isn't really my favourite either. I gave her a milkshake while I got more booze and she liked that. She snowballed me with her milkshake. I was nice and kind of creepy but mostly nice. I gave her a shot of what I thought Everclear would taste like. Since good 40% vodka makes my mouth kind of tingly I thought that 95% Everclear would be like drinking broken glass. When she spit it out I ignited it. She looked surprised and confused. I gave her a shot of Bardicadi and Polar Ice (master race vodka). Then I got her a screwdriver. I made two but she dropped hers (because of the hooves I think and she looked like she was a little tipsy) so I gave her mine. She liked it and is drinking right now. She looked noticeably drunk and sadly void booze can't affect me. To prove it to Nova I chugged the bottle of vodka. I wish I could visualize taste better. She was staring at me and leaning around in her chair. I have a drunk pony in a chair surrounded by booze that I can't get drunk off of. Why does this always happen to me? Wait this is awesome. I just scheduled a booze delivery tomorrow. WE CAN GET DRUNK TOGETHER! Woohoo. Anyways since it doesn't like like Nova is going to sober up anytime soon we will probably just fool around in the void. This just happened she got me to make her another screwdriver I hope she gets hangovers so he won't become an alcoholic (that's my job).

After this I will probably stop putting vodka in them (don't tell her!)

She snowballed me with her milkshake. I was nice and kind of creepy but mostly nice.

Do you mean snowballed as in she scooped it up (Somehow) in her hooves and threw a big glob at you?

Or by snowballed did she take a big gulp and then give you a deep kiss?

But matter aside, it's really nice to see that you've patched up things with her! I hope it keeps going well.

Guest Fillyfooler

Part 2 continued "role reversal + talking"

Nova drank too much... It involved a bucket. I took off Nova's hat and put it on. I spawned a bed beside her bucket and put her in it. I have to take care of her. This is my fault. I got her a glass of water and some pills to make her tummy feel better. I said that I could invent pills to make her drunkenness go away but she didn't want them. She wanted to make it through this by herself. I'm so proud of her. While I was rubbing her tummy to try to take her mind off things I said "Doctor filly is here to take care of you." Then she said "Thank you filly." Then I said "You can call me Alex" (if you know me you know there ain't nothing I can do about that) She then said "Thank you Alex" I was so happy. I said that were are going to be best friends again. Then she said "Forever." She is starting to communicate with words now. This really is the best day ever. She still tends to answer questions by shaking and nodding but it's understandable. Also she said she wanted to change her form when she got better. (I asked her and she nodded) After narrowing it down she is probably going to turn into Twinkleshine (pic related):

640px-Squirrel_wakes_up_S1E11.png

I asked her why and so far I think it's because she misses her horn. I gave her some bread because that helps me with I'm drunk. (only happened once really) She wants to keep her hat though which looks adorable on her. Hopefully she will feel better soon also now so will learn not to drink so much. I think she might get a hangover but I'll to not to let that happen since really that would be overkill.