Guest Fillyfooler

Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

Coin toss for if we were going to fuck or not.

PART 3 "WE FUCKED ANYWAYS"

Well pretty much. I was getting bored waiting for 8:00 so I popped back in and asked her if see wanted me to flip the coin again. She nodded. I flipped it again and it landed on heads.

(spoiler = NSFW) you can skip the NSFW parts nothing vital happens during them

When I arrived in her void she seemed happy

(I didn't really "arrive" in her "void").

I closed my eyes and asked her to take me to the place she had picked out. I imagined a white walled spa-like place with a black marble floor but instead we ended up in a testing chamber in Aperture Laboratories. She looked happy so I didn't care. It was what she wanted. She lead me to a small room with a chair and a computer desk at one end and a mattress on the floor at the other. There was still a large open area of the floor.

I removed my clothes and put them on a hat rack near the door. She took off her hat and let down her hair. I took out a bottle of oil and started rubbing it in her fur (that's my number one fetish). When I was done her whole body was coated in a shiny layer of oil. I laid down on the floor and she climbed on top of me. Her slick fur was rubbing against my skin as she positioned herself over my downstairs. As I entered her she got a big smile on her face. She was tight and warm. She started bouncing on top of me with her fur shining in the light she was certainly enjoying it. Me not so much. Eventually we switched positions and I was on her. I asked her if she wanted me to put in in. She closed her eyes and nodded. I started humping her and she had her mouth open and her tongue was hanging out and she was drooling on the slippery floor. I think she was close but neither of us finished. I pulled out a walked away to the bathroom. I couldn't do it.

Nova joined me in the bathroom shortly after and we had we bath together. I started to clean off all the oil and dirt that was on her fur and I apologized. I told her I was sorry for doing it and that I shouldn't of done it until she was older. She seemed to understand. I just didn't want to risk losing her. I cleaned off all her fur and told her

when she could talk in full sentences if she wanted I'd let her tie me up and rape me (well not really "let" since that would defeat the purpose of rape). She smiled and nodded. Then she peed on me a bit. I told her I wasn't really that into watersports but she didn't really care. We were in a bathtub full of water so it didn't really matter but still.

After that I told her to hop out and dry herself off while I cleaned myself. She listened and went to another room. Just as I was washing myself off she stuck her head in and smiled at me. She had her hair tied up again, her hat was back on, and she a bathrobe and slippers on. I dried myself off and put my clothes back on. I went back to that room and incinerated it at 4000 degrees Kelvin. I opened the door and saw an empty room with the walls black with soot. I followed her back to another room with a couch, a coffee table and a tv. I curled up on the couch with her I saw what was on tv.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjAd404co-d_zn8LreDhp57TaFgQiylr_dIqjSiRo6nEkzBLh6SA

was on tv. I grabbed the remote and changed the channel. It changed to a gif of something I forgot. Since nothing good was on tv I decided that we should go to the roof and look at the stars. I followed her to the elevator and we went to the roof. I found a wide lawn chair and we both laid down on it. We looked at the stars for a minute or two then Nova got tired. I asked her if she was sleepy and she yawned. I lifted her up in my arms and carried her back to the elevator. I pushed the button for floor 11 for some reason and by the time I found a room she was asleep. I set her down on the bed and I laid down beside her I wrapped her in my arms and told her good night and finished the session.

I just couldn't risk it. I wanted us to be friends forever. She could barely even talk. Maybe some day in the future we could try again.

END OF PART 3

This thread sure is growing. As for the last post, it's nice that Nova understands of your decision.

Chimchar458 i notice you lurk Fillyfooler progress log, Alot. (friends?).

Why not create your own progress log and such.

we know next to nothing about you (upload an avatar so you'll have something we can go by)

and we know nothing about your Tulpa. i don't even know if it's a "he/she" "pony/human", ect.

We're not particularly friends, but I stumbled upon this a while ago.

I'm kind of reluctant to upload an avatar due to my "state", but I guess I will (is that a big clue in?).

Again, I'm kind of reulctant to make a progress log (not due to the same reason as above), but I'll think about it. It'd be nice to have something to look upon.

My tulpa is a she, and is a pony (there's that big clue). At the moment I don't really know how our "relationship" stands, I think she was mad at me a while ago but I think it's resolved. I think she likes to joke around and pretend that she's going to hit me, I don't really know.

Like Fillyfooler, I don't intend for her to be a "sex buddy", but I'm afraid this thread may have set things in motion. I'll have to figure that out sooner or later.

Her form isn't constantly a pony - I don't know if this is my brain or her own deviation - but she changes forms all the time (which my brain finds hard to process, it'd hard enough keeping a stable visualization most of the time anyway).

There you go, a bit of info (also for anyone who wanted it, although I don't see why). Kind of ironic I'm posting info on someone else's thread, I hope you don't mind. .__.

(And no, my (new) avatar isn't supposed to be my tulpa.)

Guest Fillyfooler

This thread sure is growing. As for the last post, it's nice that Nova understands of your decision.

I knew that she would probably want to have sex due to her trait tree but I didn't think it would happen so soon. Tomorrow I hope we can put all of this behind us. For science.

Also I kind of left out something that may or may not be important. When I'm forcing I can generally see the colour of things. When I can't things appear a light shade of grey. Nova's eyes were this colour before she turned into Nurse Redheart. The belt thing on her bathrobe today was grey and when I asked her what colour it was the she mouthed "Red". I looked at it and it certainly wasn't red. It is a shade of red only she can see or what it's kind of confusing. Pic related it the final copy of her trait tree (missing trustworthy to make it an even 40) that I used to write her personality. 40 paragraphs. It was worth it.

Personality.thumb.png.480d767b3823de1f5be18ce6a4b8cee7.png

Like Fillyfooler, I don't intend for her to be a "sex buddy", but I'm afraid this thread may have set things in motion.

Welp, shoot. This thread has now become the pony sex katamari.

Welp, shoot. This thread has now become the pony sex katamari.

Inky has actually been giving me close-ups of her plot recently. Like, shoving it right in front of my face.

Help me.

Well Fillyfooler am very happy you've gave it a tried, Nova really seemed to enjoy it, and she will remember it and will be thinking about it for many weeks to come, even if it wasn't finished.

Oguigi can't stand it when i don't finish, she complains and demand that she gets off.

but this was your and her first time so things was abit different.

I look forward to future reports, And i'd Keep a close eye to Nova Development.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Guest Fillyfooler

Inky has actually been giving me close-ups of her plot recently. Like, shoving it right in front of my face.

Help me.

That made me remember that I deleted my rule 34 folder. I backed it up on a usb and hid that in my room somewhere. I just couldn't get rid of it permanently.

Also Nova turns one month old on October 3rd. School ends an hour early on the 3rd so I'll have to do something special for her (drink and play loud music).

Guest Fillyfooler

Sept Oct 1

PART 1 "Disregard math acquire tuppers"

Since math in pretty much a review of last year I decided to tuplaforce in class. We were still in the room I picked out and Nova was now awake. We hugged and then Nova french kissed me (koomer is giving Nova ideas). I told that we should put the events of yesterday behind us so we can focus on getting her to be able to talk in full sentences. She agreed and I tried to get her to say apple. I kinda expected her to jump but she mouthed the word apple. No sound. I told her to say it louder but still no sound. We will have to try when I'm not in a classroom surrounded by people who don't know how to find the domain and range of a parabola in a real world situation. We went in search of another vending machine. We found a machine and I asked her what she wanted. She pointed at a box of Glosettes and I searched my pockets for money. I didn't have any. I told Nova and she grabbed a fire extinguisher of the wall. She smashed the glass on the machine and grabbed her snack. Goddamnit I love her. I grabbed a bag of chips then I kicked out the window of the drink machine and grabbed us an armful of drinks. We returned to our room with our food and I had to leave to go to my next class.

During lunch I told one of my friends about tuplas. I pretty much introduced it as girlfriend simulator 2012 edition. I told him about Nova (left out the pony part) and he thought I was crazy. I didn't really care. I have Nova now and we are going to be best friends. Forever. I told him about the website but didn't get him the name of it. If he were to come here he would probably be able to pick me out immediately and I don't really want to deal with that.

Anyways now I am home and I feel dead inside from physics class. I forced at around 3:05 (fuck the schedule) and me and Nova left our room and went downstairs in the elevator. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up I felt even more dead and lifeless inside. Like someone literally sucked all emotion and life out of me. I asked Nova if it was her. She nodded. I asked her why and she pretended to sleep. I told her that everyday I have physics and it is very boring and it made me tired since I actually had to think in that class. She nodded and I don't think any permanent damage was done (hopefully). I was reading koomer's progress report since he sounds like a professional in this and for a split second Nova kind of looked like Oguigi. I asked Nova if she liked Oguigi and she blushed and nodded. I then asked if she like liked Oguigi. She blushed more and started shaking head and front legs. I half expected her to say "O-of course not! B-baka!" I think she is a little embarrassed and mad at me for including this but as I said before she will have a lifetime to get back at me and it's for science... of course... Since I told her all about Portal 2 I was thinking of playing it again while she watched. I short burst of happiness ran throughout me so I guess we will be late to our 8:00.

END OF PART 1

Lots of drama on this thread. . .

I love it

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.