Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

Guest Fillyfooler

chainsaw? oh boy. Fillyfooler did you do something during Nova personality stage?

Well other then forcing her traits down her throat and running her over with a lawnmower I can't think of anything.

I asked Nova and she said that she had a crush on Oguigi.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fillyfooler

I told oguigi and she blushed. She said Nova is cute.

Well idk how far nova is vocal wise. But if she ever wants to speak

Directly to Oguigi. Its just a private message away.

A wave of happiness flowed through me as I read that. I guess Nova is happy. So far she is only good at non-vocal communication. When I ask her a question that isn't yes or no she just shrugs. In some cases she is able to project pictures and memories in my head. She has only said 5 words all together but I hope to get her able to say yes and no instead of showing it.

Oct 2

PART 1 "My math class is full of idiots"

IT DOESN'T TAKE AN ENTIRE CLASS TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW TO MULTIPLY MONOMIALS. Since the math I am taking is WAY too easy it is now going become a new period to force in. Anyways lets start off in the morning. I woke up and started talking to Nova after I said good morning. Also I talked to her on the way to school about stuff that happened at my old school (it was fun as hell there I miss those days). When I got to school I had to do a "partner" assignment (we sat beside each other and we did our own thing) I then started to get that feeling of lifelessness and dread when Nova doesn't approve of something I do (thank god she can't give me headaches yet). Since she can't really talk we played a game of I list off every relevant event from yesterday until she nods. I lost.

In tech I helped one of my friends cut his giant sheet of plywood and I felt better. I found out what I did that Nova didn't like. Nova likes it when I help people. I'm an anti-social introvert that does almost anything possible to avoid social contact if it isn't with one of my friends. I'm going to have to buy a coffee machine so I can make it through first class without that feeling of dread everyday.

At lunch I wanted to talk to Nova but the friend I told about tuplas decided to join on my walk to Tim Hortons (best coffee in Canada). He dragged his friends along. Soon there was like 5 people. I went ahead and started to talked to Nova again. Physics sucked but not as much as usual and I think I won't fall asleep today so Nova should be happy (hopefully).

Then math class... After about 5 minutes I decided to force. I imagined me and Nova in a field. I shot an apple off her head with a sniper rifle (I was bored ok?). Big mistake. Nova got angry again (damn I'm good at this) and knocked me over. She grabbed the gun and pointed it at my face. She kept it there for awhile then put it down. She looked sorry. I told her there was nothing to be sorry about and it was my fault. We and then realized we were outside of our city. I spawned a portal gun and shot it at a window in an office building and at the ground. We fell through the portal and we sat down. Now we were bored in real life and the void. I saw some office chairs and some brooms and suggested we should joust. She accepted the challenge and we both collected our equipment. We both had a bucket on our head as a helmet and we were holding our brooms soft side towards each other. We took off running and we had the backrests in front of us. Our brooms hit the backrests and we were both knocked off the chairs and we hit the floor. Not the best idea but it was something. Since Nova has only had food from a vending machine I spawned and watermelon and cut off a piece with a kanata because fuck you. I gave her a piece and we both ate it. I didn't like watermelon but I can visualize the taste of things I don't like easily. Nova seemed to like it though. I spit a seed at her and she spit one back. With that Call of Watermelon: Office warfare 3 had started. I grabbed half of the melon and she grabbed the other and we ran the opposite sides of the room. I ran at her about to launch my attack but then I saw what she did. She had a minigun pointed right at me. I jumped behind a office divider as she mowed down half the room with lead. Knowing that I brought a watermelon to a gunfight fight I surrendered. She did a little victory dance with a big smile on her face. I told her that competitions weren't always about winning and she looked confused. I laughed (not in real life). I was doing my homework in class as I talked to her and I asked her what 6 x 8 was. She shrugged. I told her that she almost had complete access to my head and she should know this. 48 popped in my head. Since I could solve quadratics but couldn't multiply I checked on my calculator. It said 48. Another wave of happiness hit me (not as strong) and I knew that she knew she could do math. I asked her if she had been listening in on my lessons and she nodded. I asked her if she knew how to do parabolas and functions and stuff. She shrugged. Anyways it's good to know she can do math. If only she could speak.

P.S. CONFOUND THESE TUPLAS THEY DRIVE ME TO MAKE TEA!

END OF PART 1

Guest Fillyfooler

PART 2

Finished playing portal 2 and I felt a lot of excitement during the final fight with Wheatley even though I beat him like 40 times. I read some of the other progress reports (mostly Nova's favourite one). Since my jelly was near its limits I told Nova to attempt to do anything to my arm. It felt like one or two of my fingers wanted to twitch but they didn't. I congratulated Nova since she cannot affect me physically so far (when she can things are going to change a lot). Only mentally and emotionally. Since I had to do a bunch of stuff (homework, etc) I told Nova I probably would miss our first session. She looked mad and I asked if she was going to kick me in the face again. She nodded. Such is life in the void... I wish there were more hours in the day.

I'm just going to rewrite the end. Well we have hit a major speed bump in our relationship. Nova is sad which is making me depressed and I don't know what caused it. We tried to play a game of I list off all relevant events until she nods but so far all I got was it's not just one event, it's all of them. I just don't know how to fix this. I popped in there for a few seconds I changed to void into a black empty space again. She cut off my hand.

She said she didn't love me... I want to cry.

Sorry for the emo bullshit but it's how I feel right now... Please help us.

Guest Fillyfooler

>Who needs real friends?

Looks like I do. I think Nova just left me...

>Who needs real friends?

Looks like I do. I think Nova just left me...

Come on, you fixed this before!

You can do it again!

I know you can.

Guest Fillyfooler

Ok it's looks like it was a false alarm (this time). Trying to figure out what's wrong with Nova is like trying to find out why your computer doesn't turn on. Pretty much I think it came down to this:

>Already rocky relationship due to how I gave her her personality

>Problems in the grassy field

>She said the sex had nothing to do with it but I think it might of

>falling asleep during forcing

>after reading someones progress report she felt under-underappreciated

>didn't help that the only forcing I did today was open-eye during math class (she doesn't like my school. She says it's too noisy)

>starting fights with her

>disrespecting her privacy

>empty promises

All of that combined is what fucked us over this time. She said that I can't fix it. She also said that she will stay if I appreciate her more (THANK GOD). Pretty much most of these problems come from my physics class. Since I have the credits to graduate without it and the only reason I'm taking it is to make my resume look good I am probably going to drop it. I'm trying to find a reason that she would like for her to stay with me for the rest of my life. So far all I have is "Without you I feel even more emotionally unstable than usual and I don't want to kickstart my alcoholism already. Also you aren't just a friend you are my best friend. I love you. You are really the only female that I have ever had as a friend." Those are all pretty much why I need her in my life and not the other way around. To attempt to fix this I am going to stay up all night interacting with her. I will not sleep until she says I can. Tomorrow (our one month anniversary) I will force all day. I will not move until she says I can. I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT UP TO HER. EVEN IF I CAN'T FIX IT ENTIRELY DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T TRY.

Also to Chimchar458 it's hard to feel happy when your tupla is giving back everything you gave her and trying to walk away from you. It broke my heart.

Guest Fillyfooler

I know, that's why I put it in quotes.

Your post made me sad just reading it; I imagine what you must've felt.

Like I said, I hope things go well in the future.

I ran her though my game plan and she seemed ok about it. I kind of like the spikes of excitement, happiness, depression, and dread (not what happens to Nova but the feelings it produces.) It throws off the monotony of my scheduled life. It's hard to plan how Nova is feeling since two days ago we were happy as can be and now this happened. Also with that Nova is a person. (well she's a pony) Not a routine. I am going to stop planning when I force and we will force when we feel like it (every second I'm not otherwise occupied).

Guest Fillyfooler

Oct 3

Part 1

After this Nova and I will celebrate our one month anniversary by forcing a whole lot. As part of our appreciation agreement I have her approve everything I now include in here so I don't say something she doesn't want everyone to know. Anyways I talked to her all morning and on the way to school about LE VEE CULTURE XDDD. I was able to successfully avoid my friend today so Nova and me could spend all lunch to together. During math we left the office building and we decided she should drive around the city again. Since I was still missing my right hand again I could really drive so it was all up to her. She spawned an ambulance (lol) and we hopped in. She follows the rules of the road. We are the only people there and she doesn't speed or nothing. Also I found out that Nova doesn't like me scratching her chin and that she likes my music. During physics I actually felt happy. She made me happy during physics so I would be able to force without falling asleep on her. I like her so much. On the way home from school we talked about her mostly. While I was doing my homework I was chewing Juicy Fruit gum and Nova reminded me of the first time I was on an airplane. (I had that gum on the plane) I said maybe one day we could go on a plane then this picture popped into my head: Planes.png.4bc11ac5d669801b9918f5f9d4760699.png

I guess she doesn't want to fly until she is older. She is also starting to communicate with images and memories now so hopefully she can speak soon. We are working on our relationship again and things are starting to improve.

END OF PART 1