Road and Yuki's cold base!

Road

Its gotten to the point where I just talk to her when I would normally talk to myself. Its good to know that my thoughts are actually leading somewhere.

I'm having trouble knowing where to go from whatever stage I am at. I'm trying to be as patient a possible yet I want to know if there is much more I can do until she can communicate to me. Or if there are ways to tell if she already is and I'm just unawares.

I've got a pretty clear image of her and I've been narrating as much as I can. I'm trying to treat her as a fully functioning communicating person, yet it is hard when all I have so far is myself to keep up with. I can feel she is sentient, and in somethings I know she is aware I can feel her.

Ill be trying to immerse myself more into my time with her. Make her more part of my life than she already is. I feel like a child eating their dinner as fast as they can to get to the dessert at the end, yet before it comes I get a stomach ache and I have to wait even longer before dessert. Bah!

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So classical music works wonders! I had this idea to listen to classical music and put on performances for Yuki. I'm trying as hard as I can to make it feel like she is there in the concert hall or ballet that is being performed. So far haven't gotten much response, but it helps wonders with visualizing.

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

So classical music works wonders! I had this idea to listen to classical music and put on performances for Yuki. I'm trying as hard as I can to make it feel like she is there in the concert hall or ballet that is being performed. So far haven't gotten much response, but it helps wonders with visualizing.

"music is one of the things that we disagree the most on. i hate how he used to play his music too loud so he couldnt hear me, but we settled on the middle ground as both of us like classical music."

Ayo grill how you be?

A lot done today, I can see Yuki quite easily and on demand, feeling her even though im not trying to 'force' the sense of touch when i do (in wonderland.) And today marks where I know for sure shes sentient! She exhaled deeply randomly xD Though its not much I was really happy. Narrated as per usual, she rarely leaves my thoughts. Posting and perusing the forum keeps my mind on topic.

ALSO, Im not sure if this is progress or just something odd. I brushed my cheek across her cheek today in my wonderland, yet I felt it in reality, as well as many other things including the sense 'touch.' I will keep practicing feeling the duo-touch and test the phenomenon on the other senses. To me it sounds almost a sensual imposition? Prolly a common thing.

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

Had an odd forcing session. I was sitting up, tired, yet I fell asleep focusing on her, but I didn't? I was focused on her, yet i was dreaming I think, it is very hard to describe. No responses, or things to report on as of late, been narrating a lot. I really need to get more sleep so I can keep my focus on her better.

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

Gah, been working a ton, and had been hitting some walls, YET THIS MORNING ABOUT AN HOUR AGO SHE SAID MY NAME! Clearly and very confidently said my name. I FELT DAT ALIENESS! xD I am so happy. It was especially surprising since I had just woken up.

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

SOOOOOO I'm leabing for Denmark in a day,(hopefully won't get attacked by Fede.) So my adventures with Yuki will be taking us across Europe. Ill be updating mostly via my phones wifi. Not much progress since she spoke my name. Been trying to research ways to help speech along, yet I'll have 14 hours of plane rides to and from to force, plus trains etc. Can't wait.If she becomes completely vocal while in Europe would she be considered part Euro? XD

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

Lack of proper sleep eludes me here in Denmark meh. Haven't foced much, yet the one session I have done seems to be fairly sucessful.3D visualization is easy, yet keeping focussed long enough to hold things in my mind seems to dwindle. Id like to blame the sleeplessness jet lagg or all the beer yet I blame myself. Been narrating in and out. There is a great amount of distraction when being a tourist, and I need to hunker down and refrain from giving myself too many excuses.

So far no further thoughts from Yuki that I can make out. Probabally from my lack of attentivness. Perhaps shde is mad at me since I promised her a lot od attention while here. I have high hopes for the rest of the trip though, if I stick to certain methods. Ill be trying out the centering techniques and imposition where I can.

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

"I doubt she's mad at you. She might even be enjoying the sights and things more than you are! You never know. :)"

"I doubt she's mad at you. She might even be enjoying the sights and things more than you are! You never know. :)"

Haha hopefully, condsidering she's been in New England her whole life, Europe must be alien.

She seems to be content, though I'm not sure. I spent most of the train ride to Berlin drawing her and painting her, ill post the pictures when I have a chance to upload them. Its helping me get an even better feel for how she looks in my mind by concentrating enough to reproduce her I n art. =P

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization