Fighting intrusive thoughts

abcdefg

I thought about a way to fight these damn intrusive thoughts because I could barely focus for 10 minutes even after forcing for multiple weeks.

So what i found out was:

-Be as awake as possible!

The more relaxed you are, the more the intrusive thoughts come through!

-Drink coffee and/or black tea!

The caffeine works wonders!(I only tried black tea but i guess coffee would have the same effect)

-Force early in the day!

If less stuff happens throughout the day(or it is still early) you can concentrate better and wont think about stuff that happened(even if you just watched a TV show this counts as stuff happening)

I hope this was helpful for some of you with the same problem and maybe you can add something to the list!

Btw don't try the letting them play out argument on me, if you have really bad and sometimes evil intrusive thoughts you want to avoid that at all cost!

I find that Fede's tones help constantly remind me to stay on track. Especially Clairvoyant Focus and Theta Tone.

One thing I've heard of people (schlondark) doing is giving the tulpa an ability that can fight the intrusive thoughts.

Also yeah, caffeine does wonders for forcing in general.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I agree with the methods you've posted.

I realised that i don't have nearly as many Intrusive thoughts as i had when i started, Guess a Side effect? after nearly a month of working on my Tulpae.

Ugh, Am Sorry Phi but that Clairvoyant Focus is one scary tone, i would not recommend listening to it unless you was desperate. (or perhaps i had my volume to high)

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I actually find that I don't have as many intrusive thoughts, when I'm extremely relaxed... Strange...

Ugh, Am Sorry Phi but that Clairvoyant Focus is one scary tone, i would not recommend listening to it unless you was desperate. (or perhaps i had my volume to high)

Hmm... Clairvoyant focus...

I can't remember which tone it was, but one of them made me extremely paranoid. I had to constantly open my eyes to remind myself that there was no one in my room.

And that those noises I'm hearing aren't someone in the house, or opening my door.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Clairvoyant Focus is the one tone that consistently makes me hallucinate any sound at all. Alas, it's just murmurs, like a male voice on a radio in the next room over, or like the mindvoice I get when my tulpae don't speak loud enough. If I speed it up to get about a +9 semitone pitch change, it becomes a female voice.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

In my experience, fighting intrusive thoughts only makes them worse. For me at least, it's better to acknowledge them for a second, recognize them for what they are, then shift my focus to something else.

Caffeine probably wouldn't really help unless you're already addicted to it, then it would help, if only to satisfy the cravings and allow you to focus.

Reduction of intrusive thoughts and clarity in visualization improve with practice. So practice moar.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton