I don't understand...

Guest Anonymous

How do you will something to happen?

You don't really.

Basically it means you picture what you want to appear and try as hard as possible to force it to appear with sheer willpower.

Good luck with that.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience, it's not that i try hard, it's just that i pretty much visualize while open-eyed and nothing more - only difference is there's no wonderland and no void, just the tulpa. I think trying hard is precisely what one shouldn't do, rather starting with the idea that it's actually quite easy and not unlike anything you already did in visualization could be the best way to go. In the beginning it will probably feel more "conceptual" than "visual", but will gradually get better with time i think. Now it might be something that only works if you're the type that daydreams a lot, i don't know; just my two cents. In fact, either i'm high as fuck all the time, or i don't particularly need to enter a "deep daydream state" to do this imposition stuff.

Lolimancer pretty much describes it. Open-eye visualize your tulpa IRL and act like she's there. "Feeling" her with your physical hands may help. Don't expect anything to actually appear, you're just visualizing. Eventually she will appear.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I just saw my tupper IRL.

I looked around a corner and she was there for a MILLISECOND. Then she sort of 'dissolved' like when you set fire to paper. but without flames and it was very fast.

Anyone know what this means?

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Your brain starts to become familiar with perceiving your tulpa AS a part of your reality. Good sign. Also seeing tulpa in the corner of the eye easier because we don't have many sensors in this area and thus there is almost zero sensorial information from the reality to correct what you believe to perceive.

mind blown

coool

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Fun fact: while you're imposing (the way i do it at least) reality more or less becomes your wonderland, which means you can manipulate it to an extent - which can be pretty fun. Imaginary stuff can be created/changed/destroyed, and even real stuff can be changed/warped to an extent. Obviously all changes will be momentary and "refreshed" after a while (unless you're really going for making reality itself your wonderland, which is cool too but will probably take you to a mental hospital), but if you want to really go full schizo while doing it then why not? Just reminding ya of the powers of the mind.

Inb4 "you're too fucked up to even belong to a place where people imagine sugary equines around them all the time Loli", oh k.

Lolimancer: JD1215 does this -- he easily imposes objects for his tulpae, and they persist reasonably. He can also de-impose a real object, which he's described using to hand his tulpae real objects:

hold out soda bottle --> seamlessly de-impose it and impose a copy of it --> tulpa grabs that, takes a drink and gives it back --> delete that and unhide the real one

Works to the point that his tulpae think they're taking the real object. I remember he tried to explain it to one of his tulpae, and it just led to confused tulpa.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Lolimancer: JD1215 does this -- he easily imposes objects for his tulpae, and they persist reasonably. He can also de-impose a real object, which he's described using to hand his tulpae real objects:

hold out soda bottle --> seamlessly de-impose it and impose a copy of it --> tulpa grabs that, takes a drink and gives it back --> delete that and unhide the real one

Works to the point that his tulpae think they're taking the real object. I remember he tried to explain it to one of his tulpae, and it just led to confused tulpa.

That's... pretty hardcore, man. I shall try that sometimes, though i highly doubt i'll succeed anytime soon - expecially the confusing tulpa part. I can give swords and shotguns and stuff to Kaoru like i do in the wonderland, but imposition hardly feels that "real" anyway (visualization too), which means what i "warp" about reality doesn't feel that real either. Practice makes perfect i guess.

Guest Anonymous

I just saw Aria :D! I was in the car, looking in one of those mirror thingies on the side, and I saw a girl that somewhat looks like Aria, looking out the window and daydreaming it seemed. It was only a second, then BAM! Nothing was there. PROGRESS!