I don't understand...

Guest Anonymous

Anonymous: Congrats, that's fast! I swear, younger brains have an easier time with this stuff.

Lolimancer: I can give objects IRL too, though they're all mind's eye and they vanish quickly if I don't focus on them.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, I see things all the time. Like this one time, I SWEAR I saw a wolf's eyes staring at me from the *forest* behind my backyard. It was only for a split second, and out of the corner of my eye. Also, I act like she is an imaginary friend when trying to impose, like she's already there, and I talk to her out loud most of the time. So yeah. Will this stunt or help her growth?

A few more questions I thought of for those of you who have completed imposing.

1)How do you hear your tulpa? Still through thought or does the auditory perception quickly follow being able to see them?

2)If you still hear through thought, does it act like sound? As in, if your tulpa is across the room do you "hear" them as so or is their voice disembodied from their person.

Also, had a realization today that I was trying too hard to imagine where Felicia was at all time, and what results I think was not letting her control where she is/what she is doing when trying to impose. I'm hoping taking a more passive approach of just knowing she is there (instead of constantly reminding myself) and letting her do whatever she wants with the body might help me impose sooner. Or at least, I hope.

Witty signatures are hard to think of.

Yeah, I see things all the time. Like this one time, I SWEAR I saw a wolf's eyes staring at me from the *forest* behind my backyard. It was only for a split second, and out of the corner of my eye.

I recall having similar hallucinations when I was younger.

Also, I act like she is an imaginary friend when trying to impose, like she's already there, and I talk to her out loud most of the time. So yeah. Will this stunt or help her growth?

Talking to her out loud like that is exactly what you should be doing. Treat her as much as a real person as possible, and you'll soon make her more real.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)