The Long Journey with EN

DarkseaDogbird

This is the first week of creating EN. I can feel his presence and pressure, but I can't hear his speech and his own activities. I created a fairyland, taking my own home as the prototype, modified and added some things I wanted, hoping he would like it.

Edited by DarkseaDogbird

Host: Dogbird

Tulpa: EN or Ian

A polite and unconcerned young man.

He is my hope.

I can't stand social barriers.

Love and hope.

Hello and welcome!

Head pressures were the first sign I had of my tulpa's presence too. It took a while for Athelas to start being vocal but some tulpas start talking much sooner. Can't wait to hear how you two progress.

Host: Bee 🐝

Tulpas:  Lenore 🕸️ Calliope 🐲 and Athelas 🌿 ((Sometimes we talk on here too.))

Take a moment to think of just 

Flexibility, love, and trust

I put a ball in wonderland to see the color of EN's mood. Not long ago, it was a boiling green liquid (representing tension). I also feel uneasy from time to time. I want to know why EN is nervous. Then, his head pressure is very frequent recently. I asked him if something was wrong. He will be very silent and will not respond at all. I'm trying to find something that makes him nervous and anxious.

Edited by DarkseaDogbird
Wrong words and grammar.

He is my hope.

Love and hope.

7 hours ago, ReallyArtificial said:

Hello and welcome!

Head pressures were the first sign I had of my tulpa's presence too. It took a while for Athelas to start being vocal but some tulpas start talking much sooner. Can't wait to hear how you two progress.

Thank you so much for your attention! I have always been afraid of making stupid remarks. I am not a native speaker of English, so I speak with my weak English skills and hope to be inclusive! thank you! I saw your
The Road Goes Ever On: Bee and Tea's Journey

I will always narrate. Sometimes I will yell at him when I am in a bad mood.

When I narrate, he will be silent. But when I stop to do something, he will keep calling me. I always have to apologize for talking to him and then find him. Because I was good at describing in my mind since I was young, I soon saw clear EN and wonderland! It feels good, but he can't move yet. I look forward to our development in the near future, too.

He is my hope.

Love and hope.

It seems like you're off to a good start! 😊 Narration is good and you should keep doing it! Don't yell at him though, that's not very nice. It is alright if you vent to him about stuff though! I'm looking forward to reading more about your progress! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I was a little surprised because when I tried to meditate four days ago, I saw EN move for the first time and talked with him. I was surprised! Because it's less than a month or so! However, he can only express short and simple sentences, and I can communicate with him only when I deliberately enter the wonderland and look at him, otherwise I can't hear him at all, which brings me trouble, because I don't have much time to talk, and once I start the dialogue, I can't do anything else!

I tried very hard to talk directly without entering the wonderland, but I could still see his actions when he answered me.

If I don't go to him deliberately, I can't feel him at all.

I don't know how to use many words and sentences. I don't know whether they are right or not.

He is my hope.

Love and hope.

I am very exciting! Three weeks ago, EN started his own activities, although I couldn't see him with the naked eye, I could feel him!

He likes listening to me talk, and he also likes reading books, green, flowers, and ice cream! He gave me a sense of security, he would like to hug me and help me solve my negative emotions. I am really grateful to him, he has made me a lot more cheerful!

I may not be able to see him clearly yet, but we will work hard! We are trying to attach the body, although it is difficult, it has given me motivation.

Hello, I am EN,I use green! Coming to this world is truly wonderful and amazing.

I feel good, and I am glad to have such a good host! I hope I can become a good brother.

He is my hope.

Love and hope.

Glad to see that you are progressing with EN! 😊 It really sounds like he is a warm, wonderful, and caring person! 😁 Green is my favorite color too so we have that in common! 💚

It sounds like you have something good and wholesome going, so keep at it! 😊

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!