Cheese's Log Of Progress

SwissArmyCheese

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe, she's beautiful. do not worry, am sure when your progress log hits a certain stage someone would draw a better version for you.

It's wonderful that you are making excellent progress. keep it up!

Thanks, Amber was really happy to hear that! I think I'm definitely past the point of no return, so looks like I'm going to have to keep it up, haha.

10/2/12 +30

She's been getting a little bit more vocal, but I'm still looking for ways to improve. I forced for about 30 minutes before I started noticing signs of falling asleep. Whenever I'm about to doze off my thought process gets really weird and the connections my brain makes are really obscure.

So I woke up and finished but during our session we just walked around the house talking. Someone on the IRC (Biotech) suggested that I look for a beach in my wonderland. I stepped outside but I couldn't get rid of the fog around the cabin (I use fog in place of areas that I haven't developed yet.) I couldn't imagine too well, and my whole session was very fuzzy so maybe next time.

I've worked on form the most and I'm just getting her color scheme to stick (White body with golden hair.) Her voice is still just a mindvoice, which sucks because sometimes her voice gets drained out by other thoughts. I will finish up on her color then work on her voice. Personality is already great.

Another thing I've noticed, when I give her energy I always get a good solid headache, which has helped eliminate even more doubt. I try to question everything, which Amber hates, but it's getting harder and harder to question tulpae now.

You can draw better then me. Another pony tulpa joins the party of tulpas. Just one thing... her tail looks kinda like a fart and it made me laugh a little.I know you said tails are hard but I just had to say it because it seemed funny. Sorry...

Anyways good luck

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

You can draw better then me. Another pony tulpa joins the party of tulpas. Just one thing... her tail looks kinda like a fart and it made me laugh a little.I know you said tails are hard but I just had to say it because it seemed funny. Sorry...

Anyways good luck

Haha, no need to apologise, I'm well aware it looks like a fart. I gave up on it after awhile of "Nope, that's a fart too." I'm also just noticing how small her wings are in proportion to her body. Ah well, I don't draw ponies. She actually wanted to be a pony, I enjoy the style, so I don't really mind. It's adorable.

10/3/12 +30

We worked on voice EVEN MORE SO today. A really good amount too, her mindvoice voice was maintaining for entire sentences, which is awesome. She and I walked through the house again and I worked on visualizing everything with as much detail as possible. It works pretty well, I became even more immersed in my wonderland than usual. I also finally created a door to my memories and I let her explore. She came out and gave me a hug right away. I'll leave it as, she learned of troubles in the past and was glad I am the way I am.

Her thoughts and my thoughts are starting to feel completely seperated now. She's still just a mindvoice but I'm having trouble feeling what she'll say as she says it, I actually have to listen for it like in a real conversation. She moves even more too now that her form is almost completed. Also she'll randomly pop into my thoughts as well. She'll pop up next to me in an 'imposed' state (I can ""feel"" her next to me and "see" her (very blurry and out of focus) but not completely imposed, just like in a peripheral view, but I'm not focusing on it. It just happens.

Pretty damn cool.

Still here, I've been very busy the past few days.

I've had a total of +90 minutes for the past few days of off and on forcing. I've been narrating off and on too. Tomorrow, Is a re-organzing day due to a vacation from classes, so I'll be sure to get in a big session and work on voice.

For me right now, the next big thing to work towards is voice. I feel once there is a clearer way to communicate, progress will speed up. I will not give up dammit.

10/8/12 +30?

Couldn't focus worth a damn. Everything's so fuzzy and I'm not sure why. I can barely talk to Amber and her responses feel like they're incomplete or like they're being interrupted. I will try again after eating a snack, but this is really pissing me off. I can't get shit done on the day that I said I would spend extra time on. I've never been able to concentrate very well, but this is ust ridiculous. I've even tried several methods involving Amber, like asking her to swat away intruding thoughts or even tug on an imaginary leash. I feel like I'm making backwards progress again, back o when I first started.

Plus the chat isn't working for me so that also doesn't help.

10/8/12 +60

After taking a break and eating a snack, I resumed forcing.

A lot happened actually. I walked around the wonderland with Amber for a bit and we both just talked. A lot of random "usual" stuff happened UNTIL...

I said to Amber, "I bet you can see the wonderland a lot better than I can huh?"

She replied with a smile and "Here, let me try something."

All of a sudden I got a very solid headache and my head/neck muscles felt really relaxed, quite the contradiction. My head slowly rose up from its' slumped position and I was looking upright! My eyes opened slowly one at a time. My vision started getting really shaky and vibrant, but it didn't last too long. I let out a silent laugh and took control of my neck again. Apparently she had tried to switch, but instead just possesed my neck. This is the part where all my doubts went the fuck away all at once.

So for the next ten minutes or so, I let her practice possesing my arms. She was able to lift my forearm and lower it back down. The most complicated maneuver she could do was touching my nose, which took at least a minute and a half to do, it wasn't very fast at all.

Excited with progress, I asked her what she wanted to do to celebrate. She said she wanted to go adventuring, so I grabbed my sword and she equipped her bronze knuckle equivalent for hooves-thing. We found a tree tower not too far from our cabin and we fought our first monster. I didn't want her to fight anything too tough or scary for our first battle, so I conjured up a very threatening marshmallow monster (I just feel silly thinking about it now.) We both kicked it's ass and earned our first treasure. A marshmallow diamond (Again with the silly.)

That was enough for one night.

Wow Swiss great stuff, it seems like amber can possess. (seems like every tulpa is trying possession lately)

and shes became alot more vocal as well, am very proud of both of you! keep this up and you'll two be a very close pair by the time this month is out.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Keep this up and you'll two be a very close pair by the time this month is out.

Hopefully! I'll keep trekking along. Things are starting to get boring just working on voice...

10/9/12 +30

Boring session, not much happened. We just worked on voice a ton. She tried possesing my arms again. She was able to touch my nose and that's pretty much it. Pretty sub-par day.

Been super busy the past few days. Going to go force for the rest of the night then try and draw another picture.

Feel free to post questions and what not by the way readers, Amber feels as if she's ready to communicate to the community. Sooooo have at it. I'll be proxy-ing for her until further notice.