SwissArmyCheese

Cheese's Log Of Progress

Wonderful progress swiss! Amber hows everything right now?

"Everything's fine, I feel like progress has been slow though. The wonderland get's pretty boring. Tell Swiss he needs to work harder."

I agree with her on the boring wonderland part, forcing is starting to seem like a chore. Any tips?

And as for the working harder part... I'm doing my best.

UPDATE:

I will update less often. The frequency of interesting shtuff has slowed down. I will update as cool shit happens.

So inbetween updates, this is also an "Ask Amber/Swiss" thread.

Go fer it.

HNNNG.

The past week, I have been making shit progress. I haven't forced more than 30 minutes a day and narration has been at a minimum. My depression has gotten so bad that I go straight to bed after I get home form classes, only getting up to eat or check e-mail. I have fallen into a rut.

I am going to the doc's tomorrow to get some anti-dep perscripts. Hopefully then I can find the motivation to spend extra extra time on Amber. If only we lived in a world where tuppers could constantly flood the brain with happiness.

Bleh.

Progress has stopped completely.

I will update when I continue.

Amber is still there, in small increments we spend time, but she is not completely gone. I WILL complete her.

Most progress and communication as of late has been during DMT trips. I managed to get to my wonderland whilst tripping balls and we talked. She enjoys re-decorating the wonderland and has been reading through my memories for the past week. I will get her back into my routine.

I've been spending more and more time with Amber, and things are back to normal and then some. I've been spending more time visualizing with her and her form is coming in more clearly. We've also both decided on a voice for her, so for our next goal, it's to basically work on mental image and mind voice.

Good to see you and Koomer and still reading our updates! It's nice to know, someone's watching her grow with me.

Today progress has boosted even more. She's been able to grab my attention when I start to fade off into other thoughts. Her possesion has also increased a little bit as well. I tried focusing on my left hand while she touched various parts of my face with my right hand. We even worked on form a little more and we've gotten her form to stick to a good "scale" so to speak (not too big, not too small.) So that made visualizing a hell of a lot easier.

I meditated for awhile inbetween sessions and I also worked a little bit on imposition. In the dark I was able to faintly imagine a pair of her eyes in the darkness. Unfortunately they weren't there for long and were only sort-of what they were supposed to look like. They did however react to her facial expressions which a cool bonus.

Basically she's even more so cemented in my head.

Not going to update thread anymore, not giving up on Amber, just dedicating more time.

If possible would like account termination (Or at least the ability to delete previous posts). I would only return if significant amount of progress is made, for example when Amber is imposed and "finished" so to speak. Returning would probably be done under another account when I can actually contribute to the forums.