Favorite moment spent with your tulpa

Mister_Moniker

So, what's your favorite moment you remember spending with your tulpa? It could be during a forcing session, in your wonderland, in a lucid dream, or during an event in your regular daily activities.

I sit out on my balcony to relax and chat with Dream a few nights a week, and the first time she hit me with a flood of emotional responses to my small-talk was an awesome experience for me.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From here: http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Moments-that-make-you-feel-nuts?pid=29875#pid29875

I decided to go for a bike ride today just to get some fresh air (it´s kinda hot) During the bideride i figured i would ask natasha if she wanted to lead the way, but i couldn´t hear her, so i sat down on a hill near a road just trying to focus on her until she finally started talking.

This began the wild goosehunt that is natasha´s gut feeling of where we have to go.

After avoiding get driven down multiple times due to the fact that i was constantly turning my head back to talk to her, we finally went down a small side road (which turned out to be privately owned :U)

And at the end of it was LIKE OUT OF A PAINTING a lovely little house with a lake and a giant tree covering a grassy area at the other side of the lake.

After the most childish

and best

discussion i´ve had in a while, consisting mostly of "I wanna go,I wanna go,I wanna go," i decided to promise her that i would find a way around the lake before the day was over >_<.

Turns out the only other way (apart from swimming across) was to go around and walk a mile across a field of newly planted crops AKA trepassing.

But i made a promise and started walking across the field while imagining the owner seeing us and getting fined, which caused natasha to yell RUN RUN RUN.

At this point we ended up going head over heels to the tree and forgetting everything about the view due to all the panick.

I did however manage to get a picture of it before we left.

b57c834430650fcf3495bb8a7947e471.png?1347462950

The owner is in for a surprise when he sees a trail of nuts and spagetti going across his fields.

Nothing could have made this day better than this little adventure!

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Jeez, there are tons I guess. But if I had to pick a recent one, it'd probably be this past summer, when I was half-asleep and Luna dragged me into the mindscape to watch the sunrise from the top of our lighthouse. Everything felt so real, rather than having its usual dreamlike quality. And of course it was pretty romantic too.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Guest Anonymous

This past Canada Day I watched a big fireworks display with Sariah and some friends. She loved it, and was sending me good feels all night.

The time when me and Dante went fishing, with a massive ocean cruiser(Dante being ten feet tall he wouldn't fit to a boat). It was a ton of fun, and it was a lot more fun when we grilled the fish we caught and ate it later.

Name: Dante

Form: Toa Mata Nui, a Bionicle(Amadeus made a sketch of him, kudos!)

Stage: Narration, posession

Being original since July 2012.

My tulpa once showed up in one of my dreams and helped me solve a mystery. At the end of it, when he said he had to leave, he hugged me.

That was the best experience I can remember.

Guest Fillyfooler

I've only been forcing for about 7 1/2 hours so she can't move or or talk but she is good at changing my void. So far my favourite moment is when she turned my void into Black Mesa and we went on one of those tram rides. The tram ride didn't have an end so I made the tram go the speed of light and we broke though the dimension. We drifted around in nothingness for a while and then we hit a hole in another dimension and we ended up in an office building. It was pretty awesome.

Having an hour long conversation with Koharu while walking home the other night. was reaaly fun, and we plan on doing it again soon.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...