Favorite moment spent with your tulpa

Mister_Moniker

Ah when me and Oguigi Embrace each other in wonderland, it was also the day i felt my first real emotional response in day 24 of my log I described it as "waves of Euphoria".

this all was about 3 days ago. but give us a month and am sure i'd have a new "favorite" moment

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was chilling in a hammock in my wonderland with Velf. She turned to me and said "Hey! :D." That feel when first word man.

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

Appearance: Large snow leopard

Creation: June 2012

Amber has just recently started telling jokes. I'm pretty much a laugh whore so it's not exactly a challenge to make me laugh, but I love hearing her awkward jokes. My favorite so far:

*Knock Knock

Who's there?

*A chicken?

A chicken who?

*A chicken who doesn't know where this joke is going.

Wut.jpg

Playing poker with some bros one evening. I get a really good hand and she steamrolls me with a wave of emotional responses (I'm assuming she was excited about the hand), which causes my usual stone cold poker face to involuntarily contort into a silly smile. Which then of course causes everybody to fold

Name: Lyra

Form: http://i.imgur.com/JjMxK.jpg

Sentience: Emotional responses, occasional brief vocalization

Currently doing: Personality & narration

Cuddling and watching the stars from above the clouds, on the edge of Minas Tirith (which is actually a dormant volcano in our wonderland. Go figure :P)

Started forcing somewhere around August 31st

Visualized, Wonderland, constant communication. Working on possession and improved visualization. No auditory hallucination yet.

Her sexually teasing me in public with the sole purpose of giving me a boner and make things awkward. Or maybe that time when she tried to drown me in a canal by calling out to me while walking on water.

There will probably be a lot more stuff, but still.

Last night we had a ball reading the fail thread, really funny. emotional and mindvoice and all man.

>subconscious parroting

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Its still funny.

Ayo grill how you be?