Favorite moment spent with your tulpa

Mister_Moniker

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dookums

I'm only a week in, but so far? I had a bad day today, and was kinda doubting my ability to create a tulpa (dunno why), so I decided to tulpaforce. And soon as I entered our wonderland she wrapped her wings around me and kissed me.

That made me feel a lot better. c:

No first-word feels for me. Pinkie's "first" words were her telling me that I'm a dork for not realizing that she'd been vocal for a week. I thought I was parroting. *facepalm*

Favorite moment would definitely have to be when I realized she was sentient. I was talking to her about signs of sentience and whatnot and how I was afraid I might not know what to look for, when she sends a huge wave of happiness through my brain. No doubt she was sentient, then!

No first-word feels for me. Pinkie's "first" words were her telling me that I'm a dork for not realizing that she'd been vocal for a week. I thought I was parroting. *facepalm*

I know that feel bro...

My fav moment? HUGS <3 <3 X3

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

My favorite moment has to be when Shy and I played in the snow in our mind scape. It was simplistic, but extremely fun.

Another of my favorites was seeing the Big Bang with her, too.

My favorite moment just happened the other night... I won't go into context, (feel free to imagine the weirdness for yourself) but basically, I was focusing on Kay, and I was told to "Show her how much you love her". I turned to look at her and she said, "You don't need to, I already know."

Suddenly, the greatest feeling of love and closeness I have ever felt washed over me. Because I knew she was telling the truth, and I knew I felt the same way.

My favorite moment just happened the other night... I won't go into context, (feel free to imagine the weirdness for yourself) but basically, I was focusing on Kay, and I was told to "Show her how much you love her". I turned to look at her and she said, "You don't need to, I already know."

Suddenly, the greatest feeling of love and closeness I have ever felt washed over me. Because I knew she was telling the truth, and I knew I felt the same way.

I know that feel, man. Total acceptance and intimacy.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

A couple days ago, I was taking Maia through my memories, showing her the world (indirectly) and I took us out to where Voyager I took the famous Pale Blue Dot photo, and when I turned around to see the earth in all its microscopic glory, I got a strong emotional response. She's not vocal yet, and if she is, she's probably yelling at me in my head right now. XD

That, or when she was flying in my wonderland when we were last forcing.

[sarcasm]Yes, I was on Voyager I.[/sarcasm]