[SATIRE] The illustrious Sock's most perfect guide to mind doll creation

Sock

We're deciding whether or not to let this stay. It will may be able to, though it will be labeled [sATIRE] like it is now, just because we're sure that somebody will mistake it for a real guide eventually.

As for other satire guides, don't write them because they'll be deleted. We might allow this one, but we don't want dozens of the things outnumbering real guides.

I personally like this guide because it makes fun of the way we've been making things so overly complicated and how we've been imposing limits on ourselves.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if, in the event that as far as somebody is considering to the extent that other people may want to make their own satire guides, we just make a single thread for them all?

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

We're deciding whether or not to let this stay. It will may be able to, though it will be labeled [sATIRE] like it is now, just because we're sure that somebody will mistake it for a real guide eventually.

As for other satire guides, don't write them because they'll be deleted. We might allow this one, but we don't want dozens of the things outnumbering real guides.

I personally like this guide because it makes fun of the way we've been making things so overly complicated and how we've been imposing limits on ourselves.

to mistake this for a guide someone would have to be stupid or REALLY gullible

Or completely ignorant of tulpas, which a lot of new members are.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Very true, though I personally feel more thought form creators will be served well by adding the funky sound of Chuck Brown to their forcing sessions.

I tried to make this as obvious as a joke I can (If 808 hours and Tae Kwan Ninjitsu didn't make that clear, I think ALLY OF JUSTICE should have), but I do realize there might always be that one guy who misses every flag I've placed. Though, in the bizarre occurance that someone actually did try to seriously use this method, the most important bits of tulpa creation is there: Making a form and talking to it as if it were a real person. In all the joking that's in this topic, those two elements actually are what I feel is the only vital parts of creation, as even personality work is just another form of narration, just narrating to the form about itself.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

You overestimate people's intelligence.

... Making a form and talking to it as if it were a real person. In all the joking that's in this topic, those two elements actually are what I feel is the only vital parts of creation, as even personality work is just another form of narration, just narrating to the form about itself.

Good satire and yeah, that's the only necessary thing to create a mind/tulpa. Giving it a form isn't necessary, because it can choose its own, working on imposition isn't necessary as showed by some tulpae being able to impose themselves and the only way to work on mindvoice/hallucinatory voice (that I know of) is by showing them how you would manipulate it either by parroting or by giving them memories. Possession and switching needs cooperation, but isn't necessary at all.

• 2 weeks later...