Fatbaby and Tilly in the Great Journey

Fatbaby

Hi all!

First off, I want to start by introducing myself. My name is Daniel, and as you might imagine, I've decided to make a tulpa. I've been lurking and reading about the whole deal since it first started popping up on the internet, but it wasn't really until I realized how enjoyable of an experience it was for you guys that I decided to give it a go. I have some experience in meditation, but my visualization isn't what it used to be. Ah well, practice will make it better.

My tulpa is named Tilly unless of course she wants to change it at some point. Her form is that of a harpy.

Anyways, I started my first tulpaforcing session today and I wanted to detail what I went through.

I saw down in my wonderland with my back to the tree there and opened a nearby chest, out of which came the orb that represented Tilly. I then proceeded to take her in my hands and talkt o her for a little bit. I discussed with her about one of her umbrella traits, kindness and then mentioned a few subtraits under that, such as laughter and helpfulness.

So that's it for my first session, I'm planning on doing some more later as while I don't get distracted in the mornings when doing things like this, I do find it more difficult to focus in intensely.

Days 2+3

So I'm apparently bad at updating anything at all. The past couple days have been pretty good. I've mostly been working on more personality stuff but I also started to work on her form today, as I've been finding it somewhat difficult to focus on her in orb form.

That's another thing. I don't know why, and I've never had trouble with this before, but I'm finding it difficult to stay on task for more than a few minutes at a time. I imagine it'll just get better with practice though, so I'll just keep at it.

"Harpy? Never had that before..."

It seems broken focus with your tulpa is common, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Press on!

So late last night I decided to get in a forcing session before bed. I'd been feeling for the past couple days like the name 'Azura' was very forced and didn't seem natural. It might have just been my imagination playing dirty tricks on me, but the name 'Tilly' came to mind as I was talking to her about it. I started to use that name for the rest of the session and it was by far the most productive session I've had. It might have just been a coincidence, but I definitely do not want to rule out that perhaps she just liked the name as well.

What's even more odd is that I have never been able to meditate or force or anything of the like before bed, but I was able to last night. So I'm going to go for the same feeling I had last night and hopefully I get it from now on.

Also quick note, I've been working on her form a bit and I just thought I'd note that she's a harpy based off of the looks of a golden eagle, which is the bird in my avatar.

Past couple days have been all right. Over the weekend I was doing a lot so I was very tired and not able to force when I normally do so the sessions I did get in were less than satisfactory. I also was finding it very hard to focus, but then I tried out an isotone that I've used in the past rather than meditation music that I've been using, and it worked wonders for me. I seriously don't even know why I stopped using it in the first place.

As far as Tilly goes, I've been steadily working on both her form and personality. One of these days I'm going to combine her personality orb with her form and hopefully that'll make things easier as far as talking to her goes. We'll see.

So I finally fixed my issues with having trouble staying awake while forcing. I've decided that if I even feel like I'm going to start dozing off in the middle of a session, my time would be better spent taking a nap instead and forcing later in the day when I have a clear head. I'm not going to put Tilly through me falling asleep. Just not worth the risk at all. Plus, I'm a lot more productive in the sessions I do have when I take a nap instead of trying to push through a sleepy and unproductive session.

I also have started forcing with the lights on. While I am able to feel the light through my eyelids, I just imagine it as the sun in my wonderland and that thought actually serves to help me visualize.

That's all for now, just keeping on keeping on until something big happens.

So I finally fixed my issues with having trouble staying awake while forcing. I've decided that if I even feel like I'm going to start dozing off in the middle of a session, my time would be better spent taking a nap instead and forcing later in the day when I have a clear head. I'm not going to put Tilly through me falling asleep. Just not worth the risk at all. Plus, I'm a lot more productive in the sessions I do have when I take a nap instead of trying to push through a sleepy and unproductive session.

"This is good! Josh would constantly force himself to force with me out of guilt, even though he knew he would fall asleep. It was very disappointing because those sessions, unsurprisingly, lacked substance.

As for sleeping while forcing affecting Tilly negatively, it really depends on the tulpa. I personally rather like dreams, but it's probably better not to risk it until she can tell you for sure."

"This is good! Josh would constantly force himself to force with me out of guilt, even though he knew he would fall asleep. It was very disappointing because those sessions, unsurprisingly, lacked substance.

As for sleeping while forcing affecting Tilly negatively, it really depends on the tulpa. I personally rather like dreams, but it's probably better not to risk it until she can tell you for sure."

All right, good to know. Thanks, Glass!