Amazing clarity visualization!

Guest Anonymous

Question

Guest Anonymous

Are you bad at visualization? Heres's a fool-proof way to help with visualization. Wait until night, and fall asleep an hour ealier than usual. If you wake up in the middle of the night, good! If not, go to bed an hour earlier. Now, when you've found a time where you can wake up in the middle of the night, start reading on a portable device or something. Something that can change its lighting. Read for three hours. It can be anything. If you can watch videos, do that. After three hours, if you're tired, close your eyes. Imagine yourself in a Wonderland with your tulpa. You should enter a dream-like state. If you do, start forcing! You did the Dani Method

Warning: May experience sleep paralysis

• Answers 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

This guide sounds like Lucid Mode, hypnogogia, and Perfect Visualization mode.

For more than three people to independently come up with this idea is telling. I'll make sure to do this.

Awwwww snap! You're touching on some interesting shit right here. I forget the exact [Cracked] article I read, but it talks about this. When humans are left to their own devices, or exist before the invention of the light bulb, they tend to sleep for about 4 hours then wake up in the middle of the night for about an hour and go back to sleep. Any actual light ruins this sleep and wakes the person up fully, so before the light bulb, people would follow this kind of cycle. Famous people throughout history have commented on this as being the best time to think, write and have sex. And certain cultures in Africa, with no lights (stereotypical? Yes. Typical? No.) revert back to this cycle to this day.

My point is, if you can do this without waking yourself up with light (of any kind, it must be pitch black), this should work stupidly well!

I'm not citing my sources. I don't care if you believe me. Citing sources is for postmodernists. The Cracked article has the studies related and whatnot.

“Just sick enough to be totally confident”

-H.S.T.

"Same thing; a soul's made of stories, not actions."

Progress Report

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Visualization-Perfect-visualization-from-the-half-sleep-state

Basically the same thing, except it is more sophisticated and entails gaining the ability to go to do this at will, as in not just after such and such amount of sleep.

This guide sounds like Lucid Mode, hypnogogia, and Perfect Visualization mode.

For more than three people to independently come up with this idea is telling. I'll make sure to do this.

And these too; I forgot about them, except for hypnogogia, which I thought of as a given.

This is almost the same procedure as doing a WILD. Either way it should be pretty effective.

I've heard warnings about dream states and tulpas but that's something I've heard from others, i personally have yet to experience any problems related to it.

Tulpa: Ren

Stage: Imposition

Form: Unicorn

Her speech/comments dictated by square brackets. [Hi, everyone!]

[Forcing]

I wouldn't necessarily call this fool-proof. To me it just seems like a way to get sleepy, and forcing while you are tired generally helps people.

On the other hand, can see this helping people who

1.) Have the time to do this.

2.) Are seriously struggling with hearing/seeing their tulpas.

However, due to it's similarity to other (more detailed) guides about the same sort of thing and the author's inability to make revisions to the document, I disapprove of the guide.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

This reminds me of a fairly common method for lucid dreaming.

It's called the WBTB, or "Wake Back To Bed" method.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

This guide submission is essentially covering the fundamentals of a WBTB (Wake Back to Bed) process used for attempting lucid dreaming with other LD techniques like other people have stated. More information about it can be found here:

http://www.dreamviews.com/wiki/WBTB-Wake-Back-To-Bed

And there’s a guide submission here currently in process of a review that explains things a bit more. This submission can be useful for those who can stay up, but with how it’s prevalent that lucid dreaming isn’t a strong suit for most individuals on this forum, this is more of a tip than an actual guide.

Disapproved for being a potential guide, approved for being submitted to a Tips sub forum or the appropriate sub forum. OP is going to be non-existent since they're already banned if this were shifted for general discussion.

Yeah. . That is a fool proof method. But the hard part is if you have insomnia and have a tough time falling asleep with a lack of melatonin in your body. But what you said is correct, I did it by accident once in the morning and discovered when I have a clear visual of something I enter it into a dream like state, but the catch is it can collapse pretty quickly.

Even if this wasn't already (apparently) a tried and true method of lucid dreaming/forcing, I'd be more inclined to believe it just based on the fact that if you've been asleep, and can get back to sleep, than your brain probably isn't functioning at 100%, so your Tulpa will have an easier time getting through the wall of your consciousness, since you aren't fully functional.

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Even if this wasn't already (apparently) a tried and true method of lucid dreaming/forcing, I'd be more inclined to believe it just based on the fact that if you've been asleep, and can get back to sleep, than your brain probably isn't functioning at 100%, so your Tulpa will have an easier time getting through the wall of your consciousness, since you aren't fully functional.

If one's brain wasn't working at 100%, then they should be really concerned about their well-being. I think it would be better to see it as having less critical awareness, ergo more likely to be in a suggestive state that would presumably allow the tulpa to get into the host's perception during that transient stage between wakefulness and sleep.

EDIT:

Also, a lucid dreaming forum like DV did a small survey on this matter for WBTB. You can find it near the bottom of the original post in the link below:

http://www.dreamviews.com/general-lucid-discussion/138778-survey-results-warning-many-images.html