What is Your Multiple Code?

Mint Phalanx

(edited)

In our signature, we used the MuC Redux to share information about ourselves. (It's a social code, not a programming code.)

In 2001, The Consortium created the Multiple Code as a way for systems to condense information about themselves. In 2020, members of Polyfractal remade it to include modern plural experiences. (They also removed a few categories.)

Here's the link to the website: Multiple Code Redux

Categories are inside the sidebar. You can click on them and learn more about the symbols. If you and your tulpas decide to use the MuC, you can share it here. (Note: parentheses and slashes are used for distribution.)

Edited by Mint Phalanx
Clarification, removed wall of MuC

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]

is there... not a place to input it to decode?

it would take WAY longer to sort that out cross-referencing than to just write it as text, like in a pastebin or something

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Mint Phalanx changed the title to What is Your Multiple Code?
(edited)
16 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

is there... not a place to input it to decode?

it would take WAY longer to sort that out cross-referencing than to just write it as text, like in a pastebin or something

It's a social code. I clarified it in the post.

It would be great if someone figured out how to that, though. Imagine finishing your code and having a place to automatically translate it.

Edited by Mint Phalanx

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]

it would really not be that hard to make an input bar on the website to automatically label what each thing meant

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

(edited)

Here is our code and translation (collective pronouns are she/her.) We sound like a boat. We broke it down one or two sections at a time.

[N~-=$]

Mint Phalanx is a midcontinuum system of ten (officially.) This number doesn't change much. She has a static fronting group.

[Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)]

The phalanx presents as a female. Her sexual orientation is unknown (as in, not sharing.) The body's age ranges from 19 to 35 years. (Her members' ages range from young adult to mature adult.)

[S.H+/o]

Most members are human, but there is one non-human member: Jackalope.

[Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd]

Mint Phalanx is a parogenic system with an outergenic headmate. She has a group of tulpas and is non-disordered.

[W*-~$!]

Her inner world has...pretty much everything. It's partially based on the real world and can be changed at will. This world only exists in the mind. (We usually say it's fictional to the outside world.)

[C(cc/m*#)]

Members have average communication, but memory sharing varies. Some members can access a memory pool (read: Reanna's. It looks like a filing cabinet.)

[OF(r/o+++)]

Offline, only our family and the one person who bought Carnival know we're plural. Online, everyone knows we're plural. And we make sure to share it.

[F*+^"theist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]

More than one member is a theist (believes in God) and is practiced externally. More than one member is agnostic, and more than one of them is an atheist. Some members practice divination and modern witchcraft externally.

[Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag]

We believe in things like clairvoyance, but it kind of happens around us. We also believe in astral projection and OBEs, but we've never experienced it ourselves. We believe in ghosts and had one follow us while walking to school. (Specifically after crossing the street.) We also practice magic.

[Rf/p/r+] [(V)*]

Mint Phalanx has familial, platonic, and romantic relationships with polyamory. Do not ask about availability, but we do have in-system relationships.

[Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b]

This system has bisexual, asexual, and heterosexual headmates. She has female, male, and bigender headmates.

[Jwr/st]

In our outer life, we are writers and students.

[S(r---/o-)]

In real life, we don't mind being solitary. Online, we have a close friend but don't see them often.

[R*]

Our interest in role-playing varies. (Sometimes, we want to. And other times, it triggers doubt.)

Edited by Mint Phalanx
Changed origin category to reflect F.M., used Consortium's midcontinuum symbol

Thanks for explaining all that! The code sounds kind of neat, but isn't it a bit easier just to spell it out in words? I mean, I guess if two people are fluent in this code it is more convenient, but it seems like a big time investment to learn it all by heart.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

7 hours ago, Mint Phalanx said:

Our interest in role-playing varies. (Sometimes, we want to. And other times, it triggers doubt.)

If I may enquire what kind of roleplaying?

S: = Sasha

Aly: = Alyssu

Hada: = Hadayaki

Z: = Zakiel

A: = Alex

Zen: = Zen

Mostly just video game kinds.