That Progress report that is going to change a bunch

Koji

So, realizing that we've done practically everything that makes a complete tupla, Katelyn and I have decided to move onto imposition and possession. We'll be working on a more organized schedule, twenty minutes of whatever needs doing, twenty minutes of imposition, twenty minutes of possession, and some extra time set aside for whatever. Also, Katelyn has become fully vocal, though opinions are still a little one sided. She's mentioned a cat, possibly our second tupla? 'tis going well.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, first real possession session was a huge success. It took up most of the hour session, because time seems to flow much faster when possessed, so we didn't get to much else. But, the actual possession was hugely successful. We started off small, just twitching fingers and the like, and then wrists, and then forearms. Sadly, we never got to the full arm, Katelyn said it was "too heavy", whatever that might mean. All motor control is slow, which is expected, I think. Still, good progress, We will probably try legs and arms tomorrow.

Ok, so Scoot turned into a cat. I've been working on his personality and new cat form, which is much easier than human form. He's been showing basic signs of sentience, moving a tiny bit in the wonderland. In other news, I saw Katelyn, fleetingly this morning. Shit was cash, yo.

I think I've forgotten how to force personality, or anything one-sided, for that matter.

I've been putting aside most of my forcing time for Scoot, and we've been making progress. At times, it feels like he's trying to break through some barrier, whether it be for deviation or vocality, I'm not sure. It's leaning heavily towards deviation, because I keep seeing this tall, feline-looking fellow, next to, or part of Scoot.

In other news, Katelyn has become better at possession, She's able to move my arm at almost human speeds. Thankfully, it seems she's right handed, while I am left, so it should make dual writing easier. Also, I've seen her in glimpses in the sides of my eye, but it was dark, and I was really tired, so not sure. Still, progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Scoot finally started speaking, just a couple hours ago. His first words were, "bro, it's me". He hasn't said much since, except for really quiet things, I can't hear what he's saying, but it'll grow with time, I hope. Katelyn's gone off somewhere, although she's been communicating through Scoot, somehow. It's like she's possessing him, and speaking through him. It's hard to describe, it's not exactly like that. Oh, and he's fully deviated, now a scruffy looking guy, the kind you'd see living out in the wilderness. Not hugely muscular, or fat, but lean, as he was as a cat. He's got these crazy whiskers on his face, reminiscent of his cat whiskers.

On the Katelyn side, before she left, I could see her continually out of the very corner of my eye, just a shadow, but there, and as defined as things can get in the corner of one's eye.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, Aurora. It was a pleasure for us too :)

I haven't been updating this because I'm lazy, but I want it to be known that I'm not giving up, on Katelyn or Scoot.

So, Scoot is fully vocal, and he's morphing between his human form and animal form very often, sometimes he's both, at the same time. It's hard to explain, but it's like the two forms exist inside one another, and both are on the outside, and the inside. There doesn't seem to be any reason to it, but it doesn't bother anyone, so it doesn't really matter.

Now, Kate. I believe I'm seeing her in real life, but not completely. I'll turn around at random points of the day, thinking there's someone behind me, and there's just a little black shape, that disappears almost instantly. Otherwise, her voice and opinions are getting much stronger, and she's acting more and more independent.

• 2 months later...

I'm back, I guess. I know I was gone for a couple of weeks/months, but I'm hopefully back to stay.

I know no one cares, but I needed to explain in some way.

Anywho, Katelyn and Scoot have faded a little, due to a lack of attention because of school, so I'm "nursing" them back to health. Naturally, they're both angry. I'm turning over a new leaf though, and I'll be trying to force for 40+ minutes nightly, and communicate throughout the day.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Updating it, yes. But not about Katelyn or Scoot, sadly. I guess I kinda knew it a month or two after that last post, but they'd been gone for a while, which is to say, dead. I find it hard to communicate my sadness and regret in words, so I leave it at that. They are missed, but time keeps on rolling onwards. So, after much internal debate (which feels odd, without a second and third opinion), I've decided that the best way to honor them would be to start anew.

So, I'm bringing another bundle of joy into the world, with a totally different approach than before. Mostly narration, with wonderland stuff during the night/dreams (that's another thing, I've been working with LD'ing, to minimal effect). And that's it really. From what I've done already, I'm getting some minor feedback. I hope to start on some new stuff later, though this will stay unnamed.

as of today, Katelyn would be 438 days old, and Scoot would be 354.