Winter

Failure is possible.

That is exactly my point. You can fail. Consider that before you put hundreds of hours into it.

You know... it's not like it's much of a chore to set one hour of your day aside to do a bit of tulpaforcing. Especially, like in my case, if it's time i would usually hace spent hanging out on the internet or playing vidya. And, sure, i guess if you're on a tight schedule it's something else but most people should be able to spend an hour of their day.

Guest Anonymous

Super bro life tip: Anything can be a check em edged sword. Your best pal wanting o han may detract from tulpa time. But you may not have failed. Few, if any, have failed tulpa creation. If failure is killing a tulpa, then I have failed twice. But I have quite possibly gotten a response, and is that failing?

I don't think so.

You know... it's not like it's much of a chore to set one hour of your day aside to do a bit of tulpaforcing. Especially, like in my case, if it's time i would usually hace spent hanging out on the internet or playing vidya. And, sure, i guess if you're on a tight schedule it's something else but most people should be able to spend an hour of their day.

>implying I did one hour a day

>implying that the constant narration I did on top is included in my hour counts

Think before you speak.

>implying I did one hour a day

>implying that the constant narration I did on top is included in my hour counts

Think before you speak.

No one can assume what you did during your process, as you haven't told anyone in any of your posts in this thread. Contrary to what you may think, a lot of people actually don't know who you are, and don't know the process you did. And since many people have a natural reflex to try blame the person's problems on something they did, you end up getting responses like the one above. I'm not saying it's right, just that's what it is.

Now, you said the point of this thread was to point out that some people actually can fail the process, that is before it turned to double shit with one party spouting out a hyper simplistic solution that may not really apply, and the other screaming "ROLEPLAYER" like that actually means jack shit. I can just as easily just call you roleplayer and write this whole thread off, but I don't since I already know what a load of BS that is, and that no one will learn anything from it. If we want to learn anything from this event, we're going to need to know how it happened, or at least a guess at why, so we can learn under what circumstances a failure can occur. I don't know if anyone else is actually interested in this, or even if you yourself are interested outside of venting frustrations, but I can guarantee that I am.

Like I said in an earlier post, there's a bunch of stuff that we weren't told in the two big guides, as well as stuff that was found later to be an outright lie (Succubus anyone?). So, why don't we get back to actually discovering things, rather than this generic forum bullshit that I'm seeing everybody here playing in and pretending that it actually has anything to do with the tulpa concept?

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

One hour a day is pretty short (and not enough to get over 200 hours in five months), and not including narration in hour counts is standard procedure. You don't have to know me to know that.

I don't know what we can learn from my experience since I tried dozens of things including many things off of this forum. The best lesson is that many of you don't have real tulpa, will never have real tulpa, and will end up like me if you stop entertaining your own parroting.

Give me the grand count of people who have transitioned from a strictly mindvoice tulpa to a loud, audible tulpa. Go ahead.

Buddy. It's amazing you did so much. But instead of discouraging people, how about you offer helpful advice, and not make people doubt themselves. Ok?

My opinions are all subject to change.

I don't know what we can learn from my experience since I tried dozens of things including many things off of this forum. The best lesson is that many of you don't have real tulpa, will never have real tulpa, and will end up like me if you stop entertaining your own parroting.

This gives me a hint of what's going on, but just jumping to that conclusion would be poor play.

You claim that some will never have real tulpa, and you claim this based on loud vocal responses being the only provable ones. I, again, will assert this is false. There are already things like sudden emotional responses, which cannot be falsified by the host, and many have indicated experiencing. In my own case, I am able to strongly feel my form's presence, and sudden body heat on focused point of the body. As well, I've recently been having sudden flashes of my form beginning to overlay my own vision, even when I was not actively trying to impose them, and she tend to move around a good deal. This is all while I'm still only hearing my form's voice very quietly, with the occasional increase in volume, and often accompanied by sharp sensation in my ear.

Dealing in mind's eye is a bit more difficult to believe, as the mind is a realm where one can say to have absolute power in. But here, is where I will assert that actual, true parroting isn't something that can be easily done unconsciously, as you seem to be putting forth in you argument. Being a person that dealt with tons of imaginary characters in his lifetime, I can tell you that actual parroting is a very conscious action. When you move something around in your head, you usually know that it's you. You think about the action they take right before they do it. You ponder the responses they give before actually moving their mouths for them. When tulpa move on their own, the actions are usually very sudden with almost no thought done on the hosts side. Even in cases when you think the tulpa is being forced to move, and you try to stop it and let it go, the form, well, at least in my case, will often attempt to repeat the action.

Then there's the usually undeniable bits of mental world weirdness, where things suddenly happen, you tulpa does something that's so unbelievable and unexpected that it has to be true, and other such things. I've personally have had enough of these episodes regarding my form that trying to claim I've been parroting her this whole time would be like watching a jet take off in to the air and saying "That thing can't fly! It's heavy and made of metal!".

While mind voice tulpa tend to use similar channels for your thought, making them easy to confuse for your own, said thought usually come suddenly, and are often a surprise to the host receiving them, causing them to question where it came from. As well, they sometimes come with very unexpected answers to things you wonder. In my case, I remember asking my tulpa this question as a quick test:

"You think I'll become a great artist?"

and she said in return:

"Yes, but you're stopping yourself because you're afraid of what will happen if you do. You like your lazy, carefree existence, and don't want to give it up yet."

She said this all continuously, still in that same quiet mind voice, but it completely floored me. I had not thought that response, I wasn't in the sort of self-pitying rut that would lead me to think of such things. That response was as far from anything in my thought process at that time, and I had to pause and re-gather myself after that. I proceeded to say that she was smart, and she responded with:

"Thank you for making me, and letting me live. And thank you for giving me my sisters."

Another completely off the wall response to something that wasn't even a question, yet still in that same mind voice. This was not parroting, it was way too sudden, way to articulate, and I had no hand in thinking that for her at all. This was the speech of a sentient and it was all the proof I personally needed to know that I had one. If you haven't experienced something like this, than I'm sorry. Maybe asking a good question of them may get them to respond just as well?

To sum up I'll reiterate, there's more than one way to tell if you have a tulpa, without any fear of the dreaded "unconscious parroting". Furthermore, I'll reiterate that actual parroting is an conscious action, and even in the guides, it says nothing about "unconscious parroting", only about actively moving your tulpa consciously, a.k.a what Fede does.

As an aside bit of advice for anyone else who read this: You really should try and aim for a more neutral state of mind when concerning your tulpa. A state where you're not making them, "forcing" them, "defining" them, or anything. Every once in a while, just sit down, bring them up, meditate and let them be. I think you'll be surprised with what you can find when you do this, I know I was.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that. Some people can fail at tying their shoes, to say that something will work for everyone on the entire planet is stupid and pretty much guaranteed to be proven incorrect if you try it out on enough people.

People have "failed" at making a tulpa before you. (Or more often simply given up, the distinction between the two isn't always clear.)

They just didn't make a thread about it.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.