Smell

Lulu

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, but I don't really want a very distinctive smell. Definitelly not mint...

IT BEGINS

I'm not really good at conjuring up smells.

Yeah I know. You really have to have whatever the smell is with you while forcing.

Smell was kind of tough for me to choose. I actually got down to it and evaluated different scents and smells, and I actually got the one I'm using by accident when I was walking through a supermarket. It's sort of like Irish Spring, but toned down.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

I guess you wouldn't want it to be something you really like because then you'd just get use to the smell.

I'm not sure about that. As I've read, eating something good in a lucid dream will taste just as good as the first bite with every bite. I imagine it might be the same with smelling hallucinations. I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong - just making speculation.

As for me, my tulpa smells like honeysuckles and the smell of the caves which are a walk through the woods away from my family's cabin (although I would like to find something else that smells similar, since i don't often get to go to that place and refresh my memory of the smell).

Yeah man, just grab an item you want the tulpa to smell like and keep it near your nose when tulpaforcing. And yeah, my Lyra tulpa smells minty

To Rustler/Costanza, I'd imagine Vinyl would smell like booze, sweat and an offensive body spray

Name: Lyra

Form: http://i.imgur.com/JjMxK.jpg

Sentience: Emotional responses, occasional brief vocalization

Currently doing: Personality & narration

I'm going to pay a girl to let me smell her for about five minuets, I will henceforth record my findings and apply them to my tulpa. I will report back if anyone is interested.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous