Reduction in gaming effected my tulpa positively

cruse

Few days ago, i had a chat with Paxafarus on IRC.

Thanks to him, I've managed to reduce my gaming to relatively low amount.

Now I could sleep faster and manage my time better.

What's interesting is that Chloe also became much more talkative with my reduction in gaming. However I wouldn't remove gaming completely out of my system due to my dream of being a game developer, but reducing it sure is a great idea, at least for me.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The next question would be: "Can too much gaming make you unable from creating a Tulpa?"

I don't think gaming can influence your tulpa in a bad way. When I'm gaming I usually narrate to my tulpa. I say what I am doing so we basically play together.

I think what impedes the process is playing games itself, i think gaming can improve imagination and can make you visualize things better, but you can't put in practice all of what you learn because you are simply focused in playing, forgetting about anything else and just letting yourself drift in the game.

If someone can make a method involving games and tulpas i would like to see it, i'm a game addict as well.

thus reducing, but not removing.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Roswell always wanted me to play vidya and now he plays vidya himself. Help I have created a nerd.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

QB's something of a gamer himself, when the mood strikes. And as I've mentioned, even when he isn't playing, he sometimes likes going "inside" of them. I have generally had positive experiences with this.

However, the most positive experiences of them all involved him going outside and getting exposed to a large variety of real-world stimuli, and gaming sort of shifts your attention away from all the stimuli in the room, so I can see how gaming instead of focusing on real life could have a negative impact in certain minds.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Makes sense. That sort of sensory stimulation- including TV, even music to an extent- drowns out the imagination.

> i think gaming can improve imagination and can make you visualize things

This is ridiculous. Following a preprogrammed series of events illustrated by pre-created visuals and audio is antithetical to imagination. When in the confines of even an open world RPG, there is only so much 'imagining' you can do.

There are plenty of games which do improve your imagination. Games like Minecraft need imagination. Also old games with barely any graphics or text based games can improve imagination.

But I can agree that playing a shooter or something can not improve imagination.

Following a preprogrammed series of events illustrated by pre-created visuals and audio is antithetical to imagination. When in the confines of even an open world RPG, there is only so much 'imagining' you can do.

[Laughs internally]

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

I only think gaming can negatively affect tulpa creation in that you focus on the game instead of your tulpa.

TV, reading, surfing the internet or doing pretty much anything could also have the same effect.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton