General Suggestions Thread

ThatOneGuy

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys I have an idea!

That other site I talked about that had the auto resizer also has another cool feature! When your creating a new thread, the system will automatically suggest a thread relevant to what you are talking about based on the title of your thread. Really useful.

It's the same exclusive forum, and I don't know how to save the webpage, so if you want a screen cap or way to save a page just ask me.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I have an idea!

That other site I talked about that had the auto resizer also has another cool feature! When your creating a new thread, the system will automatically suggest a thread relevant to what you are talking about based on the title of your thread. Really useful.

It's the same exclusive forum, and I don't know how to save the webpage, so if you want a screen cap or way to save a page just ask me.

I think I know what you're talking about, and I really like this idea. I have no clue if there's a plugin for this, but if there is, I'm going to find it!

It's not perfect, but it's working, now.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

As I said,

I may eventually be able to get around to changing the locked topic icons; it's just that it's a matter of opening up all the image files and editing them and stuff.

Didn't remember that this was in a new thread, so I'll comment in there, too.

Spoiler

Guest Anonymous

So said forum also has another feature. You can do a live search that is really awesome. It's like google instant. I made a problem steps recorder of it, and uploaded the zip to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dgu023z2mwkg2k3

Ignore the Vinyl Scratch wallpaper. And also, it opened in IE for me.

Spoiler tags are working now

but you wouldn't know that

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

How about user albums for images? SMF can do it, so I'd imagine this forum can do it. It'd come in handy for some things (I personally have been uploading a lot of images lately - it's what I get for doing a draw thread) and it'd be nice to have some storage to things like that.

Keep a limit on file size and number of images and it shouldn't take up too much space.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

• 1 month later...

Uhm, I actually have a question, and not a suggestion, but I am too much of a wiener to make a seperate thread for it, so I'm gonna ask here:

When I created my account, I wanted to add someone who referred me to these forums, or rather, inspired me to finally sing up and get started, but back then I forgot his name, and wasn't even entirely sure if he himself is logged in here at all.

Now I found him, and I'd find it kind of nice if I could change that option, meaning fill in the blank, which doesn't seem to be possible via normal options, at least by my perception.

I'm sorry, I'm just much of a completionist, and i don't like the idea of leaving this business unfinished, besides that I actually am thankful for him referring me.