General Suggestions Thread

ThatOneGuy

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A threefer:

(1) disable smilies by default user option.

(2) invert text colour value(hsv)/luminance(hsl) on light themes so that they have equivalent visibility no matter the theme you use.

(3) Simplify search. Title search, which shows results as threads and searches titles only, and content search, which shows results as posts.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• 3 years later...

Can "Creation" be added as tag for threads? I know "sentience" is there but it doesn't quite fit for general discussion/question topics like "What is the role of xyz in the creation process?" or "How long does tulpa creation take?" or "What speeds up tulpa creation?" If I were a newbie, looking through a "Creation" tag is more useful than specifically "sentience" which is one specific milestone. I honestly thought "Creation" was there and was surprised it wasn't. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

On 10/21/2020 at 7:55 AM, JGC said:

Can "Creation" be added as tag for threads? I know "sentience" is there but it doesn't quite fit for general discussion/question topics like "What is the role of xyz in the creation process?" or "How long does tulpa creation take?" or "What speeds up tulpa creation?" If I were a newbie, looking through a "Creation" tag is more useful than specifically "sentience" which is one specific milestone. I honestly thought "Creation" was there and was surprised it wasn't. 

Taken care of!

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, horsetulpamancer said:

make punishments more lenient, i dont deserve to be muted for 4 months cause i asked for a invite to a server.

This is your third account, the first two were perma-banned and you're on thin ice.  If you would like to discuss this, feel free to make a topic in Talk To Staff and I can tell you exactly why you were banned and we can discuss steps forward.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• 2 years later...
(edited)

Guests shouldn't be allowed to post threads without an account. Based on past threads we regret reading, it would reduce a lot of drama.

And when you ignore a user, there should be an option to hide said user's forum topics.

Edited by Mint Phalanx
Another suggestion

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]

48 minutes ago, Mint Phalanx said:

Guests shouldn't be allowed to post threads without an account. Based on past threads we regret reading, it would reduce a lot of drama.

Don't worry, that's the current standard now

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

2 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Don't worry, that's the current standard now

Ok.

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]