General Suggestions Thread

ThatOneGuy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What font is that on the bottom right, JD? I think I'm in love with it 0u0

My general suggestion: one account per person. I don't care if it's decided that tulpas can have their own accounts or not, but novelty accounts are annoying, and can be confusing to new members.

Hey I got an idea, I don't know how easy it would be to impliment though. An old forum I used to go to has nicknames and you could change those anytime you wanted, while you still had a static username. Better yet, it has user-made "idenities" that you could post as instead of your default forum name and avatar (but your forum name would become your user title for that post).

Might be nice for the hell of it. I really don't care though, just throwing it out there for the interested. So far the forums are alright from my prospective.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

One of the communities I'm part of used to have that feature. I guess it's a nice thing to have if somebody wants to change their handle frequently.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Does anybody think that having child boards for things like visualization and personality would make the forums more organized and easier to navigate if we eventually begin getting tons and tons of traffic?

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Hey I got an idea, I don't know how easy it would be to impliment though. An old forum I used to go to has nicknames and you could change those anytime you wanted, while you still had a static username. Better yet, it has user-made "idenities" that you could post as instead of your default forum name and avatar (but your forum name would become your user title for that post).

Might be nice for the hell of it. I really don't care though, just throwing it out there for the interested. So far the forums are alright from my prospective.

Display name vs the actual user name. I'll see if there's a plugin for it, but no promises.

I also think we should stick to one account per person without the use of "Novelty accounts" *cough Rustler.*

Does anybody think that having child boards for things like visualization and personality would make the forums more organized and easier to navigate if we eventually begin getting tons and tons of traffic?

I think it would be a good feature if the forums start to speed up too much. However, I think it's fine right now, if people use the tagging system.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png