General Suggestions Thread

ThatOneGuy

Remove the fucking "WE UPDATE NOW" sign until Based Pleeb actually has the update ready.

No.

Add "report this post for missing pages" on the "Other things to try" page when one finds a missing page.

Or maybe just fix that whole missing thing all together.

I'm not sure what you mean, there.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically this.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I'll see if something can be added (in the long run) for that; it'll probably be best for when we change the url structure anyway.

>immediate

You are quite the joker, you know that?

Most of the www site is done, and the forums are on they way. I really am constantly working on this, but I have a lot of other things to do with school this week and this is stuff that has to be done manually.

Though if you'd like to help make things quicker (I'm doing it all on my own right now), you can go to the main website, and get every single page and its url for me, one on each line; then do the same for the articles site, as that's another time-consuming process that I'm working on. Then that can be used to manually write out the 301 redirects for all of the pages. While you're at it, a mod_rewrite for the forums that will convert the URLs to lower case then change them from tulpa.info/forums/ to community.tulpa.info would be beneficial as well -- I'm not a fan of regex.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Guest Anonymous

Huh, mod deleted my on topic post. Here's basically said:

"Site was offline today, explain why"

Let me elaborate. I opened my phone's browser, navigated to the site and noticed that all I got was BB error. Hence, I wondered what with that, and assumed that Based Pleeb was getting the update done.

I was wrong.

Are you doing those redirects in order of recent posts, or in order of oldest? I am willing to help.

Guest Anonymous

On the main page is has this little gem:

everyone.If you would like to help out with this website, by all means, please Contact Me!Refer

Just some extra spaces would look more professional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We should have more mods, elected democratically as mods in the past were.

We should reallow guest posting, at least temporarily as a litmus test.

Pleeb wasn't willing to have a mod vote even when I was willing to pay hundreds of bux for it.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Why do you feel there needs to be more mods?

Unless there is a lack of moderation, there is no need to have more.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."