General Suggestions Thread

ThatOneGuy

I should have swapped the position of the two suggestions. If guest posting was allowed, there may be a need for more mods, but I don't know.

I guess that I might want to go back to electing mods for a set term.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleeb wasn't willing to have a mod vote even when I was willing to pay hundreds of bux for it.

Quoting this again for you.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

UKVsBwe.jpg

Here's a suggestion: Make an announcement about this. Oh another, don't make users that haven't posted in three months moderators. Talking with the community about staff changes and not doing it through the secret moderator cult would be awesome as well. 'Cause you know, the community's input matters.

It'd also be pretty neat if someone actually posted an update about the redesign, because at the moment I'm just assuming Pleeb gave up and the update will never happen. It really isn't hard to make a weekly log of what has been done.

Guest MegaBusta

I can't wait for the new mods to interpret more posts as offensive!

>super mods

>Purlox and Slushie

Jesus christ what are you doing. Even Pleeb said Purlox would never be a mod on the forums to me (as in, he wouldn't give him the position) so either he lied again or this is Chupi fucking things. Again. And fucking Slushie? The awful mod everyone laughs at because his head is so far up in his and other mods' asses he can't even see how fucking wrong he and the others are when, you know, they obviously are wrong and everyone calls them out on that? What the fuck are you doing Chupi. You weren't given admin position to fucking fuck everything up. Holy shit. Well every member worth a damn is leaving .info anyways so I guess a few shitty mods on top of the pile of shitty mods does nothing.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Anonymous

Well, Pleeb is now gone and Rasznir is an admin.

It's happening.

>super mods

>Purlox and Slushie

Jesus christ what are you doing. Even Pleeb said Purlox would never be a mod on the forums to me (as in, he wouldn't give him the position) so either he lied again or this is Chupi fucking things. Again. And fucking Slushie? The awful mod everyone laughs at because his head is so far up in his and other mods' asses he can't even see how fucking wrong he and the others are when, you know, they obviously are wrong and everyone calls them out on that? What the fuck are you doing Chupi. You weren't given admin position to fucking fuck everything up. Holy shit. Well every member worth a damn is leaving .info anyways so I guess a few shitty mods on top of the pile of shitty mods does nothing.

What is wrong exactly with me or Slushie/Swashy being a super mod?

Pleeb might have said in the past that I wouldn't be a mod on the forums (not sure where he said it or if he said it at all, but it would be nice if you could point to where or when he said it and quote Pleeb instead of making us assume that he said it), but people change, I change as well, so even if I might have not been a good mod candidate in the past, that doesn't mean I can't be good mod candidate now.

The fact that people think that someone (in this case Slushie/Swashy) is a bad mod, doesn't mean or make them a bad mod in the same way water doesn't become wine just because people think it's wine. It's possible that they are rightly thinking that he is a bad mod, but then you should prove that he is a bad mod instead of just saying that he and other mods are wrong because they "obviously" are wrong.

Also would it be possible for you tone down the amount of swears? You certainly don't need to use so many of them to get your point accross.

Oh right, our great mod Purlox who always wants proof of everything and doesn't believe a person's words. I think you also missed all those other threads where mods obviously did wrong and in comes hero Slushie protecting his fellow mods and no one bothered to apologize even when Chupi said mods did wrong. As for Pleeb, it was in a private conversation we had in IRC. But you probably won't believe that because you don't have logs of it yourself and no one else but me and Pleeb have, if he bothered to save it. I got this part for you at least.

Splintering as in...?

Completely split off?

Splintering as in how we're going to splinter research.

Looking at Purlox's things, he's doing way too much of that

Too many tiny boards

Also please for the love of whatever you think is holy, don't even make Purlox a mod

I'm not making purlox a mod.

I hope Pleeb has pulled the plug on wasting any more shit on this. He was far from perfect and did a lot of ridiculous shit, but it's not right for him to be in debt because of this shitty site. I'm hoping him leaving means he left the site for good and will concentrate on fixing his own money problems and not giving a damn about this money sink. Sounds like a good plan for many of us, actually.

Pull your heads out of your asses and look around. Wipe your eyes first, the shit's blocking your view. Mods got their elite circlejerk where they back up each other every time someone is getting negative feedback, never actually working on fixing the problems or admitting they might be wrong. The circle of mods we have is absolutely corrupt and the power keeps on being handed from one member of that circle to another. No one outside it will ever have a chance at affecting anything which sort of is a huge fucking bad thing considering the mod circle is one of the biggest problems this site has. But like that matters anymore. You know, sometimes when people say that shit stinks, it actually means that woah, shit stinks. Hot damn. Oh no wait that's just us, obviously the shit doesn't smell and we're just saying it does for some reason, probably because we have no lives, we couldn't possibly have an actual reason for complaining about the smell that stinks up the whole place! Just us. Saying things. Shit doesn't stink at all, because we haven't given you the proof you accept and it's not like you're completely covered in the shit yourself and gotten used to it, so you can't smell it yourself anymore.

Guest mule

i think that mewl guy should probably be the new mod. yeah, sounds about right