General Suggestions Thread

ThatOneGuy

Like Ivan said, "roleplaying" has kinda taking on another meaning around here. Roleplaying (in the way you mean it) is a good thing. It can help tulpa personality and sentience along. Maybe you could get something like this going in the Off Topic forum.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Different sorta thing going around. It's alright. If its that bad then we don't exactly need an entire forum. Thanks for the feedback though!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

MY TULPAE

1)Name: Tetra

Form: Gardevoir

Personality: Kind, friendly, strong-willed, likes Trance and Led Zeppelin

Stage: Formulating speech

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This isn't a roleplaying forum, so it would be better to just go on a roleplaying forum or make your own game thread somewhere. There was a roleplaying thread on this site at one point, think it might've been in art. Dunno if it's still around.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I suppose having it on a forum would make for good longer-term scenarios. There are already a couple channels on the IRC dedicated to this (#tulpagame and the newer #tulpa_games), but they aren't all that active, and since it's a live chat everyone playing has to be present for it to work.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• 3 months later...

I propose moving the Tulpa.Info Tulpa Registry thread to the New Users forum. This would be consistent with the Mass Intro' and Returns Thread which is already in that forum. "I'll leave this here" and if I get no adverse responses I'll move it (in a week's time).

Any thoughts? (polite and constructive please)

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I don't think this is such a good idea. The intro thread really is something for new users, but the registry is meant to be filled out when users start on a tulpa and updated when they make significant progress. This may be when they're new, or a while later, or a long time later for additional tulpas.

I'd like to hear what others think though.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I don't see what new users would do with the registry, considering that a lot of them come here without a tupper. It already is stickied in the general discussion board so it's not like people can miss it once they wander off the newbie area.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• 2 months later...

Is there any way to have a multi/tulpa account system attached to the normal user account system?

It seems like it would make sense.

You know, just so a tulpa can have it's own account and actually post without having to do anything weird like [talking like this] or having to use colored text.

Just saying, it would be cool.

hqdefault.jpg

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Is there any way to have a multi/tulpa account system attached to the normal user account system?

There is a plugin for MyBB that does that, but I'm unsure if it is compatible with the version we are running. I'll ask the administrators.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I've tried looking into it a few times before; haven't had a whole lot of luck getting it to work. I'll revisit the plugin this weekend.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png