Imposition before form

iiMAYH3M

So, I have been forcing for about 2 months. Kat (my tulpa) is pretty much as vocal as I can see her being, aside from becoming more articulate and descriptive. I've been visiting her in wonderland frequently, and she acts the same, sounds the same (generally) and all that jazz, however, she almost ALWAYS has a different form whenever I visit her. I've talked to her about it, and she just can't seem to find a form she enjoys very much yet. I've tried to make her stick with one for a while, and it eventually just deviates to something different. What I'm wondering is if I can still try to impose her before she has a set form, and allow that form to keep changing once imposed. Considering that the real obstacle of imposition is to just get your brain to see something that your eyes can't, could you train your brain to recognize said entity, but with ever changing features? Or would I just be better off waiting and working with her to find a more permanent form?

Name: Kat

Form: A Japanese school girl... I think.

Birthday: 7/18/12

Personal signature: This whole being a tulpa thing is... Weird.

Stage: Vocal, working on imposition

Imposition is just like visualization with reality as your wonderland, so i'd say definitely go for it: in my opinion the stability of your tulpa's form has little to none to do with the difficulty of the process (while my tulpa's form has been pretty much established since the beginning, her outfit changes quite often - sometimes her height too - and i haven't had any problem of sort about it while imposing). Of course everyone is different, etc etc.

How well imposed is she?

Like shit, but i'm fairly certain the process is almost identical to visualization, which again is just letting your tulpa have access to you senses as she is - like getting the right frequency on a radio, or at least that's how i approach it. So i wouldn't worry about it if i were you.

I don't want to say that imposition would be impossible for a tulpa that changes form constantly, but I guess that it would be more difficult if you didn't practice on one constant form starting out. Say you spent a week concentrating on the three-dimensional composition of one body only for her to scrap it and change to a different one soon after. You would be starting the whole process of building the body's shape and structure all over again, which is necessarily more difficult than it needs to be. Wrapping the mind around one imagined body is daunting enough, but shifting your concentration from one to another every few weeks sounds like too much mental exertion for me to have the patience for.

Wrapping the mind around one imagined body is daunting enough, but shifting your concentration from one to another every few weeks sounds like too much mental exertion for me to have the patience for.

See, the problem is that it's every few days, if that long. It seems to be pretty clear whenever she does change it to something new, though, so I guess it should be easier, if I give her access to what I see? Who knows.

Also, supplementary information, I have worked on imposing quite a bit, and I can almost hear her, and it IS relevant to what side she is on, and she has touch... Oddly enough, I can definitely feel her weigh me down when she's on my shoulders, and I start to walk funny. Is this normal?

Congratulations, you've become a wizard, i want to do that too someday.

So, I'm going to take from that that it's peculiar to get those senses first?